♛ 5th member

Queens♚JYP/YG/SM girl group♚We Rule!
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
JYS PROJECT REVEALS FIFTH QUEEN MEMBER!
August 4 2014 @ 10:44pm
tumblr_ml7khtzFqZ1qmej7bo1_500.png
zdVJmyT.png
by allkpop
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
2299
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

The 4th of August marked the revelation of the fifth member of JYS PROJECT's QUEEN!

SEE ALSO: JYS PROJECT REVEALS FOURTH MEMBER !

Song Jinae or Song Xinyin her chinese name, this girl is already a familiar name and face to us. She was in the headlines after appearing in former 2pm member and leader Jay Park's Know your name MV. Her name was cleared after JYP's official statement and Jay Park's own words. Despite being involved in controversies during her pre-debut years, it is a known fact that Song Jinae has an impressive pre-debut experience!


jay park's know your name MV

Daughter of Seoul District Court Judge Song Youngsuk, and St. John Hospital hospital director and pediatrician Dr.Baolien. This chinese-korean beauty started out young, appearing in the musical "Annie" in a theatre in Nevada, She joined the 7th season of American Idol and was part of the top 15 until she back-out of the contest because of musical differences, it was stated in her official statement "i love kpop too much" indicating that she will be active in Korea soon, despite withdrawing from the competition she was offered by various recording labels but declined them all. She was active in youtube and gained popularity with her covers of both Korean and english songs, This popular youtube star is good friends fellow youtube celebrities Niga Higa, Kev Jumba to name a few, She was an actress for Wongfu Productions, and appeared in other popular youtube videos, No wonder why became good friends with Jay Park.


American Idol




Wongfu Production's strangers again


Born and raised in Nevada made her friends with a lot of english speaking idols. In Korea she became a trainee of JYP Entertainment, but appeared in MV's of her good friends, UKISS-0330 and Eric Nam's-Ooh Ooh, Just recently she appeared in the debut MV of Got7 Girl's Girl's Girl's and has been featured in G.O.D's comeback track Story of our lives, the kpop legends formerly from JYP was revealed to be her ultimate idols, when she was still very young and has influenced her love for Korean Music. Aside from appearing in MV's she debuted as an actress back in 2012 as Rian of Dream High appering with then JYP trainees JB and Jr of Got 7, she is also a model of online shop CherryKoko.

Got 7's Girl's Girls Girls
 




G,O.D The Story of our lives FT Xin



Xin as Rian of Dream High 2 with other cast members



XIN as Rian of Dream High 2




Song Jinae or Song Xinyin will be known now as Xin the leader, lead vocalist and visual of Queen-J, she is the first member revealed for sub-group QUEEN-J  and the 5th member revealed for QUEENS 


witness her singings skills and watch her cover of Good Day's IU from her Youtube Channel

TAGS
4thmember
SM Entertainment
JYP
YG ENTERTAINMENT
COMMENTS
There are 206 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
iGOTJYP· Posted August 4 2014 @ 10:44pm
i love her covers! i'm glad she's finally debuting despite having so much experience she is really down to earth and known in JYP for having a nice personality!! i'm glad she's one of the 3 leaders of QUEEN
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
smoootheeyy Posted August 4 2014 @ 10:44pm
i'm glad their visual and leader has some experience i saw her youtube videos she's acutally really funny! i swear those hottest just misunderstand her and are jelly that they are good friends with Jay Park, Jay Park called her a close dongsaeng and i swear they are really like kindred spirits just watch her videos with jay park, kev jumba, niga higa and a lot more!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
hottest2pmSJismylifeelf Posted August 4 2014 @ 10:44pm
the girl's from QUEEN's is making me have goosebumps they have an impressive track record! i hope they wont disappoint us! some hottest support XIN, she is the bridge between Jay Park and 2pm actually we kinda ship her with Jay Park! she's really cute and pretty i love the Know Your Name MV~ and she looks so young!!! she was so young then in that cover of Good Day!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
READ! by authornims · Posted August 4 2014 @ 10:44pm
fayeyeonsong:so we finally decided on a member we have choosen XIN for plotline net JYP for the other applicants Alyn and Eunson don't worry there's still your back-up position guys! :D we are considering them too they are really well made applications.


Xinnie is really well made and we all agreed to it, we had a hard time choosing among the 3 applications that were for net-JYP but we decided on XIN. Xin was a well made character i would like to congratulate ramyunjjang for a job well done! as for the applicants of net that are from other companies we are still deciding on them specially from SM, it's really hard...and ploline net YG we are looking for applications~

so this is the 1st choosen member among the applications~ we are still deciding on the next plotline to reveal! i want to say a goodluck to everyone! 



all videos and photos above are owned by their respective owners!
Reply · Report · Share
 
more