♚Chapter 2 KBS MUSIC BANK

Queens♚JYP/YG/SM girl group♚We Rule!
OZ5FEnx.png
August 29,2014 KBS MUSIC BANK
 
   

The girls felt like there wasn't enough time to celebrate for their first win in M! Countdown because the next day, they had to perform for KBS Music Bank. The managers warned them not to do anything stupid for the sake of their lives, the KBS building was a dangerous place to play...specially if you have YG affiliated with you. The KBS broadcasting station are still in bad terms with YG entertainment and Yang Hyun Suk is also one of the brains behind JYS project. 

"don't do anything...please we beg of you..specially you QUEEN-Y, they will keep an eye on you...don't trust any reporter from KBS,they might make up some stories..specially that Joon...whatever his name was he's jsut lurking around he is a known YG hater...so you better be careful"Those were the words that came out from the mouth of the YG manager Namgyu


"Don't worry guys....aside from being a manager, we are also trained CSI agents...and we will be looking for that bastard of a reporter..."May said with determination in her eyes

"ya...stop scaring the kids unnie.well...it's not an exageration it's a given fact that KBS and YG are not seeing each other the same way soo...think before you act...arasso?"Kite said in a serious tone

All the 15 girls nodded, they were already about to enter their bus anyway...there was no backing down on this...even if they have to go on an enemy's lair.

"B.Y,Jiyoon,Xin watch their backs" Kite whispered to the leaders. The three of them nodded before they entered the bus.

The other girls were already settled, most of them were tense.

"cheer up now guys-" Jiyoon was about to say something but she was caught off by a familiar voice

"Unnie!" The owner of the voice was Heo Seyoon, the younger sister of QUEEN-S leader Jiyoon and she was no on her way to hug her older siter.

The older Heo was about to push her off, but she let her little sis be they haven't seen each other in a long time, her sister has gone back to training along with Mindae,Shanshan and Sooyun the girls who weren't choosen for QUEENS.

"hi, Jiyoon,Xin,B.Y" came another voice from the back of the Bus, she was dragging along with her, a girl who looked completely shy, like she didn't want to be there at all.

"why it isn't Kim Mindae....oh hello Shanshan"Xin said while waving to the girl behind Mindae.

She said a quiet "hello" and waved at the other 2 leaders.

"You guys better find seats now the bus is about to start" T.Eun said out of nowhere,she was glaring at Alyn that was seating beside her, apparently making her shoulder a pillow.

"i know your awake...ya" T.Eun tried to shake the girl

"oh my god i'm sleeping"Alyn said in english, T.Eun only rolled her eyes

The words that Alyn uttered didn't escape Mindae's ears, she absolutely hated people who can speak english fluently she feels dumb all the time.


"
wo men qu ba 我们去吧 (let's go)" Mindae said while dragging Shanshan along with her.

Mindae and Shanshan got a lot closer since Mindae was so fluent in chinese, Shanshan didn't know that Mindae was aware of her brother's affection for her friend. 'If only that Minseok have the guts to tell her his feelings' Mindae thought

They were all settled in the bus the candidates for "Princess" were seated on the back of the bus" the leaders were seated on the next seat beside them so that they could talk.

"what brings you here guys are you going to support us?" Jiyoon asked

"of course we will unnie! "Seyoon said while snuggling her unnie

Jiyoon glared at her but the younger heo ignored her sister

"the company asked us to come since were free"Mindae answered Jiyoon

"ohhh were happy you guys came..."Xin said smiling

"ohh where's Sooyun by the way?"Xin asked, she didn't see the girl around

"she had family matters to attend so she couldn't come"Shanshan answered

"ya...Baeyoo why so quiet?"Mindae asked the Queen-Y leader, she was indeed silent the whole time ever since they came to bus.

"thank you for pointing out kim hahaha..well..i'm planing something"B.Y said while clutching her hands

"are you going to beat up someone?"Jiyoon asked her

"not close...i'm planing ways on how i can make the KBS reporter life miserable"B.Y said in a dark tone like she was dubbing an anime character who is a villain.

"woah woah woah...slow down tiger...don't worry we will keep an eye out for you"Mindae said while winking to the QUEEN-Y leader.

They didn't know how much she disliked KBS....specially that reporter he was making things up about a good friend, Nam Taehyun....She hated that Seungyoon was having problems and fretting it wasn't like him at all. "good riddance if he does something with the girls i will really" B.Y voiced her thoughts out loud, she hid her face in embarassment while the other girls laughed at her.

Somewhere on the bus 2 girls were in a very awkward position because of the events yesterday, but MiA was stubborn and she wanted answers....she saw how hurt Taemin was yesterday because a certain Grace Jung walked out from him.

"unnie"

"yes?"Grace said nervously

"why..."MiA got straight to the point

"Yeonmi...i'm sorry i'm not ready to tell you yet...it's just i don't want to go back to that moment unnie is very sorry"Grace said while fiddling with her hands

"unnie...whatever it is...please don't hate Taemin. he's a good guy" MiA said while looking outside of the window, her thoughts were going haywire. 'did she misunderstand my relationship with Minnie?' Mia was even more worried for that, than the KBS matters.

They didn't know that a person at the back of them heard their conversation,and she was present to yesterday. Minhee wanted to pry answers from her husband Choi Minho but she wanted to respect Grace's privacy too, she suddenly stood and headed towards them.

"Minhee where are you going?"Eunson asked, she was shocked when Minhee suddenly bolted up from her seat.

"shh"Minhee shushed her up and whispered "just let me do this...i'll treat you ice cream"

"okay..but nutella flavored..."Eunson said in a similar tone

"nutella flavored."

"deal"Eunson said while shaking her hands with Minhee, not going to ask anymore questions but she was thinking 'Minhee is definetely more 4D than me sometimes' she said before grabbing her iphone 5 and headphones, playing her favorite playlists.

"YO!"Minhee said before squeezing between Grace and MiA.

"Minhee!!!"Grace and MiA said in unison

Minhee clearly does things out of impulse, but both girls didn't mind her presence secretly there was clearly a tension between the 2 girls.

"Jet...what's the line-up for Music Bank...no winner now right since the boycott"Hana asked Jet who was seated beside her, she was exchanging messages with Chanyeol...a ghost of a smile evident in her face. 

"huh?"Jet asked like she just got out from a trance

"you..you're ohhhhh"Hana said while grabbing Jet's phone.

"UNNIE!!"Jet said in a loud voice a little too loud it made the other girls inside the bus look at her direction, they all laughed because of Jet's reaction. She rarely raises her voice, and to be stirred up by no other than Park Hana the resident "Park Chanyeol of QUEENS' it was already expected.

Hana smirked while before typing in a message " i love you yeol"

Jet stared at her in horror, she was about to errupt. Her phone suddenly rang...the caller was no other than Chanyeol himself. Jet mouthed a  "what did you do?" Hana answered it for her she placed the phone of speakerphone, but only loud enough for Jet to hear.

"Jet...are you sick?" why did you say that you lov-

 
"YOURE SO DELULU YODA!!! HAHAHHAHAHA EWWWW " Hana said controlling her laughter.

"NOONA? did you send that message??"

""why yes my dear cousin...NOONA LOVES YOU TOO BYEEEEEEE MWAAAHH"Hana said finally hanging up, leaving a chanyeol on the other side of the phone on a mental breakdown.

"you're crazy sometimes unnie" Jet said...she couldn't believe Hana sometimes

Soon enough they were already in KBS.

 
"should we really go?"Rose said, the main vocalist of QUEEN-Y was truly worried. 

"we have to....we can do this" Ace said while squeezing Rose's hand, she too was worried but she was not going to back down.

"where do you get all the courage from"Rose asked,but Ace only gave her a reassuring smile.

While walking towards the dressing room the two maknaes were currently scanning the area for who knows what was comming, they just being cautious.

"ha ha...i think we look weird BOO" Jade said while giving a nervous laugh

"we must watch out!"Boo said while shaking Jade

"ya...stop shaking mee loser..."Jade told the older girl

But Boo only hit her playfully..."stop calling people losers someone might hear you!"

"well dont hit me then!"Jade snapped back

they realized what they did, the maknaes ended up laughing and finally calmed down.

The girls arrived earlier into the venue, they met sunbaes along the way..they wished the girls well and the girls thanked them. Grace though was silently praying she won't bump into Taemin now. so far...there were no signs of him being in the venue.

"OHHH QUEENS!!!" she heard a voice say...she was really fearing for her life now...

She nervously turned around and was expecting a blonde haired dancer...but only to see 10 guys in cowboy-ish costumes. 'super junior sunbaes' She sighed in relief.


"SUNBAES!"The girls called out cheerfully, throughout their training in SM...the Superjunior sunbaes were so kind to them. They treated all of them well...

"It's your first performance in Music Bank right"Donghae asked

"nae sunbae!"Jiyoon answered

"ohhh they won in M! countdown congrats girls!!"Sungmin said while patting Boo who was beet read.

" i hope you girls could guest in simsimtapa"Shindong said while grinning

"we hope so too sunbae maybe in the future!"Hana answered while grining just the same

"that's quite a big number right? more than us" a voice said, coming from someone unfamiliar to some girls, but from a face where they saw on a couple of times on the television.

"Leeteuk sunbaenim." the girls said in unison once again...they were in awe to see the SUJU leader up close, some of them didn't meet him while he was serving in the army.

"HAHAHAHA look at their reactions Teukkie...girls meet our Leeteuk...Superjunior leader"Heechul said while chuckling...pushing Leeteuk forward

"annyeonghaseyo" The girls said while bowing

The superjunior members laughed at the girls, they were so tensed and formal infront of the members of Suju.

"no need to be so tensed" Siwon said while winking

"eww hyung don't scare them with your wink" Kyuhyun commented while giving out a horrified face, they all laughed at his actuations...even Siwon.

"Xinnie you forgot to get yo..." A voice of a girl suddenly interrupted then...when she realize what she put herself into she was about to run away. But the hands of Superjunior's Evil maknae were to fast...he pinned her down in her place.

"MINDAEEEEE" the members of Superjunior cooed when they realized who she was

"YA hyungs...stop creeping her out like that!"Kyuhyun said while pulling her closer to him

"you just want her all for yourself" Eunhyuk said while sticking his tongue out at Kyuhyun.

"yes i do..."Kyuhyun said proudly

"HAHAHA YOU ARE REALLY SHAMELESS Kyuhyun"ryeowook remarked

Mindae was already squirming in her place she wanted to get away from Kyuhyun...she didn't want to be spotted with him...people will get the wrong idea..QUEENS might get in trouble.

She gave him a look that said..'let go' seeing the desperate look in her eyes, Kyuhyun finally let go of her.

The atmosphere suddenly changed.

That meant a signal for QUEENS to go to there dressing rooms, they all bowed at the members of SUJU before leaving quietly.

"i'm really going to kill kyuhyun later" Mindae said while handing out Xin's phone to her

"what's your relationship with sunbae anyway..."Seyoon asked

"he's crazy Kyuhyun that's all"Mindae said looking pissed, she dragged Seyoon and Shanshan with her towards the audience seats.

"bye guys ..good luck!'Seyoon said while waving towards the girls...Shanshan waved at them too before letting herself get dragged by the fuming Mindae.

The girls were all ready for their performance...they needed to perform 2 songs today...Dolls will be posted later on in Youtube as a surprise, maybe it was the best decision to debut Dolls in Music Bank, KBS will be happy about it and will leave the girls alone.

They were all on stage waiting for the queue of the music.

"NEXT IS...QUEENS"MC Bora said and the music started.

the girls began to dance...



(Hana) Kkok aniragoneun mareul motagesseo
Neo gabeorin huro mami heohaejyeoseo,
(Minhee) Simjangeun meojeogago, nae sumeun jugeoga
Maeil nunmuri chajaseo tto chueoge meokhyeoseo

(Jiyoon )Nan deouk deouk deouk
Itorok apa maeil maeil maeil
(Jade) Miwodo mojaraltende
Neol tataedo doeneunde haruga meolge geuriwohae neol

(Grace) Sarangi mworago, geuge da mworago
Jjitgineun maeummajeodo sojunghage hae.
(mia) Sigani jinamyeon, modeun ge ichyeojindanda
Maeil wiroreul hamyeonseo na nan
Miryeonhage oh oh...

(Ace) Oeroi ssawoganeun nae sigan sogeseo
Nareul jogeumssik chajaga neol harussik jiwoga.

(Xin) Neon na nago, na yeoksi neo neo neoyeotda
(Rose) Wiheomhan mamiyeonnabwa.
Geuge jalmotdwaennabwa
Arado maebeon geureojanha nan
Oh Wow!

(jet) Sarangi geureochi, geuge da geureochi
Neoege badeunmankeum da dollyeojuneun geot,
(B.Y) Geuttaedo geuraetdeut, apeumdo jamkkaniranda
Manhi haengbokhaesseosseuni na nan

(t.eun) Yeah! Na ajikdo babogachi, harudo ppajimeobsi, neol tto saenggakhae,
Haruedo subaekbeonssik na apa naesaek motangeol algoneun isseulgeol,
You remember? I was you’re girl now I’m a lonely girl ((Jiyoon) Staratata!)
Ichyeojyeoseo duryeowojindaneunge
(alyn) Deo himdeulge naran yeojal ullige mandeulge haneunde yeah!
Idaero heulleoganeunge, neol ijeobeorineunge, nareul mot gyeondige hae. ((Jade) Oh, oh, oh, ah!)
I don’t know what to say.

(B.Y/boo) Sarangi mworago, geuge da mworago
Jjitgineun maeummajeodo sojunghagehae.
(Rose/Jet) Sigani jinamyeon, modeunge ichyeojindanda
Maeil wiroreul hamyeonseo na nan miryeonhage

((Rose) Yeah! Oh!) (Grace/Jade) Sarangi geureochi, geuge da geureochi
Neoege badeunmankeum da dollyeojuneun geot,
(mia/Ace) Geuttaedo geuraetdeut, apeumdo jamkkaniranda
Manhi haengbokhaesseosseuni na nan
Miryeonhage oh oh...

(boo) Miryeonhage oh oh...

After dolls...they ran backstage for costume changes they were only given 10 minutes and the program will resume. They didn't even mind that these were already a different set of costumes from the last one.

even before they know it they had to perform again...just on time they silently gave a sigh of relief...there was so much pressure to perform on Music Bank.

The music started again...and they began to move their bodies


[Ace]i I can’t wait nae maeum imi Danger
Tashi neol boneun sunkan nan Automatic
[Mia] Ireon gamjeong yeojeonhi tto On and on and on
Tashi han sunkan geuttaero Flashback

[Rose] My love is automatic
Cheoncheonhi Systematic
Baro dab naoji Tonight
[Minhee] Keuttaero dagawa
Keudaero dorawa
Keu moseummodu naege wa

[Eunson] Neomu jichyeo ireoda michyeo
Nae maeum neon molla-ah (Ah~Ah~)
[Grace]Mameul dachyeoseo nae maeumi dadhyeo
Modeunkeol dollyeonwa
Baby

[Jade] Bo-Bo-Bo-Boy I miss you
Baby Oh-Oh-Oh
[B.Y] Boini neo midgil barae
[BOO] Bo-Bo-Bo-Boy I miss you
Baby yeah-Eh-Eh
[xin] Nareul baraebwa
Naege dagawa bwa

[jiyoon] Come back here
Cheoeum gateun nal Oh
[hana & Jet] Come back here
Hanappunin night Oh

[t.EUN/ALYN] Flashback

[Jet] Love is like keojinmarira
Hadeon shister mari
Baro ttag sarajyeo Tonight
[Hana] Keudaero sarajyeora
Cheoeumcheoreom eopseojyeora
[T.eun & Jiyoon] Keojitdo gipeun sangcheodo

[mia] Mameul dachyeoseo nae maeumi dadhyeo
Modeunkeol dollyeonwa
Baby

[Eunson] Bo-Bo-Bo-Boy I miss you
Baby Oh-Oh-Oh
[B.Y] Boini neo midgil barae
[boo] Bo-Bo-Bo-Boy I miss you
Baby yeah-Eh-Eh
[Ace] Nareul baraebwa
Naege dagawa bwa

[Jade] Oh beautiful magic naege itji
Don’t let me down, down, down, down
[Minhee] Oh it’s magical feeling neoreul midji
Don’t let me down, down, down, down no

[alyn] Tashi tto naege naege ppa-ppa-ppa-ppa jyeodeureo
Dubeonchae sarangdo tto tashi na, na, na
[Rose] Deureonni nae mam teullini
Cheoeum neukgimeuro doraga ([alyn] Dance)

Strike a pose

[jiyoon] I’m in Flashback
[Xin] I’m in Flashback
[B.Y] I’m in Flashback ([Jade] Come into my world~now)
[Rose] I’m in Flashback ([Jet] Come into my world~)
[Minhee] Baby

[Boo] Bo-Bo-Bo-Boy I miss you
Baby Oh-Oh-Oh
[Eunson] Boini neo midgil barae
[Rose] Bo-Bo-Bo-Boy I miss you
Baby yeah-Eh-Eh
[Hana] Nareul baraebwa
Naege dagawa bwa

[Mia] Flashback


It was already time for the winner to be announced, the girls couldn't even believe that they would be in the top 3 even. The artists left were them, Super Junior and Taemin.

Taemin was watching a particular girl with his pheripheral vision, but he didn't want anyone of them to get into trouble so he remained his focus towards the audience.


"The winner is....."

The lights were dimmed, and the numbers began to roll on screen...the highest points goes to...

"TAEMIN!" the MC announced

Superjunior went on 2nd place while the girls went on third place...they were contented to even place in KBS Music Bank. The artists bowed to each other, they congratulated each other...specially Taemin. MiA and Taemin exchanged smiles...Taemin was about to look for a certain girl...but she was already facing away from him..he could only see her back. MiA trailed behind her and he was now seeing his 2 precious girls...his bestfriend MiA and Grace...what was Grace to him? 

"Taeminsshi??"MC Bora asked while handing out the trophy

He was brought back to earth and smiled appologetically. He smiled to the audience and sang Danger once again. but his mind was still off somewhere.

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE. — heol!!! so much drama happened in Music Bank Today :D yes..it's true YG and KBS arent on good terms XD so this time they didn't win aweeeeeee there will be more moments becauseeeee MBC Music core will be next :D yes yes yes :') "PRINCESS" was in this chapter i hoped you guys liked it :D and i am currently having an LSS with MAMACITA <3 SUJU IS BACK BABY but im really disappointed that Kibum isnt there...oh welll...at least my Kyuhyun is thereeeee <3 im happy to see Leeteuk back and healthy <3 we miss our leader right ELF? XD are there any elfs among you guys ? XD
from a heavy drama chapter XD expect comedy and fluff for Music Core XD and im already writing it now since i have free timeeeee <3
i hope you guys are fine with the amount of screen time the characters are getting XD if you noticed BTS wasn't here...they didn't have a comeback stage on Music Bank yet XD