♚Chapter 9 Victory Party Gone Wrong ? part 2

Queens♚JYP/YG/SM girl group♚We Rule!
OZ5FEnx.png
Victory Party pt2
 

 




Boo and Jade were together in the party, they were minors and legally they aren't supposed to be in these kind of parties. T.eun kept them company, she didn't want the maknaes to be bored.

They were seated on the bar stools, not drinking of course. but eating. They were drowning themselves with fish and chips. Boo was silently cursing at the loud music played through the speakers, she wasn't really fond of Electronic Dance Music.Jade ordered some french fries and Vanilla ice cream.


"Don't tell me your going to do it"asked T.eun

Jade grinned and dipped her french fries into the Vanilla icecream, she took a bite happily.

"you have weird taste" Came in a voice

They faced the direction of the voice, revealing Rap Monster and the gang.

"oh here comes loser wannabe Snoop Dogg"Jade said while rolling her eyes

"what are you saying?"Rapmonster said while raising one of his eyebrows.

"that youre a loser"Jade said while smirking

Rapmonster rolled his eyes "whatever"

"Noona can i have some of those"V whined eyeing the food on the table.

T.eun wasn't facing their direction, she didn't want to face him yet. She should've known that he would probably here.

"What's wrong noona?" Jimin asked her

"unnie. he's not here.."Boo said

"what do you mean i'm not avoiding anyone" T.eun said

"Hoseok hyung went with Yoongi-hyung and Jin-hyung"came in Jungkook, he was unhappy that V is wrapping his arms around Boo. Even though Taehyung was just trying to get some chips, he felt like there was something else.

"Bohui..."Jungkook said

"What?"Boo asked sounding annoyed while looking at Jungkook's direction.

"nothing."Jungkook said while shoving his hands in his pockets as he left.

"ya where are you going"Boo asked him, but he didn't turn around and continued to walk away.

Namjoon and Jimin stared at Jungkook's figure,V and Boo, they exchanged glances and both shook there heads. They were concerned that V and Jungkook's tension would get worse.
 


Minhee was fond of parties, it feeds her ADHD. She's happy that people are noticing her, complimenting her of how she looked pretty.But she has the right too, she looked wonderful tonight. Guys are gawking at her, some girls envy her.

Minhee was about to go to her groupmates table were B.Y was at, but she was suddenly swarmed by Fanboys, Jr and JB who was her labelmate congratulated her and complemented her, Mino and Taehyun who she met in YGE also approached her, Suho who was her good friend from SME talked to her he even imitated her dance in Flashback. She was laughing so hard at him. 

A certain Mr. Choi Minho was unhappy at the sight, it took all his willpower not to grab her there and take her home with him. But when Suho approached her, it was the last straw. He knew that Joonmyeon wasn't just a fan or a friend. He heard of Suho's little crush on Minhee.

Minho feigned a cough, interupting the conversation between Minhee and Suho.

"Minho?"Minhee said while looking at him

"Joonmyeon!! i haven't seen you in awhile"Minho said while smiling, bro- with Suho. He was smiling oh yes, but it wasn't of happiness at all. Minhee could see it.

"Joonmyeon-ah,I gotta go now see ya" She said, not looking at Minho, also playing his ignore her/him game.

When she got away from them, she wanted to laugh so hard. Her husband was so cute when he's jealous.

She wanted to suprise him, she went to Shinee's table instead.

"noona!!"Taemin said as she saw her coming to there direction

"Minhee go sit..here here Minho went off somewhere"Jonghyun said

"who's Minho?"Minhee asked them while sitting at his chair

"let me guess you guys had a fight"Key asked her while sipping his drink

"Oh speaking of there he is"Onew said while biting into his beloved chicken.

Minhee felt a hand on her shoulder.

"who are you"Minhee asked . The shinee members laughed including Minho, he sat on the empty chair beside Minhee.

Minhee chatted with the Shinee members, she also reminded Taemin of what he needed to do later. The other shinee members were oblivious that Minho held Minhee's hand underneath the table.

 


"you're awfully late"B.Y said sounding amused while eyeing the guy who just came in. She went downstairs on the lobby to get something from their van.

"well..at least i came" Seungyoon snapped

"calm down tiger...come on let's go up"She said to him while dragging him towards the elevator.

They weren't aware that their hands were still enclasped together.

"Yuka..."he said suddenly

"yes Seungyoon"

He shook his head, he squeezed her hand instead, He wanted to ask her what was Hanbin to her, After what he saw in the practice room. He wanted to ask her directly, he just didn't know if he could take it, 

B.Y noticed that they were holding hands, but she seemed not to mind their current position. She asked something out of the blue instead.

"Did all of the Bigbang members came today?"She asked him,

Seungyoon nodded, B.Y suddenly felt worried for her fellow member..she knew of Hana's past that involved at certain Seungri.


At the back of Park Hana's mind she knew something will happen today. She was frozen at her place. She was standing in the middle of the venue. Staring at something that makes her remember awful memories of the past.

