Chapter 5

The Hottie Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

 

“So, ummmm..” I played with both of index fingers on my lap, “I—I appreciated the quite this week. Did something happen?”

He didn’t answer, just looking at me from his seat. Then he leans closer to me.

“W—wha—what?” I asked, stuttering.

 He chuckled and his hand pass me, pulling the seat belt and put it on me, “The seat belt, you Panda,”

“Hey! I have a name, you know!” I puffed my cheeks.

He laughed, “Okay, okay. No need to shout,” He said as poked my cheek with his finger, “So, Tao, where to?”

“Umm home...?”

“Hmmm we need to feed you first.” He said as he started the engine.

“Excuse me?” Okay, why am I have to be feed?

“You only ate cakes at the party. It’s not good for you.” He said, take a glance of me.

“And you care because...?”

“First, we’re now in a good term and second, your friends trusted you to me.”

I groaned and rolled my eyes. We left the party together, all of us, until our friends decided to ditch me with him. I couldn’t believe it! I know they finally got a cutie crushes but it doesn’t mean they can ditch me with Kris!

I still remember how Luhan hyung’s pleading face look like when he announced to went to go with the other.

 

“Tao, we’re taking off!” Luhan hyung approached me and Kris when were going back inside, with his arm linked on Sehun’s.

“Yeah, of course. I’ve had enough for tonight. Want me to drive your car, hyung?” I asked him.

“Umm actually, Sehun was telling me about this great little bar, and we’re going to go that way. Do you two wanna come?” He took my hand and squeezed it. I saw he shake his head silently, mouthed ‘no’ to me.

“No...?” I answered, raising both eyebrows.

“Great!! Oi Wu, make sure to get him home safely, okay!” Chanyeol said, clapping Kris roughly on the back.

“Okay,” He said, shrugging.

“We leave him with you, take care of him, okay?” Kyungsoo hyung warned. With that they leave to the door, saying goodbyes to Suho hyung and Yixing ge, who just laughed at us. I didn’t even get a chance to protest. They were gone. My mouth gap open.

Kris and I stared at each other, and he smiled.

 

“Hey Tao,” Kris said, bring me back from the awful memory of an hour ago.

“Hmm?” I look at him.

“We’re here.”

I look over outside the window. “Where are we?” what kind of restaurant open in this hour?

He climbed out from his seat and he was gone to my side, opened up the passenger door for me. He smiled, “Come on, let’s get you eat.”

I huff, I not hungry at all and I don't usually eat at this hour. Gezz, I’m not a kid anymore. He told me to not telling him what to do and now he is telling me I have to eat.

Crazy bastard. 

As if he can read my mind, he takes my hand and pull me up, “You’re too skinny, you have to eat more.”

We walk to the main door with his hand still holding my hand. Oh god, can you let go of my hand?

I suddenly remember how his huge hand roaming on my back, on my cheek and of course, it also remembering me of the felling of his mouth on mine. His kiss was--- why am I allowed it anyway? Why had I kissed him? I had no idea, but just did.

“Mind sharing what’s in your mind, Tao?” His question brings me back to the present. Again. 

“You’re blushing again. Hmm,” he said and lifted my chin, “Cute,”

Damn you!

Another gentlemen would do, he pull the chair for me before him. He sat across me with a gummy smile on his face. I rolled my eyes. He did nothing but staring at me, which made me quite nervous.

“I thought you’re gonna feed me,” I said.

“I am.”

“Then stop staring at me.”

“You’re a cute little thing. Hmm okay fine,”

“Yifan!” I saw a beautiful middle aged lady approaching us. Who is Yifan? She clasped her hand and smiling brightly at us. “What brought you here at his hour?”

She’s talking to Kris and looking back and forth at me and him. I give her my smile also. Kris stand up, giving her a warm hug. “Hello Ahjumma. This is Tao, my friend” She gave her hand for me to shake. I welcomely take offer and introduce myself.

“Ahh, what a handsome Young man,” she continued. “He’s rarely brought his new friends here, you must be special. I’m Song Qian, the owner of this restaurant.” We ended up ordering Chinese noodle which Kris said this is the best beef noddle soup in the entire Korea, I chuckled at that. Qian ahjumma comeback with foods on the tray and leave after she placed the bowl on our table. She told us to enjoy the food and all.

I gaze at the food before me. My mouth watering already by smelling it, looked delicious.

“Who is that? I mean are you related to her?” I ask as I take the first sip of my soup.

He chuckled, “No. But since I lived in Korea, I always eat here. The best Chinese restaurant of all. I become close to her because she doesn’t has a child and yeah this is the coolest place for us hang out.”

“I can see that, this is good.” I chew my noodle.

“Glad you like it.” I see he’s staring at me again, haven’t touch his food.

“Why don't you eat your food?”

“It’s a waste to not staring at you at this time,”

“It’s a waste to not eating this delicious food,” I fired back. I could see the approving grin. He started to touch his food. We were quiet for a minute, again. This is so awkward. Then suddenly we both started to speak at once.

“So umm—“I begun

“I can’t believe—“he said.

I chuckled, “You first.”

“You can go ahead. What were you gonna say?”

“Umm I was going to say, what do you think about our friends tonight? They umm ditched us actually. That’s kind of , don’t you think?”

He laughed, covering his mouth with his hand, “That’s what I was going to say too. I mean I couldn’t believe they just left us!” I laugh with him too.

“Yeah, me too. But I know what they after. Luhan hyung was so into this Sehun guy.”

“Sehun has something for a cute guy like him. And your friend, what was his name again? uh.. oh! Kyungsoo. Yeah, he's pretty attractive too. He has a nice lips by the way.”

“Umm, so you find them attractive?”

“Well yeah, but I didn’t say they were my type. Being attractive doesn’t mean I like them, you know.”

I nodded and begin to eat my noodle again. Silent crept back in.

So I started, “So umm, how do you know Yixing ge and Suho hyung?”

He lift his face, his corner of his mouth rose into a grin, I allowed myself a small smile as well, “I his cousin, I mean Yixing ge’s cousin. Long story, how about you?”

I assume he doesn’t want to talk about his family, “I work for Suho hyung. I’m a interior designer”

“Hey, wait. So you’re that Tao?” he said.

“Umm, okay I’m lost.” I answered, his eyes now staring at me again.

“Wow, what a small world we have,” he exclaimed, shaking his head.

“Mind to explain that? I’m kind of lost here.” I questioned.

“It’s just...” he coughed a bit and looking away, “Uhh, Suho hyung, he uhh.... had mentioned you before.”

“What did he said?”

“Can we just drop this topic?”

“Hell no!” I pushed. I kind of worried here. He might said something about my work or what?

“Well, uhh, Suho hyung, he mentioned a few times... He said something to hook me up with you. You know, I should meet you or something like that.” He trailed out, but wink at me when he met my eyes.

I rolled my eyes, “Oh. Ohhhh.” I breath as I understand what he meant. I blushed furiously after that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter