♚chapter 11 Just Us Part 1

Queens♚JYP/YG/SM girl group♚We Rule!



January 18,2015 6:34 PM
Gangnam Seoul South Korea
JYS Building Dance Practice Room





"Unnie I Don't Know If I can hold on!!!"Minbae Said as she struggled to stay in place at her current position

"You Can Do It Maknae!"Yeonmi said while she does a few routines on the pole that she was on

"Easy for you to say!"Minbae hissed, she lost her grip and fell buttfirst on the ground.

The older girls rushed to her side and ceased what they were doing awhile ago, practicing their routine. Eunson offered her hand and helped the maknae get up. Minbae mouthed her a thank you and proceeded to massaging her painful .

"I really can't do it"Minbae confessed still a little shaken from her fall.

"Jinjja? Yoo Minbae you're telling me you can't dance and i'm the queen of the world!"Jiyoon told her in a rather harsh tone. Minbae looked at the older girl with a hurt expression on her face before storming off the room.

"YAH! Jiyoonie you're a little harsh there!"Grace being the older girl called the attention the former QUEEN-S leader. Jiyoon didn't mean to be harsh, she was just irritated and she couldn't take it anymore. It's been months since they studied the new routine for their comeback and she is still having a hard time learning the choreography, specially when they had to practically carry their own weight and dance into that damned pole, if she knew who thought about this concept she would probably-

"I know you're tired Jiyoonie..we all are too but you know having trouble dancing is not her problem"Minhee said with a sad smile while she gave a pat on Jiyoon's shoulder, then it hit her..she's just missing them..

"
You should probably appologize"Alyn suggested as she checked the ends of her hair, frowning at the little split ends that were forming there. "while I go to the salon after this, Eunson eonni do you want to go with me?"Alyn turned towards the older girl who was frozen at her place. She was shocked that Alyn is offering her to go to the salon together, after all the awkwardness they had for the past months. Alyn is trying to patch things up with Eunson little by little. Eunson gave her a little smile "sure Jess let's go together i could use a new manicure"

"We should probably follow them"Rose said while pointing at the direction of Minbae and Yeonmi, the second maknae who was the closet to Minbae followed the maknae immediately after she stormed off.

"I agree...lets take a break now..i think we practiced enough"Xin offered while wearing a huge grin. The girls decided to follow the maknaes, they were probably headed to one of the music rooms. Minbae was probably hiding under a grand piano.

Yeonmi went inside the music room and spotted Minbae who is really underneath a piano, she was hugging her knees, her face rested on them. She wasn't crying..but she was about to.

"Minbae-yah...it's me eonni..uljima"Yeonmi said as she plopped down next to the girl

"what are you talking about loser i'm not crying!"Minbae quickly denied but her tears suddenly fall one by one.

Yeonmi only smiled and gave the youngest a hug.Minbae just broke down, she was the youngest after all. She was too young to take all the emotional turmoil they went through to for the past few months. She missed her unnies, she practically missed Lee Bohui. Bohui always knew what to say, she was one who could understand Minbae the most if she was feeling ty, because they were of the same age.

"You can do it maknae!!!"Rose said while she leaned down towards the hugging maknaes

"See I was right she's probably hiding under a piano"Alyn said and all the other members of QUEENS revealed themselves one by one, Minbae felt someone poke her back, She faced the direction and was met by a hug.

"I'm sorry maknae"Jiyoon appologized, she is not really good with expressing her emotions but she was feeling guilty for lashing at the maknae.

"It's okay unnie"Minbae told her she was finally smilling, although she was feeling sad because she missed her unnies, she was still grateful that she still has the others who remained by her side. The other members cheered for them, eventually everyone of them laughed.

"so shall we go to the mall now?"minhee asked no one in particular, she could use a breather herself

 



They were in the mall, they were glad that there were only few people, but they were still garnering attention. Nine girls who were wearing disguises of face masks,jackets and hats? How inconspicious

"i think going here is a bad idea"Grace said a little nervous while she observed the people who  were already forming a crowd and watching them. Certainly it was, the people were already taking pictures one by one..and to make it worse

"OMG!!! ISN'T THAT MINHEE!!"

"I SEE EUNSON JIYOON AND GRACE!!"

"MIA-NOONA MINBAE-YAH LOOK HERE LOOK HERE" a fanboy excitedly called their attention and waved his hands up in the air

"ROSEEEE"

"XINNNNNiEEE"

"ALYN!!"

The girls looked at each other like they were communicating telephatically, they all decided to run while the body guards struggled to keep the crowd off. They ran towards their van and the driver immediately started the car.

"SO MUCH FOR GOING TO THE SALON" Alyn whined with disappoinment

"we can go next time probably if it's just a few of us"Eunson offered while smiling a little awkwardly, Alyn nodded and gave off a smile mimicking hers.

"AWWW MANNN I WANT TO EAT ICE CREAM!"Minhee exclaimed and rested her head on Jiyoon's shoulder which earned her a glare from Jiyoon, Minhee just laughed.

"you know we could always go there...Yang ajhussi let's haead over that ice cream parlor where we always go to"Xin the leader said, the driver ajhussi nodded towards that particular ice cream shop. The QUEEN members smiled because they all missed eating ice cream there.

"I'll get triple scoops of cookie dough ice cream!!"Mia happily announced, Minbae gave her a disgusted look. "eew", Yeonmi only stuck her tongue out but she was glad that the maknae was already back to normal.

"don't mind her maknae...even if she'll go fat and big Jongin will still be head over heels for her"Alyn teased

Mia gave her a death glare but she only flipped her hair

"Jongin is Mia whipped after all!"Rose joined in with the teasing

"Jongin is not okay! he's just a really good boyfriend"Yeonmi said as she dugged her head down in embarassment, it was too late for her to realized what she just blurted out

"aweeeee that is so sweeet"Grace said as she patted the younger girl. 

"You guys..."Yeonmi started to say something but Jiyoon finished for her "are idiots"

"but you love those idiots"Xin asked her with a teasing smile, Jiyoon glared at her and faced the window of the car. Xin laughed and she was thankful that all of them were hanging on, even if they weren't completely okay.

 


a/n: so i'm back please don't kill me it's been a long time i know *puppy eyes* i'm so sorry you guys and please forgive me to if this was a little short i feel like cutting it there because this chapter is 2 parts and i'm still working on the next  chapter it will be up sooner than you think it will :D so you guys probably know what their comeback will be based on this chapter :D brownie points to those who can guess XD