♚Chapter 8 Victory Party Gone Wrong ? part 1

Queens♚JYP/YG/SM girl group♚We Rule!
OZ5FEnx.png
Victory Party
 

 




This was it,it was 6:30 PM and little by little the guests are arriving inside the special location for the party, In the skydeck of a really tall building specially reserved just for them.It wasn't just in the skydeck it was a very exclusive club.It was supposed to be a simple event, but their companies think otherwise, The girls deserved it so much.

The girls finally came in one by one, they were allowed to freely do anything that they want to do since it was very exclusive, nothing that happens in the party  will come out to the public it was that exclusive. their companies made sure to check their guest lists. They were allowed to have a number of guests each.
Xin

B.Y

Jiyoon

Alyn

Ace

T.eun

Eunson

Rose

Jet

Minhee

Mia

Grace

Boo

Jade

Hana


Xin, Ace and Boo had special surprises enstored for them, for the 3 birthday celebrants. 

The venue was already filled with guests, they were congratulating the girls while they dance to the tracks dropped by the invited DJ. Their were alcoholic drinks, but the girls decided to remain sober.

Xin was talking to Jay Park, catching up with him. He was hugging her tightly while Mark and Jackson glare at the lucky bastard that Xin affectionately calls "oppa" her brother from another mother and father. 

"calm yo kids, Jay aint gonna hit on her" Amber said while squeezing in between the two and patting their backs. 

"i dont care" says Jackson defensively while putting his gaze elsewhere

"me too...let Jay hit on her if he wants too" Mark said also looking elsewhere, but he sounded off like he regretted what he said.

Amber only chuckled at the two boys. "suit yourself" She said while dragging the two towards Jay and Xin's direction.

"Ambeeer!!"Xin said in glee as she saw one of her closest friends..

"oppa...go talk to Taecyeon and Nickhun.. it's safe go go go"Xin said while pushing Jay Park to the direction of his ex-members in 2pm

"hey..Xinnie...i- oh sup"Jay said when he arrived at Taecyeon and Nickhun's direction

"Jay??"they both said in unison looking suprised 

"Take care of him! "Xin said before going to amber,jackson and Mark's direction.

"you're really whipped Jay"Nickhun teased

"she's my sister!!"Jay argued

"fake sister...but even so i agree your whipped..come on bro let's have fun while we can"Taecyeon said while handing out a drink to him.


Meanwhile, a certain Kwon Jiyong was certainly on Gdragon mode tonight, He was guarding his girlfriend Dara Park letting her stay on his right.. while he guards his sister cousin on his left. He was eyeing a certain yoda-ear giant tree, Hiding behind diva Baekhyun while occasionally stealing glances at Jet, not at Dara..although he was a fanboy. Jet was much more to him. than his stupid crush for Sandara Park.

"Jiyong oppa stop being over dramatic!! why won't you let me roam around and hang out with my friends" Jet hissed at the Gdragon

"no. if a say no-" but he was cut off by a Dara hitting him playfully

"pabo...this is a party let her have fun...go go Jidong...i'll take care of this stupid dragon" Dara said entertwining her arms with his while sticking her tongue out at Gdragon.

Jet happily went to Chanyeol, Chanyeol was suprised and he attempted to run away but Jet held his arm to stop him from running. "idiot...are you scared of Gdragon?"She asked one eyebrow raised. Chanyeol faced her direction,his head lowered and he nodded. He thought that Jet was going to hit him, instead she laughed..laughed so hard. Chanyeol shoot her a glance.

"you never fail to make me laugh yeol..."Jet said

"of course he is always like that...he's one big idiot"Baekhyun commented while crossing his arms, he was staying behind Chanyeol. He was afraid that he will encounter someone who he has been avoiding ever since. 'no taeyeon please...' he prayed in his mind

He yelped when he felt someone touch his shoulder. NO NO NO

"are you okay? you look pale like you've seen a ghost?"Rose asked him while patting his shoulder

Out of his relief, he hugged her.

"baekhyun?"

"i'm so glad it's you rose...."Baekhyun said while squeezing her tighter

"Have you seen Kai?"

They saw Kyungsoo, he looked worried his eyes were bigger than the usual. 

"i think he's with Mia..."


Mia didn't know how to react...she couldn't believe what Kai did today...

She didn't hate it of course, she knew that she loved Kai. When Kai took her to the dorms, she thought of the consequences if she will ever have a relationship with...he doesn't want Kai to end up like Baekhyun. She was staring at the view outside, the lights were flickering, the traffic congested. She didn't even notice that there was someone sneaking up behind her, Someone was about about to hug her from behind.

She finally noticed his presence when he rested his head on her shoulder. "yeonmi...please. i'm sorry no i didn't regret the kiss but i love you so much, please don't go away from me i love you..please please...even if you stay as my bestfriend please please..."Kai pleaded he was about to cry.

Mia felt her heart beating faster..she finally knew the answer.

She turned around. This was the moment of truth for their relationship.

Mia stared at him, tears were streaming down his face... he looked so desperate. He looked like he was in love.

When a few minutes have passed, Kai gaze fell on the ground. This was it he lost his bestfriend.

"i will always be your bestfriend Jongin"she finally said. When Kai's gaze went up again. He was met with those familiar lips once again. They kissed for awhile, it wasn't hungry begging or passionate. It was chaste and innocent. When they finally broke away...MiA cupped Kai's face with her hands, She wiped his tears away. Jongin rested his forehead on hers. "i don't know what to say...am i dreaming...?" he asked as he blinked his tears away.

"stop crying Jongin..this is real. like i said, I will always be your bestfriend forever. but nothing will make me happier than being your yeojachingu.."Mia confessed 

Kai hugged her immediately, he was really happy..she made him so happy.

"you won't regret this!! you won't " Kai said while kissing her shoulder.

Mia knew she shouldn't be worried about the future. this was Kai afterall the man she loved the most.

Star was about to go to the restroom she was lost, but she found a scene she regrets intruding, she saw QUEEN's member MiA liplocking with EXO member Jongin. before they could notice her presence she ran as fast as she could, she wasn't even looking at her way. She suddenly bumped into someone...

She looked up and saw her co-member in Princess' brother Kim Minseok.Xiumin

She saw him smile at her, that usual smile on his face. His eyes turned smaller than the usual as if he was asleep, but he wasn't.

"star...why are you running?"

"i-i..i"Star didn't know what to say..will she tell him about what she saw earlier..

Xiumin took the opportunity to hug her in the situation that they were in.

"Minseok?"

"i missed you star.."He said

"oppaaaa???"They immediately turned away from each other

They saw a short girl who looked like the carbon copy of Kim Minseok.

"Mindaeeee"Minseok skipped happily and attacked her sister into a hug

"get away from meee"Mindae said while trying to push him away.

"KYUUUU SAVE MEEEE"She said a little loudly. 

"No i won't"a voice from somewhere said.

They saw a certain Cho Kyuhyun laughing hysterically. 

"oh hyung.."Minseok said while breaking away from his sisters hug..well inititated by him

"well you can have her"Minseok grinned while pushing Mindae all the way to Kyuhyun. Good thing Kyuhyun's reflexes were fast enough and he was able to catch her.

"Oppa i will kill you!!"Mindae hissed at the older kim.

"come on little girl...let's play starcraft you can beat me up to relieve your anger"Kyuhyun said while dragging the fuming Mindae.

"i always beat you!!"Mindae shot at him

"i know i know"Kyuhyun said while affectionately patting the top of her head.

Seyoon was sitting near the bartender, staring at her alcoholic drink someone mistakenly gave to her. Was it obvious she was too young for this? She pushed it away far away from her.

"why do you have a drink with you?"came a voice behind her

She saw her older sister Jiyoon, giving her the look, Jiyoon was unhappy...clearly unhappy.

The Heo sisters got into an argument, Seyoon was defending herself, she didn't drink at all but her sister insists otherwise. Jiyoon always wins. Seyoon was plotting revenge agaisnt her sister and spotting the biggest opportunity.

"Jongdae oppa!!"She called out when she spot the familiar face near them

"seyoonie??"answered the voice, already heading towards them.

Jiyoon couldn't run away, she knew it was too late. She glared at Seyoon. And refusing to look at the man who just arrived.

"how are you...oh Jiyoon?"Jongdae said

"ah...hi Jongdae.."She said while nodding still refusing to look at him

but Jongdae being Jongdae. He twirled her seat, apparently it was a rotating chair. So that Jiyoon will face him.

"are you avoiding me??"Jongdae asked he looked so Chen-like from the facial expression he was giving

"what do you want Jongdae??"Jiyoon shot him a glare..

"you're still my friend right! why are you drifting away from me.."he said while holding her arms.

"i'm not..."her voice softened a little. It was difficult to be in this kind of situation..but why was chen so.

"She rejected me...She loves someone else..she looked..kyuhyun hyung"

Jiyoon decided to be un-jiyoon like for once and hugged him.

Seyoon decided not to interrupt the moment and go look for her co-member in Princess. Sohyun.










 

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE. — kinda short XD mian there is part 2 expect more drama...
                                                                -youaremyseoul