♚Chapter 3 MBC MUSIC CORE

Queens♚JYP/YG/SM girl group♚We Rule!
OZ5FEnx.png
August 30,2014 MBC MUSIC CORE
 
   
The girls were exhausted, it's day 3 since their debut stage. They lacked sleep but they still practiced in the morning, the girl's were now getting ready for their performance today for Music Core, like yesterday they will also perform Dolls and Flashback, unlike their last 2 performances their costumes were normal clothes, but they still looked good either way. They finished getting ready earlier today, they had free time to roam around the building unlike in the KBS building they were free to go anywhere, but they still acted catiously.

The managers allowed them to interact with other groups,their were others who choosed to remain on the dressing room to avoid trouble like something Ace,Boo and Jet would do...didn't want to leave Boo behind Jade tried to drag Boo with her but Boo remained on her seat and begged "Yoo Minbae i'm so tired let me rest for awhile.."Boo whined, Jade pouted and sat beside the older girl, she grabbed her bag to get her special notebook to write anything about the sun.Ace was fumbling with her phone she looked displeased with what she was seeing on the screen. "ace what are you watching?"Jet asked her. "nothing...i was texting my mother"She clearly lied, she saw a picture of model Jang Kiyoung posting again with some girl, it wasn't just some girl it was AOA's seolhyun. 


"okay..."Jet bought her lie but she knew better, Ace clearly was frowning over something.

The girls just noticed Eunson lying on the coach,clearly not feeling well.

"unnie are you okay?"Boo approached the older

"j-just let me sleep for awhile"Eunson mumbled before falling into sleep, she wasn't feeling well,she always had a week immune system maybe a cold was comming. "just tell us if you need anything..."Boo said before going back to her seat.

The english speaking members of queen were walking together Xin,Grace,Alyn, and Rose Jiyoon and B.Y just tagged along with them because they felt like they had nothing better to do. Jiyoon was showing B.Y on how she could use both hands in doing things, she was an ambidextrous. Jiyoon was writing on her hand and showing it to B.Y, B.Y was fangirling at her.

Rose and Grace were busy taking selcas while walking


While Xin and Alyn were taking about how much Alyn swoon over the Actor Lee Jongsuk. Xin was chuckling at how much Alyn was being a fangirl. They were all suddenly inerrupted by a deep voice calling the name "HEO JIYOON!"

Jiyoon looked up and saw a familiar face..."Yoongi?"

Suga was about to hug her when the older Jin stopped him from his tracks when he held Suga's color. He mouthed a 'don't,not here' Suga reasoned with his hyung and mouthed a  'she's just my friend' Jin answered back with an 'I know'

"you guys look silly" Alyn commented while laughing at the 2 bangtan dorks

"i totally agree with you on that"Jiyoon said while sticking her tongue out at her friend Suga.

"hey jiyoonie..."Suga said acting like a shy puppy

"hey yoongi" Jiyoon said while giving him a grin

"you guys haven't seen each other in a long time right? so you better catch up!"Rose said before pushing Jiyoong closer to Suga..

Suga and Jiyoon mouthed a nervous laugh and started to chat, they were talking about their Comeback stage...debut stage...they even talked about Jiyoon's younger sister Seyoon just like 2 friends would do.

"where is rapmon and the rest Jin?"Xin asked the oldest member of Bangtan

"ahh they are resting in the dressing room..i was about to get food on the vendo machine..."Jin said while sractching the back of his head

"oppa...let Alyn go with you..."B.Y suggested while Grace pushed Alyn, Alyn accidentally brushed herself with Jin's bare arms. 'did he workout' she thought, she clearly felt his arms weren't so soft anymore. Jin gave off a nervous laugh while eyeing Suga.

"it's okay Jin we will stay with them..." Xin reassured Jin. But that wasn't he was worried about what if people would misunderstand why he was walking alone together with Alyn..

"alyn?"
"yes jin" Alyn said while flipping her hair away and giving him a smile.
"where's Eunson?"Jin asked innocently,he was just looking for his same-age friend.

At that instance Alyn's expression changed...she scrunched nose before turning to the opposite direction and leaving Jin to wonder what he did. She saw Alyn grabbing her other members and storming off to leave Suga wondering as well.

"what happened to Alyn hyung? i thought you're going to get food together"Suga asked while scratching his head

"i don't know either"Jin said but his mind was already looking for answers why his bestfriend suddenly became so cold on him.

Jin tried to text Alyn but Alyn wouldn't reply and she seemed to turn off her phone. Jin was about to go nuts.

Minhee,MiA and Hana were together, they were discussing about some american TV series the 3 were religiously watching and never missing an episode. Minhee and Mia were the ones you were translating for Hana with their help Hana understood the show perfectly. They were about to go to the buildings cafe to get MiA's favorite Americano drink, but they stumbled upon 3 familiar guys. 

"oh..Jongin,Taemin,Minho!"Hana said while pointing out to the 3 guys, she was the first one to notice them.

"Hana noona!!! Minhee noona...Yeonmiyahhh"Taemin said excitedly his expression earlier was darker but he now had a genuine smile on his face

Taemin ran towards their direction, Kai followed behind him slowly, he was holding a frappucino on one hand and Americano on the other.
On Minho's face was a big smile, he finally see his wife childhood friend after a long time. He missed her so much.

"Ya Choi Minho" Minhee said while going towards him, all he thought that she was about to hug him...but she pulled his neck tie instead. He didn't noticed that it wasn't properly tied. She began to took it out,and tied it again. "ya..you really don't know how to tie it on your own up to now...."Minhee lectured him, when she was almost finished and was about to put it up. Their eyes met, their faces were so close to each other. If the people weren't looking Minho would kiss his wife right then and their.

"WOAHHH" the other people who saw them squeeled in unison

"hyung what is really up with the 2 of you!"Taemin commented

"are you really just childhood friends?"Kai added while smirking

Minhee and Minho removed their faces away from each other and let out a nervous laugh.."HA HA HA of course...this Minho here?? a hyung kiss ? of course not...ewww" Minhee said "right minho?" she added while looking at him. "right"Minho finally said to end all doubts, but the back of their minds knew that the teasing will never stop, the two were so obvious, they were so in love..

"so where were you headed?"Hana asked

"it was a coincidence that we met because we were about to go in your dressing room"Taemin said with a laugh

While the others were talking Minho held Minhee's hand and squeezed it, they looked at each other lovingly and pulled away right away,it was just enough for them.

"really? what were you guys about to do anyway?"Hana asked one eyebrow raised

Kai suddenly offered the Iced Americano he was holding to MiA's direction.

"ohhh two pretty delivery boys for our MiA"Hana said amused

MiA got the Americano from Kai their hands brushing, Kai could feel himself blush but MiA was just acting like her usual self. MiA smiled happily and immediately consumed the caffeinated drink.

"she was craving for that you guys really know her"Hana commented

Taemin patted the smaller girl "you happy now Mimi"Taemin said while continuing to pat the girl calling her one of her special nicknames. MiA gave him a wide smile "yes oppa <3"MiA said while nodding

"yaa..what have you done to our Yeonmi?where is that bully girl?"Taemin teased

Kai was cletching his fist, the situation was too painful for him to watch, was he jealous because his bestfriends were excluding him from the conversation? but why was his jealousy directed more to Taemin..

"ahhh...i'm just satisfied that awful hair color is gone so im a good girl now"MiA reasoned out while giving a peace sign.

They all laughed at MiA including Kai, he felt relieved once again...he was silly for being jealous suddenly? but...is MiA really just seeing Taemin as someone to bully? make fun of? he felt his thoughts drift away...

"KAMJOONG!!YAAA" he felt himself being called

"i love you JONGINAHHH"

"eh?"Kai was snapped back to reality...did MiA love him too? wait why too?

 

Kai's facial expression changed into a frown when he saw who told him an I love you "YA TAEMIN" Kai said while playfully hitting Taemin 'dont do things like that specially when she is here' he felt himself think

"guys i think we should go back...T.eun texted me that we need to go back already"Minhee said while looking at her phone

"bye guys" but before they left Minho mouthed a 'saranghe' to Minhee. while dragging his 2 dongsaengs with him in the opposite direction. "wait..." they felt themselves stop..

Yeonmi suddenly hugged Kai and whispered a 'thank you' to him, she immediately went down and playfully gave a punch to Taemin and Minho "goodluck guys"



Kai felt so happy that he was the only one that MiA hugged.

"oh taemin...we need to talk" Minhee said suddenly remembering what she needed to do. Taemin nodded and the 3 girls from QUEEN left.

"talk about what?"Minho asked curiously

"i think about Grace"Kai answered for Taemin who was now wearing a sad expression.

 


The girls were now on stage getting ready for their performance and on start of the music they begin to dance


(Hana) Kkok aniragoneun mareul motagesseo
Neo gabeorin huro mami heohaejyeoseo,
(Minhee) Simjangeun meojeogago, nae sumeun jugeoga
Maeil nunmuri chajaseo tto chueoge meokhyeoseo

(Jiyoon )Nan deouk deouk deouk
Itorok apa maeil maeil maeil
(Jade) Miwodo mojaraltende
Neol tataedo doeneunde haruga meolge geuriwohae neol

(Grace) Sarangi mworago, geuge da mworago
Jjitgineun maeummajeodo sojunghage hae.
(mia) Sigani jinamyeon, modeun ge ichyeojindanda
Maeil wiroreul hamyeonseo na nan
Miryeonhage oh oh...

(Ace) Oeroi ssawoganeun nae sigan sogeseo
Nareul jogeumssik chajaga neol harussik jiwoga.

(Xin) Neon na nago, na yeoksi neo neo neoyeotda
(Rose) Wiheomhan mamiyeonnabwa.
Geuge jalmotdwaennabwa
Arado maebeon geureojanha nan
Oh Wow!

(jet) Sarangi geureochi, geuge da geureochi
Neoege badeunmankeum da dollyeojuneun geot,
(B.Y) Geuttaedo geuraetdeut, apeumdo jamkkaniranda
Manhi haengbokhaesseosseuni na nan

(t.eun) Yeah! Na ajikdo babogachi, harudo ppajimeobsi, neol tto saenggakhae,
Haruedo subaekbeonssik na apa naesaek motangeol algoneun isseulgeol,
You remember? I was you’re girl now I’m a lonely girl ((Jiyoon) Staratata!)
Ichyeojyeoseo duryeowojindaneunge
(alyn) Deo himdeulge naran yeojal ullige mandeulge haneunde yeah!
Idaero heulleoganeunge, neol ijeobeorineunge, nareul mot gyeondige hae. ((Jade) Oh, oh, oh, ah!)
I don’t know what to say.

(B.Y/boo) Sarangi mworago, geuge da mworago
Jjitgineun maeummajeodo sojunghagehae.
(Rose/Jet) Sigani jinamyeon, modeunge ichyeojindanda
Maeil wiroreul hamyeonseo na nan miryeonhage

((Rose) Yeah! Oh!) (Grace/Jade) Sarangi geureochi, geuge da geureochi
Neoege badeunmankeum da dollyeojuneun geot,
(mia/Ace) Geuttaedo geuraetdeut, apeumdo jamkkaniranda
Manhi haengbokhaesseosseuni na nan
Miryeonhage oh oh...

(boo) Miryeonhage oh oh...

Flashback followed soon after


[Ace]i I can’t wait nae maeum imi Danger
Tashi neol boneun sunkan nan Automatic
[Mia] Ireon gamjeong yeojeonhi tto On and on and on
Tashi han sunkan geuttaero Flashback

[Rose] My love is automatic
Cheoncheonhi Systematic
Baro dab naoji Tonight
[Minhee] Keuttaero dagawa
Keudaero dorawa
Keu moseummodu naege wa

[Eunson] Neomu jichyeo ireoda michyeo
Nae maeum neon molla-ah (Ah~Ah~)
[Grace]Mameul dachyeoseo nae maeumi dadhyeo
Modeunkeol dollyeonwa
Baby

[Jade] Bo-Bo-Bo-Boy I miss you
Baby Oh-Oh-Oh
[B.Y] Boini neo midgil barae
[BOO] Bo-Bo-Bo-Boy I miss you
Baby yeah-Eh-Eh
[xin] Nareul baraebwa
Naege dagawa bwa

[jiyoon] Come back here
Cheoeum gateun nal Oh
[hana & Jet] Come back here
Hanappunin night Oh

[t.EUN/ALYN] Flashback

[Jet] Love is like keojinmarira
Hadeon shister mari
Baro ttag sarajyeo Tonight
[Hana] Keudaero sarajyeora
Cheoeumcheoreom eopseojyeora
[T.eun & Jiyoon] Keojitdo gipeun sangcheodo

[mia] Mameul dachyeoseo nae maeumi dadhyeo
Modeunkeol dollyeonwa
Baby

[Eunson] Bo-Bo-Bo-Boy I miss you
Baby Oh-Oh-Oh
[B.Y] Boini neo midgil barae
[boo] Bo-Bo-Bo-Boy I miss you
Baby yeah-Eh-Eh
[Ace] Nareul baraebwa
Naege dagawa bwa

[Jade] Oh beautiful magic naege itji
Don’t let me down, down, down, down
[Minhee] Oh it’s magical feeling neoreul midji
Don’t let me down, down, down, down no

[alyn] Tashi tto naege naege ppa-ppa-ppa-ppa jyeodeureo
Dubeonchae sarangdo tto tashi na, na, na
[Rose] Deureonni nae mam teullini
Cheoeum neukgimeuro doraga ([alyn] Dance)

Strike a pose

[jiyoon] I’m in Flashback
[Xin] I’m in Flashback
[B.Y] I’m in Flashback ([Jade] Come into my world~now)
[Rose] I’m in Flashback ([Jet] Come into my world~)
[Minhee] Baby

[Boo] Bo-Bo-Bo-Boy I miss you
Baby Oh-Oh-Oh
[Eunson] Boini neo midgil barae
[Rose] Bo-Bo-Bo-Boy I miss you
Baby yeah-Eh-Eh
[Hana] Nareul baraebwa
Naege dagawa bwa

[Mia] Flashback


Now it was time for the winner to be annouced the top 3 comprises again of SuperJunior Taemin and QUEENS.

Sohyun was holding Superjunior's card,Minho holding Taemin's and Hongchul holding QUEENS.

The scores were beginning to roll on the screen, Taemin and Superjunior had a lot of SNS votes...but the winner turned out to be.

"QUEENS CONGRATULATIONS" the 3 MC's announced

The artists on stage congratulated them, Seungyoon couldn't take his eyes off B.Y when Mino dragged him away, Superjunior flocked to the girls and hugged them, Taemin too congratulated the girls he patted Yeonmi again, the area was too crowded and he suddenly bumped with someone. "i'm sorry sun- Taemin."the voice of a girl said

"Grace..."

Grace immediately got away from him before he could grab on to her.. 'why are you running away from me again' Taemin said in his head.

"kajaaa maknae.."Heechul pulled away Shinee's maknae with him, he sensed that something was up. Heechul was good at observing things like this 'the 3rd jung and taemin eh?' he thought

The girls found themselves crying again, Minhee accepted the trophy from Minho, he looked at her like he was so proud....he was already planing in his head how he could celebrate it with her. Because the girls were so emotional T.eun gave the acceptance speech

"Thank you so much for your all your support to JYS, Jyp yg and Sm...to our managers to our staff to our sunbaes thank you so much for everything to our fans!! we will continue to work hard for you!!! han dul set-"

"WE ARE QUEENS AND WE RULE" the girls bowed in unison and smiled at the audience

The audience roared into cheers and applauses.

 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE. — waaa music core is finally done <3 the girls won again!! YEHETTT lol lol a lot of them arent in good terms with other artists ne? XD so much for no drama XD inkigayo will be on tomorrow XD the question what happened to alyn? how will Jin make-up with her...and Grace and Taemin too XD i hope you guys liked this one! :D there weren't a lot of lovelines here...expect some tomorrow <3 i'm off <3