♚Chapter 7 Monday Freeday part 3

Queens♚JYP/YG/SM girl group♚We Rule!
OZ5FEnx.png
MONDAY
 

 


Grace

Grace was sipping her americano while waiting for her 2 sisters, Krystal and Jessica.
They called her suddenly demanding that they would see each other today. She had a bad feeling about it. She knew when she met Heechul that he noticed the tension between her and Taemin.

Did he tell them? She was silently praying that he didn't...she knew that the Jung sisters will pry answers from her. She had to explain, and she hated having to do that. It will lead her to remember some painful memories that she wanted to forget. Speaking of her sisters there they were headed to her table.

"Jess unnie, Krystal..."she called out while waving to them

But they were giving her a serious look.uh-oh

"we demand for answers now"Jessica and Krystal said in unison they also sat in their respective chairs at the same time

"i don't want to remember those memories"She confessed

"what the f are you saying Haewon do you want to continue being sad all the time...you need to let it out in order for you to move on!"Jessica hissed

Krystal held Grace's hand "unnie we are here for you...tell us"

That's how she ended up telling a story of how her friendship with Taemin went into a slump,she told them that she got hurt most specially because of his virtual marriage with Naeeun,She told them that she was really hurt but she didn't know why exactly. She didn't even notice that her tears are already falling.

Jessica wiped them for her,Krystal stood up and hugged her.

"are you in love with him?"Jessica asked bluntly

This question shocked her...because she doesn't really know what she feels for him.

does she see him as something else all along?

after she poured her heart out her sisters comforted her while she continued to cry, they wanted to stay but they had a schedule to attend to so they left eventually. She remained in the cafe getting lost in her thoughts. She stood up so that she could fix herself up in the comfort room but when she was on her way...she was suddenly backhugged by someone.

"Boo forget about him i don't want to see you cry anymore"The voice said

She turned around and saw a man she long wanted to see.

"Galaxy gege"she said as tears fell from her eyes once again.He hugged her and she felt herself melted into his embrace.


Hana and T.Eun

The two girls Hana and T.eun decided to pay a visit to Woolim Entertainment, T.eun wanted to see her cousin Myungsoo since she has not seen him in a long time. She wanted to kick him because he hasn't congratulated her yet on her succesful debut. The girls were already in the building, Hana was trailing behind T.Eun she was trying her best to remain composed...but how can she remained composed if she' surely going to see him today.

And today was Monday. "It's Monday today!!" Hana gasped

"yes unnie why so shocked?"T.eun asked one eyebrow raised

If only T.eun knew what Monday meant for her certain cousin named Kim Myungsoo and her certain groupmate named Park Hana.

The girls were now heading to where Infinite was at, T.Eun and Hana went into one of  the practice rooms to see a certain Hoya dancing to some song that wasn't Infinite's and Myungsoo lying on the floor lazing around. T.eun tiptoed quietly towards myungsoo his eyes were closed, she was about to shout at his ear to wake him up. "i know you came Taeeun" Myungsoo said opening his eyes and glaring at his cousin

"you're no fun oppa" T.eun said while sitting beside him, her eyes quickly went into Hoya's direction watching him intently while he continues to dance even with the distraction that was her.

"so what brings you here"Myungsoo said while he rosed up from his position.

"Hana?"Myungsoo said as he saw her back about to leave the room

"unnie? where are you going? "T.eun asked

"g-going to get something to eat in the vendo"Hana said her back unto them.

"i'll go with you"Myungsoo said while standing up

"n-no thanks.."Hana said quite loudly while turning to their direction

T.eun raised her eyebrow,what made Hana suddenly out of character? She watched as Hana playfully hit Myungsoo and Myungsoo laughing like an idiot. 'what the heck is up with those two?'


Hana

Hana was still glaring at Myungsoo,while he was still smiling at her like an idiot.

They went to the vendo corner to get something to eat. Hana was still refusing to talk to him, When Hana was pressing the buttons on the vendo machine, Myungsoo suddenly pinned her between him and the machine.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING MYUNG!"

Myungsoo rested his forehead at her shoulders his arms settled at her waist "I miss you so much Nana"

"che. so annoying myung" Hana said  but she allowed him to hug her anyway.

"someone might see myung"Hana warned while chuckling

"i don't care you're my girlfriend today...it's monday"Myungsoo whined like a little child squeezing Hana tighter.

"Myung...i'm fine now..it's been a long time I moved on..."Hana said while giving off a smile, a painful one.

"Nana...my yeojachingu..."

"myuuuung you're not listening"

"saranghe"

"stop joking like that"

"sa.rang.he Hana"

That's when Hana decided to turn around and face him, she was looking at him with a serious expression. "Hajima"she said

However, Myungsoo this time hugged her. He burried his face in her neck. "please give me a chance to stay like this..even on Mondays...just mondays please give me your heart Nana"

Hana returned the hug and she found herself telling him "arasso...i will still be your Monday girlfriend" 

Hana wasn't sure though, if she wanted to be just a Monday girlfriend to him.


T.Eun

T.eun was still sitting on the floor watching Hoya dance. when suddenly one of Infinite's song played. T.eun found herself grinning and standing up. She danced together with Hoya. After the song ended both of them collapsed on the floor while laughing.

"you can really pass as an Infinite Member"Hoya told her while chuckling

"of course i can replace you if you want"She teased

"i'm glad you're here"Hoya said while watching her intently

"me too...i missed you"T.eun told him while looking away


When she was about to face him, she found herself in Hoya's embrace.

"Tango..i'm really glad nothing has changed between us"Hoya confessed. He really thought that because of his confession a few months ago their friendship would be over.

"silly Howon..you're still my precious friend..."T.eun said while hugging him back

"and..Hoya.."

"yes"

"wait for me"

Hoya broke the embrace and looked at her.

"i want to give you a chance...but please wait for me I want to give you 100% of me I need to fix myself before-' but Hoya once again hugged her "thank you...thank you thank you..." Hoya said while kissing the top of her head

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO TAEEUN!"a voice called out. Hoya and Taeeun immediately detached themselves

Myungsoo was looking unhappy,Hana was behind him laughing at the scene.

"whatever oppa...i can hug whoever i want to hug" Taeeun said while rolling her eyes

"but babbbbyy Taeeun"

"i'm not a baby you crybaby...and besides can you explain what's between the two of you!"T.eun said while pointing at Hana and Myungsoo

"that's a different case!"Myungsoo said while suddenly holding Hana's hand

"pabo"Hana dettached her hand from him and playfully hit him on the head

"serves you right oppa"Taaeun said while sticking her tongue out.

Hoya found himself asking why he hangs out with these kind of people.


Xin

Xin received a message from her manager that her presence was required in the JYP building today it seems that Park Jinyoung has something important to tell her. She was once again infront of JYP building staring at it with .She remembered years ago that she was staring at the same building when I certain Mark Tuan dragged her into auditions that she failed twice.

"Why do I always catch you staring at that grey building ?"She heard an all too familiar voice saying

She faced her back and saw a grinning,Mark Tuan bare faced Mark Tuan...no disguises whatsoever. She sometimes wonder why this guy remains the same, he never changed even though he was already an idol himself, He hangs out anymore all confident that fans won't make a stampeded when they see him or anyone in GOT7 for that matter, Xin grows an instant respect for iGOT7 the fandom of GOT7 for being so mature and letting their oppas alone. She smiled back at him, Mark was one of her bestfriends afterall..he opened his arms as if inviting her for a hug. Deep inside she wanted too...but would she risk getting into a scandal heck hugging him infront of JYP building itself. That was a stupid move....she was about to call him "pabo" but someone beat her to it.

"Idiot son!"someone told Mark,hitting his head at the same time.

"papa tuan!!!"Xin gleamed while running to his direction, She hugged Mark's dad freely while Mark stays at the side watching them with jealous eyes..."DADDDD"

"i would trade Xin to be my daughter any day Mark.."Raymond Tuan said while patting Mark's head

"awww papa tuan don't abandon Marky for me"Xin teased

"those nicknames just please"Mark gave a disgusted face and went to the building ahead while Papa Tuan and Xin followed behind him.


But as soon as Raymond Tuan left and the were in a safe place...Mark immediately put her into an embrace...a very tight one.

"I can't breathe Mark.."Xin complained but she returned his hug anyway

"Xinnie I missed you so much"

"I know you do marky...i'm to awesome for you not to be missed"

Mark gave a hearty laugh "of course you are xinnie...more than you'll ever know"he said in a rather serious tone.

Someone feigned a cough all of a sudden. They immediately removed themselves from each other to see a Park Jinyoung with one eyebrow raised.

"ya you dorks you can't date...or at least pretend that you guys aren't dating infront of me..."

The three of them laughed

"Come on Xin...we need to discuss about QUEEN-J future activities you guys will come with us for JYP nation and you shall be debuting your single as QUEEN-J"JYP said while walking ahead of her

"okay"Xin said following behind him and gaving one last look at Mark who was waving at her.

 

Alyn and Eunson

Alyn and Eunson were left in the dorms, Alyn was looking out for a sleeping Eunson..when Eunson woke up they were in an awkward silence till Alyn decided to break it off.


"do you like Jin?"Alyn asked all of the sudden while she was sitting on someone's bed across from Eunson's

"Alyn..."

"unnie just tell me!!!"Alyn said a little louder

"then do you like Jin"Eunson asked the same to Alyn

"Why are you giving me back the question?"Alyn said in a rather annoyed tone

"because you guys...no Alyn you like him don't you."Eunson said while fumbling her phone she didn't know that she accidentally pressed call...calling well Jin

"No..He is my bestfriend..no i don't"

"Alyn...just tell the truth what are your feelings for him..."

"FINE I LIKE HIM I LIKE HIM SO MUCH SO YOU YOU UNNIE YOURE ALWAYS GETTING IN THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU DIFFERENTLY  HE LOOKS AT ME LIKE I'M HIS SISTER OR SOMETHING IT'S ALWAYS YOU..."Alyn poured her heart out pointing at her with accusing eyes...Leaving a shocked Eunson

Eunson tried to defend herself...her relationship with Jin was precious too...Alyn doesn't know that when Jin and Eunson are together Jin is always worried about Alyn asking about her condition like as if he can't do that himself.

"ALYN...YOU TOO!! HE ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT YOU WHEN HE'S WITH ME LIKE AS IF I'M NOT THERE!"

"WELL HE TALKS ABOUT YOU WHEN HE'S WITH ME!"

"I really don't want to talk about this anymore"

"me too"Alyn stood up from her seat, left Alyn's room while shutting the door rather loudly.

they didn't know while the door closed, Jin also ended the accidental call.

He left to ponder..how can he fix the relationship of the 2 precious girls in his life?

And he is left to wonder on the extent of his relationships with the two. He scolded himself for being such an idiotic jerk.

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE. — Alyn and Eunson's parts is short but just wait when the party starts XD drama drama drama so the first fight between members XD can Jin fix their relationship or make it worst? XD