Seungri was on the dancefloor, he was not dancing he was just moving his body. He was surrounded by girls, Hana couldn't even recognized. She saw one of them whisper into Seungri's ear. She couldn't bare it anymore. She wanted to run away but, she couldn't move.

Suddenly someone covered her eyes and turned her to the other direction. 

"Come on..let's get away from here" She recognized that voice, it belonged to the person who saved her from depression.

"Myungsoo"she whispered his name, L felt his hand getting moist, she was crying. L felt his heart breaking, he didn't want her to cry anymore...specially for that kind of guy. He let her cry, while he hides her teary eyes from everything else with his hand. He pushed her to no particular direction. He just wants to take her away from here.

That scene didn't escape Seungri, Seungri told himself that he didn't care, he didn't even care for her before, but now that she saw Hana getting dragged away by someone. He found himself getting displeased.


Grace was happy, she was finally happy. Her bestfriend was back. Kris was finalyl back in her life. After suprising her in the Cafe were she poured her heart out infront of her sisters. She didn't seem so lonely anymore.

She wanted to repay Kris' kindness, so she decided that this was the right time for him to talk with his fellow EXO members.

Their arms were enclasped together as they went inside the venue. Kris was awfully silent, he was now sporting a black hair color, he was wearing a hat and sunglasses. Grace took the sunglasses away from his face and told him that he must not hide from them. 
 

He was still wearing that awful hat, the other people might not recognize him under the hat, and the bright lights of the place.but there were people who could, who knew him..specially a certain Zitao. 

Tao wanted to go to Grace's direction to congratulate her as he saw her get inside the event. But he found himself getting stuck as he saw the person next to her. He wasn't ready for this he found himself getting angry, all the emotions came pouring out. He wanted to punch him. "Wu Wifan"he muttered out while cluctching his hands to a fist.

Before tao could get away from them, Grace pushed Kris to his direction and told him "Go before you regret it for the rest of your life"She told him. Kris nodded and ran towards Tao's direction.

after Kris followed Tao, Grace was caught off-guard. Someone dragged her, she couldnt even protest. Her eyes grew big as she saw who the person was.

"Taemin."she muttered.

Taemin dragged her outside, were nobody was at. It was like a terrace-like place, they could see the cars passing by and the other buildings surrounding them from the height that they were at.

Grace flicked Taemin's hands away from hers. She grew angrier every second that Taemin was dragging her away without any explanation at all. 

"WHAT DO YO-"She was caught off guard once again, There was Taemin hugging her suddenly. 

"I miss you so much.."He whispered in her ear while squeezing her tighter.

She found her heart melted, at his gesture and at the tone of his voice.

"I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry"He repeated..he was really about to cry.

"idiot don't cry"Grace told him..but she found herself hugging him back.


Alyn and Eunson tried there best to not be in the same place. But they knew that it was fruitless, they were on the same group. They couldn't avoid each other, but it doesn't mean that they would acknowledging each other's presence. 

Jin texted each one of them that he wanted to meet them one floor below were the cafe was at. After hearing the two of them fight, he wanted them to patch up immediately. He didn't want the two girls who were important to him fight because of him.

He was now seated on one of the coaches, there was no one else beside him and the barista who didn't seem to care that he was there. 

"Jin!!"Came in a voice, it was Eunson. 

She sat next to him. "What do you want to talk about Jin?" she asked him

"I want to congratulate you...personally i don't want no interruptions" he said while sipping his frappucino.

Eunson blushed, Jin was so sweet he wanted her for himself.

"I get it."Came in another voice.

They faced the direction, they saw Alyn glaring at them..looking emotionless.

"congratulations"She said monotonously before turning away from them.

she felt numb, Jin was finally going to tell her that he and Eunson were dating...that she should back off and.

"Alyn!!!" she knew it was Jin's voice calling her

But she didn't face him...she walked away.

Eunson held Jin's arm tightly...shaking her head.

Alyn didn't go back to the party, she went down. She let herself cry.

She was hurt,she hated crying. 

She was sitting on the grass, the Han River before her.
She let herself cry, she hugged her knees together. Burrying herself.

Suddenly, someone touched her shoulder.

She immediately turned towards the direction if this was Jin she will..

"here...i saw you crying.it's okay you don't have to explain whatever it was...don't cry for it tomorrow" He said while offering his handkerchief.

Alyn took it...She cried harder, she felt herself getting embraced.

"H-hongbin"she muttered out his name, like a form of thanks even at her weakness.

Hongbin carresed her back, to comfort her even more.



 

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE. — sorry for the wait XD so that ends the party!! <3 i'm off Yehet hana authornim will be writing the next chapters we will still discuss the following events that will happen. so Hongbin came in to comfort Alyn but it doesn't mean that Jin will end up with Eunson, Jin tried to follow Alyn but it doesn't also mean that Jin will end up with Eunson >:D sorry about that :P
                                                                -youaremyseoul