Chapter 9

The Hottie Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

 

The next morning I woke up happy, it was Sunday. And well, not to mention someone finally back from his trip. Just like yesterday, I literally have nothing to do except for laundry. But yes, just a day to enjoy and relax. I smile to myself as I rose up from the bed.

I decided to start with a nice long bath, and then I’d decide what to do with my day. I was thinking of going to a small library around the corner and spent the entire afternoon there. Or maybe I should take Boo for run at the park. It was a nice day after all.

I started to fill the bath with warm water, Boo came in to keep me company. He weaved around me as I took of my pajamas on the floor and he eyed the water with his tongue slipping out. “You wanna join me here, huh?”

I chuckled a bit, I might be take a shower with Boo after I had this nice bath. Or was just beginning to make it’s way up the side of the giant tub when I decided I needed a little hot chocolate before I settled in. I grab the towel and wrap it around my hips. I padded out to the kitchen to make myself a cup. I yawned cutely as I put the chocolate powder into the mug and went to get hot water.

After that, I put the dirty mug and plate from yesterday to the sink, the faucet. And the mess began.

First I heard Boo was barking loudly and followed by splashing water. I chuckled, thinking he’d finally fallen in. “Boo! Why you dip in without me, huh?” I yelled at him. I laughed and soon I feel the water from the sink shot straight in my face. I blink furiously, confused until I realized water shooting out the top of the faucet, spraying the entire kitchen.

“!” I screamed, trying to turn it off. But the fortune is not with me.

I ran to the bathroom, still swearing and found Boo running back and forth, soaking wet. I eyed the tub and the same thing happen her, the water sprayed from the tub faucet all over the bathroom. “Oh God..” I stood there, trying to register what was just happening.

I prayed to God when I tried to turn off the water, hopefully I can fix it. But no luck. I cried and began to panic. The water won’t stop and keep squirting from the faucet. It was like the entire apartment had gone flooded by the water at the same moment. The water was everywhere, and I don't know why but Boo seemed to be happy with this mess.

I ran back to the door, trying to close it before flood watering the entire living room, I slip and the hard wood floor made a contact my body and forehead hardly. I screamed loudly at the sudden hit. Damn it hurts like hell!

It was when I tried to get up with my hands to support as I saw a drop of red liquid on the water beneath me. I touch my right side of my forehead and see if I'm bleeding or not. It was indeed bleeding.

Oh great! I'm sopping wet, bleeding and freaking out.. 

“DamndamndamnDAMMIT!!” I screamed like an idiot. I'm trying to calm myself down. There must be a shut-off button or something somewhere to stop the water. ing , I'm a designer, I should’ve redesigned the bathroom before I moved in here. Think Tao, think!

About this time I heard banging coming from somewhere, it was the bedroom I thought. But no, it was from the front door.

I got up and fixing my towel around my hip and stomped across the watery floor, carefully. I obviously don't wanna slipped for the second time. I grab the knob and the door swung open.

Of course it was Kris.

“What’s with the scr---“ his voice suddenly disappear as he saw me. Or the blood in my head, “Oh my God, Tao!”

He hurriedly cups my face with his big hand, “You’re bleeding much!”

I winch a bit, “Um ye-yeah, I stupidly slipped on the floor.” I said and following by an awkward laugh. I notice he was in a black plain boxers and plain white t-shirt, along with his bed hair.

“How so?” he asked, a hint of worry was evident in his voice. His hand carefully wipe the traces of blood in my forehead, which trailed along the side of my face. I blushed.

Without saying I tugged his t-shirt and dragged him into the apartment, I sigh, “This is why. Where is the shut-off valve in this apartment? C-can you help me?”

He looked around the chaos; water spraying from the kitchen, water on the floor from bathroom and me with the soaked body.

Even in a crisis Kris eyed my body from head to toe before he snapped into action. “Of course, but I need to treat your wounds first. Where did you put your first aid kit?”

“In the drawer,” I pointed out the drawer with my index finger. He hurriedly grabs a tissue to wipe the blood and put a band-aid on it. After he make sure it covered my wound, he made a move to the bathroom like a man on a mission. Boo hissed and ran out, straight into the kitchen.

I followed Kris to the bathroom to help and collided with him as he ran into the kitchen. He was murmuring something about the mess in the kitchen. Undeterred, he slid across the floor and opened the doors under the sink. He began throwing my cleaning supplies all over the floor as I assume he was trying to get the shut-off valve.

The water didn’t stop, started to squirting Kris’s body. As he felt his body soaking wet, he took off his t-shirt and give my ert eyes a glory of his well built body. I gulped and help myself to not staring at his body. Believe me, I tried so damn hard.

Huang Zitao, get a grip of yourself!

“Tao, get over here and help me. I can't get this one turned off,” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter