preview 002

Queens♚JYP/YG/SM girl group♚We Rule!
kuru3.gif
preview two
February 2014

Just a few months from now, QUEENS will debut.

Nineteen girls were asked to train for a year under the JYS Project. It was finally the time for choosing.
They were all gathered inside the new building of JYS Project this time Lee Soo Man was present, Kim Youngmin never holds the authority for QUEENS.

The first member choosen was Jet, when her name was mentioned coming from the lips of her former mentor Yang Hyun Suk. Kwon Jidong aka 'Jet' eyes grew large as if she could not believe what she heard a moment ago. Her nervousness caused her to mumble english that didn't make any sense. Daddy looked at her with a "huh?" expression, realizing her state she bowed many times infront of him while trying her best not to cry, After her sacrifice of not going to MIT payed off. She mentally took a note of telling her cousin Jiyong the good news later.

The next member was Li Jiayi or Ace, Park Jinyoung announced her name while giving her a huge beam. Jiayi's lips were trying to suppress a smile as a form of gratitude, but she remained a stoic -face as she stood up beside Jet. she muttered a thank you before bowing to the 3 CEO's. She gave an akward smile to Jet and Jet returned a smile too, the two rarely interacted despite training together for a year and also Jet's standing as a former YG trainee, Jiayi wasn't a trainee yet when Jet was in YG. Jiayi respected Jet though, if only she knew how much Jiayi looked up to Jet's cousin Gdragon.

Park Hana went on next, she exchanged glances with her former mentor YG. It was painful for her to leave YG Entertainment, Yang Hyun Suk had to let go of one of his treasured trainees, but due to circumstances...she choose to sacrifice and go away instead. She too liked them bowed and went beside Jet. She hugged Jet who had the same experience as her, they were trainees in YG at the same time. Hana congratulated Jiayi and Jiayi replied with a smile.

Yeonmi was called next, she was jumping for joy on the inside but remained calm while walking towards the other choosen trainees, She smiled at Jiayi while she congratulated Jet and Hana, they were suprised to see that yeonmi isn't doing one of her silly antics like remarking a corny joke in times when she feels strong emotions. They could clearly see her walking stifly and devoid of color. 

JYP proudly announced Xinyin's name, Xinyin couldn't help but give out one of her eye smiles. Taeeun went next tears were falling down from her eyes.Alyn,Boo,B.Y,Rose,Eunson they were all crying and smiling at each other. Those girls somehow developed a tight bond during the year that they spent together to train. They were all happy that their group of friends made it through no one was left behind. As soon as Yoo Minjee was announced the girls all gave her a hug, she was one of the youngest, naturally the older unnies were so proud of her. Her small height overwhelmed her from the tall people surrounding her, she tried to grab her hand into her bestfriends direction but Yeonmi choose to ignore it and be an evil bestfriend. "EONNI" Minjee or Jade said in a loud enough voice, that;s when Yeonmi dragged her away from the older trainees that were crushing her into a hug. Jade pouted at Yeonmi while the older was smirking at her.

7 trainees were left, one of them were sisters Jiyoon and Seyoon were holding hands..although it wasn't in their nature to cry they know deep in their hearts that they don't want to be separated from each other. But it was already evident that only one Heo sister will be accepted. "you'll make it in" the older said to the younger who was shaking from nervousness.

"the next one who made it is..Heo.."

"i told you so Se-"

"Jiyoon"

Jiyoon wanted to run-away, but Seyoon squeezed her sisters hand and gave her a reassuring smile.

"congrats unnie.." Seyoon said while pushing her sister to the area where the accepted girls were at.

"as you all know...we said beforehand that QUEENS will compose of 13 members" Lee Sooman started

"but we changed our decision" Park Jinyoung retorted

"seeing that there are 4 girls from SM and 4 girls from JYP but there are 5 girls for YG..."


The remaining 6 girls Mindae,Minhee,Star,Gracie,Sooyun and Seyoon realized that the battle to be a QUEEN isn't over yet.

There are still 2 more slots.

"the girls that don't get choosen will automatically be the next candidates for the next JYS project, the trainee group PRINCESS, it shall be like SM ROOKIES but not quite you will debut within this year"Sooman said

"so lets announce the last two members of Queen alright?"Jinyoung retorted while clapping his hands


"they are...."


 


Author's Note
/sips coffee/ sorry for the little cliff-hanger i decided to add 2 more members to QUEENS it will be biggest group in the history of KPOP, i realized that the no. of members for each sub-unit isn't even at all although i am a YG stan if this situation would actually happen in kpop a lot of knetz would react badly and say that YG is being biased. :) so yeah 2 girls will fill in the hana plotline as the main dancer,lead vocalist and lead rapper