preview 001

Queens♚JYP/YG/SM girl group♚We Rule!

preview one
January 2014

Nineteen girls from the 3 biggest company were gathered into groups, they were in one of the dance practice rooms of the JYP building. Each of the groups were assigned into different parts of a Medley of different girl groups from the 3 biggest companies, songs from F(x), SNSD,Miss A,Wondergirls,2ne1 and even GLAM, were blaring into the speakers, if it was an ordinary person. They could've given up. They were dancing a lot of dances, it took patience and focus to remember all of those different steps. Some of them were dancing smoothly to the songs, some of them were already running out of breath, some sweating like a waterfall and there were others who were already cursing profanities inside their heads. But nontheless they were still dancing, not stopping. After all this was the price to pay to be a QUEEN.


3 pairs of eyes were watching the nineteen candidates for the ultimate girl group, the atmosphere brings back so much nostalgia to the  three. One of them was a guy in his mid-forties, his eyes were small but his mouth was open wide in awe, he was clearly impressed with the girls. The other person was also a man in his forties, he had his favorite hat on, looking at the girls with a stern face, he looked disappointed but his thoughts were different, the girls clearly exceeded his expectations, and the last pair of eyes belonged to someone who really wasn't supposed to be their she was just merely a representative, but she more than deserved to be there.She was giving the girls a genuine smile. "Don't you just feel nostalgic?" she started.

"why yes Boa-ssi you are right..this indeed feels like kpop star" The guy who had his mouth open finally closed them, he was actually Park Jin Young.

'well if only sm didn't back out in the competition....well they must've realize that nobody wants them' kekeke'

The man with a hat mentally noted, he was no other than Yang Hyun Suk. He didn't leave a comment to the 2 big people beside him, he merely nodded at them.

"I feel like having a drink later" JYP stated rubbing the back of his neck, his forehead was wrinkled as if he had a huge problem.

"Don't let me carry you home when you get drunk Jinyoung" the owner of YG warned

"but hyung...these girls are giving me a headache...they improved so much in a span of a year" Jinyoung whined like a little girl, if only the trainees heard him they will never see JYP the same way again.

Boa could only laugh at JYP's silly antics, she wondered why she respected the two so much. "Jinyoung-sunbae is right...hmm..do we really need to debut that number of girls?" she said.

"well yes Boa-ssi is right...just look at AKB48 in Japan or e-girls they are a looooot of girls" JYP said while doing some silly hand gestures.Yang Hyun Suk gave him a look, but he knew that the younger guy could never see his point.

Yang Hyun Suk sighed.

"well, that is Japan's style. jpop is different from kpop you have to remember that" he started

"well speaking of JPOP Boa-ssi what can you say?" Jinyoung asked the huge jpop star beside them.

"Hyunsuk-sunbae is right jpop is so different from kpop" she said appologetically

"we know that these girls have improved more than ever. but you have to remember what QUEENS is all about" Hyunsuk said in a straight tone.

"simply the best of the best" Boa added.

"but we could make a few changes right?" Jinyoung argued, he was known to be attached to trainees, he was the type of CEO who gave chances to a lot of people, and look at them today. Just look at were G.O.D is now.

"i suppose so" Hyunsuk remarked.

and the other two nodded.

'Just 13 girls huh? i better call up Sooman-hyung, good thing it's no longer that Kim Youngmin that i have to deal with' Daddy YG thought as he stared at the 19 potential members of the Ultimate kpop group.

QUEENS.

the one who will rule them all.



 


Author's Note
so that's how i write :) i was listening to Empty of Winner while writing this kekekek i hope it was a preview that made you feel ASFAGASHAHASHASLASDA :D if you know what i mean :)
i might sound a bit YG biased. heh. because i am. sorry not sorry :P