Chapter 10

The Hottie Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: hey hey double updates! i dont know if this consider as double update. but anyway, this capter will telling you about Kris's harem and stuff. so it might be a little bit boring :P i hope you like it! do comments and tell me if i have mistakes. have a great day everyone! Ciao~

CHAPTER 10

 

“Mmmmmh.. this is so ing good,”

I swear I heard he was at the last bite of my apple pie. He must really like apple pie.

About forty minutes later I sat comfortably at Kris’s large comfy couch, legs curled underneath me, drinking hot chocolate and a towel around my shoulders. I barely manage to eat a slice of my own apple pie before he took it away from me, heck even Kyungsoo hyung hasn’t taste it. Also, I exactly remember that I left the cookies on the table, before I enjoying myself in his bath and after I done, everything vanished. But nonetheless, I felt happy because he likes it.

He pushed away the plate on the table and groaned as he leaned back on the couch, patting his now full belly.

“That was really good! How did you manage to make such a delicious apple pie?” he said with his eyes shut closed as if he was imagine the apple pie still in his mouth. I chuckled and sip my chocolate.

“You want another apple pie? I could make one for you. Or maybe I should make another dish.” I grinned.

“I will take everything you gave me, baby.” He smiled and eyed me. We both freeze as he said the last word. I blink at him stupidly, “I—I mean panda. N-no! I mean Tao.” He gave me a full teeth awkward smile.

Then broke into a laughter, “I get it, I get it!”

It seems I'm okay with that, but I actually not. Instead of staring at his brown eyes, I tore my eyes away, looking at all his pictures. He had a series and black and white on one wall. I’m focusing my vision on one medium picture. It was a print of a woman on the beach. Not with a bikini or something y, just with a thin of white dress. A mess hair because the wind and a smile on her face. It was simply beautiful. She was gorgeous.

“That one is beautiful. One of your harem?” I asked, looking back at him. Oh boy, I should’ve said harem! 

Thankfully he only sighed and ran his hand through his blonde locks, “Not every woman or men has made a trip ended up on my bed, you know.”

“Sorry. I should’ve said that. Where was it was taken?” I said as I looking back at the picture.

“On a beach in Railay west beach in Thailand. I was working on a travel photography series. She was a local girl and the light was perfect, so I asked if I could take some shots of her. They came out pretty great and this is one of the best.”

“Yeah, she was gorgeous.” I’m looking at it dreamily.

“Indeed,” he agreed with a sweet smile.

We sipped at our drinks in silent. But I'm okay with the quietness.

“So what were you planning to do today?” He asked as he supports his head with his hand while his elbow laid on the couch. He put his smile on his face, facing me.

Oh that smile! I could’ve melt..

“You mean before the mess?”

“Yes, before the attack.” His brown eyes twinkling.

“I didn’t have much plan actually. I just wanna take Boo for a walk at the park, or go to the library around the corner all day.” I sighed, felling warm and cozy, “You?”

“I was planning on sleeping the entire day before unpacking my stuff there.” He pointed his luggage with his head.

I suddenly felt guilty, I was keeping him away from his rest. “You know, you should go back to sleep. I can wait in my own apartment. I already wash myself anyway. Umm thank you,” I said as I rose up from his couch, about to get Boo and went back to my own. But his hand grabbed mine, I look down at him.

“No, stay. Stay with me here. If I sleep I might have jet lag all week. I need to get back on to Korean time as soon as I can. So it was a good thing your pipes attacked,” He pulled me down and back to his position.

“Are you sure?”

“Positive.” He smiled handsomely. I wished my blush won’t make its appearance.

“So umm, how’s Bali?” I asked, leaning the sides of my head back to couch, facing him.

“I always have a good time when I'm traveling.”

“Uh-huh, I can see that. God, what an amazing job. I’d love to travel like that, seeing the world and all..” I trailed off, smiling at him.

“You know, everytime I visit a new beach, I always bring back something. Like sands, shell, starfish—if I found one- as a reminder of where I was. I put them in that glass cabinet.”

I saw the glass cabinet that he was referring. I’ve seen that when I was chasing Boo here days ago. “There are lots of them. You’ve been in so many place.”

“Mmm-hmm.”

“And why you bring back those? Like sands? Why not postcard or the pictures you take?”

“I take pictures because I love it, well, its my job after all. But those are tangible, it’s real. Something that can bring me back to those memories.” His eyes going all dreamy.

That time, I just learned more about him. All what he said it wasn’t just creepy cheesy thing, he had to be deep.

“I’ve been dreaming to go to Spain, you know. I’ll be there someday.” I chuckled a bit.

“Do you travel much?” He sinks his head down to my lap, much to my surprise. “You don't mind?”

“Uhh it’s okay. We—well, I try to go somewhere once in a year. Giving myself a proper relaxation. But not as fancy as you. Sometimes just going back to China. Visiting the place I’ve never been there before going back to Qingdao, my hometown.”

“So you’re from Qingdao? Hmmm you traveled with your hyungs?”

“Sometimes, but not always. I prefer to go alone.”

He slightly frowned, “I'm surprised you travel alone.”

“I'm a great company myself.” I'm feeling proud, “Do you ever get lonely when you traveled?”

“Me? I am never lonely.” He grinned and takes my left arm, place it on his chest. Sometimes playing with my fingers. “We’re becoming such a great friends, aren’t we?”

“Yes, I think we are.” I giggled, “From a wallbanger to a friend. Not bad.”

“You should take those tittle from me you know.” I looked up at me.

“Yeah, but that’s just reminds me of your uuh... friend, the masochist.”

“The masochist?”

“Ah, you know her as Chaerin. The one who I met in the stairs before you went to Bali.”

He finally had a decency to blush and smile sheepishly, “Well, as it happens, she is no longer part of what you so refer as haremmate.”

“Oh, why? I like her! Did you spank her too hard?” I teased.

He laughed and pinches my cheek, “This is the strangest conversation I’ve ever had.”

“No seriously, where did she go?”

“She met someone else for a serious relationship. So we ended our physical relationship. But she’s still a good friend.” He smiled quietly.

I nodded and the silent crept back in, “So how does that work?”

“About what?”

“Your relationship with them. I mean is it just pure physical relationship for you?”

“Yeah more so. Chaerin and I went to college together, tried dating her for real, but didn’t work out. She’s great though..... aye wait, are you sure you wanna hear this?”

“Yes, of course. I’ve been waiting for this since the first time you knock the picture off my wall and landed straight to my head.” I grinned, gently caressing his blonde locks.

“I knocked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter