Chapter 15

The Hottie Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

 

Our eyes sparkling happily as we arrived at the mansion. It’s big enough for the eight of us, though we don't know how many rooms inside. My eyes darting from the mansion to jumping Luhan hyung who eagerly trying to open the door. He couldn’t hide his excitement anymore since this morning, even Sehun had to remind him to stay calm. I chuckled at his action. How can a 26 years old men can be this cute like a five years old boy.

I can feel hand slipped around my waist and tugging me to my side, it was Kris. He’s always been right beside me since we started this trip.

Luhan hyung kept teasing us back in the plane. Kris insisted to exchange seat with him because I was sitting next to Luhan hyung. I couldn’t hide my redden face that time. A flight from Seoul to Jeju only take an hour or less, besides, we only a seat apart, so why did he insisting to exchange seat?

 

“I can't believe you’re pleading like a kid only for a seat!” Luhan hyung keep mumbling beside Kris, his pouting face was showing. “You guys can reunite after an hour! Besides, your seat only one seat apart from Tao!”

“Hey, I'm more comfortable with Tao. Knock it off will you?” Kris said.

“Both of you stop it!” I whinnied on my seat. I really want to buried my face, both of them attract people’s attention. Luhan hyung puffed his cheeks and put his earphone on, muttering something wanting his Sehun to sit beside him.

Ignoring him, Kris turns his head towards me with his incredibly bright smile. “Stop pouting,” he said.

“I'm not pouting,”

“Yes, you are. But its cute thought.” He said as he pinching my cheek.

I gasp and swap his hand right away. My heart beating so fast and face heated up, I don't think I can handle my heart when he is around. Besides, each day we spent together, the cheesier he become. How can I'm not blushing?

“Kris, please don't do that. It’s embarrassing.”

“Okay, okay. Anyway, you can laid your head on my shoulder if you were sleepy.” He pats his shoulder for me.

“Hm-mmm,”

The rest of the flight was filled with Kris holding on my hand, ever so gently. I can't help but getting bolder and accept his invitation to put my head on his shoulder, though I wasn’t feeling sleepy. Other than that, he always asking me if I need anything. He really is a boyfriend material. That’s for sure.

 

“Tao?” Kris’s voice was pulling me back from my daydream.

I looked up to him only find his worried eyes, “Are you okay? You’re spacing out.”

“I'm okay,” I gave him a warm smile.

He intertwines my hand and tugging me towards the mansion. Finding the front door open, I saw the rest of us already went inside and I can hear a squealing voice from them. We made our way through the mansion right away.

I was in awe struck. From the front door I can see the backdoor already open and revealing a very beautiful scenery. The entire back of the mansion was covered with a beautiful beach, white sands, blue water, coconut trees and a large Jacuzzi. I wonder how is the cost of this mansion.

“Whoa, its wonderful..” I said as I dragged Kris to face the beach closer. Kris stashed our bags down the floor.

“It is,” he replied. Guess he was as speechless as me.

In the middle of my awe struck, Kris gave me a backhug and slipped his arms around my waist. I automaticaly rest my back on his chest. He put his chin on my shoulder. “I'm so glad I came here. Especially with you.”

I chuckled, “Don't be such a cheese, Kris,”

“Okay guys, lets gather up first! We can enjoy the scenery later” Kyungsoo hyung yelled as he walking towards us. “Eh? I don't know you guys are dating..”

“We—we are not.” As if it was a cue, I pulled myself away from him. What Kyungsoo said has woken me up from this stupid delusion. Kris and I are not in relationship. Well, I really want to be his boyfriend, badly. But I don't know about him. Does he really like me?

Kris didn’t say anything after we broke the hug, and the remark Kyungsoo hyung said. The only reaction I can see from his face was a smile which still lingering on his face. I my face with my index finger, trying to figure it out what was on his mind.

“So, where are we all gonna sleep?” I started, changing the topic. It’s kind of a sensitiv for me to bring this whole relationship thing.

Oh, come think about it, among these people, only me and Kris who doesn’t have a pair. I mean single, no boyfriend... or girlfriend. Thats reminds me about Baekhyun and Chanyeol, since when Kyungsoo and Luhan hyung been so close to them? Are they hang out together in my absence? Its not that I against it or anything, I don't really know them. Things might get awkward in some way, isnt’t it?

“There are five bedrooms, so take your pick,” Kyungsoo hyung answered, taking a look of his surrending.

“I'm obviously sleeping with Kyungsoo, so you guys better sleep with your own boyfriends.” Jongin added.

“Of course! I don't wanna share my Sehunnie” Luhan hyung chirpped as he takes a death grip on Sehun’s arm.

“Oh, so there will be one room left?” Chanyeol said. Everyone nodded.

“Eh? How come?” I asked in confusion.

“Well, both of you are gonna stay in the same room, right?” Baekhyun pointed his index finger on me and Kris.

“Ah, about that I’m not sharing room with him”

“Eh? Why not?” Kris grabbed my shoulder and well, I can clearly see his dissapointment face.

“We—we’re not a couple!”

“But we already sleeping together right? So I can't see why not.”

“I--- It was different! Don't make a misunderstanding, Kris!”

I could hear a loud gasp from the others. Within a second everybody is bombarding me with a questions. I face palmed my face in frustration, I know this is gonna be a big misunderstanding. Oh why God, why?

“SO YOU ALREADY GOT LAID!??”

“WITH KRIS?”

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US!?”

“Oh my God, I did not having with him! It is literally sleeping!”

“HOW BIG IS HE? DOES HE GOOD IN BED? TELL ME!!” Luhan hyung was practically screaming in my ears, jumping from Sehun’s arm to mine. Easily leaving his beloved Sehunnie just to get an stupid information.

“I told you we were only, literally, sleeping. So stop it!”

Then I could feel an arm slipped around my shoulders and suddenly pried Luhan’s arms. Only by his scent, I know who it was, none other than Kris. I guess I was creepy enough to know a person only by it scents.”Oh you guys, stop it. It is true. We were literaly sleeping, though, I want to do something naughty to him.”

I nudged his stomach with enough strength, perfectly made him whine in pain. “Sorry, sorry. Let’s not make our princess angry, shall we?”

“Who do you mean princess, huh?”

“You.” He said as he closing the gap between our face. I automaticly turned my face away from him. My face must be turning red by now.

“Pff enough you guys, I'm ready to puke rainbow if you go more furthure. You guys are no fun!” Luhan hyung stomp his way to grab his Sehun’s arm.

“Alright everyone! After you guys done with picking the room, let’s gather up here. We need to get our late lunch and maybe buy some ingridients? I'm gonna cook for everyone tommorow.” Kyungsoo hyung announce.

“Thats a great idea. I also want to shop and bought some souvenirs, right Chanhyeol?” Baekhyun clasp his hands in excitement, when Chanyeol nodded and shoot him an ear to ear smile.

We all both agree.

 “Well,” Luhan hyung dragged Sehun away, “Me and Sehun are going to get the comfiest room. I’ll see you guys later!”

“Okay, so, Tao, are you sure you wanna take your own room?” Kyungsoo hyung asked me as he took his bag, ready to get his and Jongin’s room.

“Yeah. I'm good.” I gave him a smile then he nodded and went away with the rest.

So, it leaves me and Kris alone. Suddenly I felt so awkward to be alone with him, I hurriedly grab my bags and walk away.  Kris seems to muttering something with the sudden reaction of mine. In fact, I was still in his arms before I tried to avoid the awkwardness.

 “You’re not gonna slow down, you?” he teased.

I walked faster this time, passed a few rooms. “Nope.”

He grabbed my hand and shoved me into the wall, “Too bad we can't share room. I hope you’re not scared to sleep by yourself in this mansion.” He leans closer to my ear and whisper, “I’ll be waiting for a ghost to appear so you can jump into my arms.”

“Don't say that, please. You know I'm scared of that.”

“Cute. Look at that, sharing a bed-room wall once again.” He smirked, “Look at that, sharing a bed-room wall once again.” He smirked, “Though I don't want a wall to separate us.”

“Well, I know you’re in there alone. So I’d better not hearing any banging.” I warned, shooting a death glare to him.   

“No banging.” He said softly and backed away. “I’ll see you later, neighbor.”

“See you later.” I answer. He watches me close the door and them I could hear his door shut close. I placed my bag on my bed and smiled. He always be his playful self which I love most.

The rest of the day, all of us went to explore Jeju. We decided to eat at the Cooking Story Bob restaurant. The place was not that far from the mansion. It was one of the best Italian restaurant in Jeju (based on what Kyungsoo hyung blabbering about during our ride). We took the outside table. There is a wonderful scenery to be seen while we savor our food. I'm not complaining if it was about food. Kyungsoo hyung knows best.

Baekhyung been telling us about this unique museum called Loveland in Jeju before, so we postponed our plan to go to the market to buy the stuff we need. Thank God we rent a car so we don't have to worry about transportation. Loveland is Jeju’s most eccentric and internationally infamous attraction. A few of the (over 140) exhibits are generally shocking, because all the sculpture in Loveland is actually a theme park. There was so many sculpture such as a position and a different size of s.

The most sculpture that really made me blush was a sculpture in a form of a woman who was on top the man. Looking so and all. . It was a normal position, I know. But recently I was imagining how good it was to be on top of Kris. Riding him fast and hard. Sweating and wet. Also there was a huge sculpture with a woman hugging it with a unreadable expression.

All the couples were happily talking about their life and begging their boyfriends to do the position, and then there is me. Who is a single man with a ual frustration lingering for months. I couldn't bring myself enjoying the trip. I was blushing madly every time we stopped at a interesting sculpture. They were teasing me over and over again, plus Kris also did the same. It was so embarrassing, really. Me and Kris practically walking side by side and sometimes he held my hand, or slipping his hands around my waist.

I'm a big fat liar if I said I didn't get by this.

I really tried my best to distracting my mind from dirty thoughts. Trust me, it was hard.

I thanked God silently when the announced to moving on from that place. Even though at the end they went to the souvenirs store to buy goods. They sell lots of stuff such as s toys, and merchandises. I didn't buy anything, but I don't know about the others.

At the end of the day, as planned, we went to the market to bought things we might need in the mansion. Overall it was a great day, despite all the stupid things in my mind while we were at Loveland.

As for me, things got pretty lovely by the end of the day. Kris keeps holding my hand at the market and there was none of awkward moment between us. He even kissed me goodnight (on my forehead) before we parting ways to our bedroom.

 

~

 

“Come on guys, not that much farther,” I yelled in between the surface and water as I tried to balancing my body. We’d been swimming for about 20 minutes now. They have been talking about the haunted cave behind the rocks and wanting to take a look at it, which I totally against. Kyungsoo hyung and Jongin stayed in the mansion to take care of the food for us after playing with us. Both of them thought the idea was stupid so they decided not to come. That was nice of them. The two other couples are swimming ahead while Kris slowing his pace for me. He stayed besides me, asking if I'm okay every minutes.

I’d manage to avoid being alone with Luhan hyung and Baekhyun. Last night, I was having a very, very hard time. I couldn't sleep peacefully. Both Luhan hyung and Baekhyun barged into my room and bombarding me with question about whether I had with Kris or not. They even bragging about their ual life (blame it on Loveland). For sake of love, I did not interested in their life. Not even a bit. Seems like they didn't satisfied with what I’ve told them, so they might have asked Kris or me, again, soon or later.

So avoid them it is.

Other than that, after they left my room, I went to kitchen for a cup of hot chocolate. I swear I almost had a heart attack. I heard voices by the end of the hall and thats when I realize that it was a deep moans. Coming from Kyungsoo hyung and Jongin’s room. With a bright red face, I ran away from that area.

From last night event, I’ve been thinking about that. I mean it's been a while since I got laid. I also have my needs, you know. All these time, I always built a wall for myself. It’s true that I may have a hard time of having a relationship after Henry, but it doesn’t mean that I'm not attractive enough to get hot guys hit on me. There were couples of time when I was being hit or simply someone asking to had a one night stand.

I’ve always thinking of only meant for someone who tied to relationship. I guess I was afraid to take a step ahead, tasting a wild world which I never allowed myself to. I was too blinded of fear. Come to think of it, I'm not a anymore and I'm not a woman who scared of getting pregnant. And I’ve been having a ual frustration ever since I moved in into my apartment, well, yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter