Chapter 4

The Hottie Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 4

 

We’re staring at each other for few minutes, I can feel the invisible electric between us. He sat right across me, taking a sip of his champagne. Ugh, I can’t believe he still smirking at me. Good God, I came here because I want to finding a cute, handsome guy. Well, yeah technically, he’s a cute good looking guy. But, no, that’s not what I meant. Not him. I tear my eyes from the blondie in front of me, trying to talked with baekhyun hyung.

I can feel his eyes on me. For ’s sake, stop it!

But wait, how can he be here? This is Suho hyung and Yixing-ge party isn’t it?

I felt an arm around my shoulder, “Why so tense, Tao?” Suho hyung slide in into our circle. “I can't believe you Know Kris,” he continue

“For the record, I woudn’t say I know him. I only know what he’s doing every night,” I replied, clenched my teeth.

“Suho, he’s the h—“ Luhan hyung started bubbling. I pinch his arm, “Ouch! What was that for!” he groan.

“Hyung!” I warned.

“Wait, wait, don't tell me he’s the guy next door!? The Kris, hot blondie from next door!” Suho hyung chirped as he eyed Yixing ge.

Ugh, kill me! Can't just everyone stop saying the ‘hot blondie’  I saw his smirk grow wider as he eyed me. er!

“HYUUUUNG!” I whined. A crept blush paint my face.

“No waaaaaaay!” he breathed, hand clapping his mouth. Yixing ge seems lost at the current topic.

“Can’t blame myself, I’m the HOT BLONDIE,”  Kris said cockily.

I rolled my eyes, “!”

“Cockbloker,” He mouthed back, smirk still on his handsome face.

I gasped and puffing my face, looking to the different angle, “You know guys, Tao is the panda boy who wear the pink boxer!” then Sehun broke into laugter, followed by the others. Yixing ge widened his eyes. The blonde in front of me just holding his laughter with his fist.

“Pinky boy!?” Suho hyung asked, nearly screaming.

Tell me this is the end of my life...

“Enough!” I shouted and sat up, walking to Kris, “You. I need to talk with you, please?” I grabbed him by his arm. I pull him over to outside. He didn’t say anything, but I know he was laugh at me.

“Hey, calm down, cutie,” he said once we outside, leaning on a pilar. I released his arm.

“You! Are you kidding me? Pinky Boy? Panda with pink boxer!? What the hell!?” I whisper-yelled at him

“Hey, I’m complaining to here! Oh wait....” He put his finger on his chin, “Nope, I like Hot Blondie. I know you can't resist my charm,” he nodded.

“A—“ I wanted to continue my burst but he put his finger on my lips.

“But, no. You, describing me like I’m a manwhore, are you kidding me?” He shout back.

“Well, are you!? You even called me a er! !” I hissed.

He chuckled, “Well, the fact is, you were banging at my door at the middle of my y time, it made you a er. er!” he hissed back as he close his distant between us. I take a step back.

My heart beating so damn fast. Calm down, you stupid heart

“L—listen here, you ,” I stutter a bit and continue, “I don't want to hear your y time or what ever you’re gonna do with your partners and please get a hold of yourself! Control your hormones! Have some respect, please.” I’m so tired of shouting, but I pointed my finger to him,

He grabbed it.

“Look, what I do in my room is my business. Why are you so concerned about me and my y time anyway?” then he smirking at me. Again.

He’s holding my finger.. Control yourself, Tao!

“Ww—well, it’s my business because when you were having , you were so damn loud and banging wall, it’s clearly affected me!”

“Oooh, so you’re affected.” He chuckled and leans closer to my ear, “Did you got a , pinky boy?” His other hand suddenly reach my cheek and it. Oh! My poor heart!

I wiggled from his touch and stepping away from him, “Stop, that’s it!” I growled. When I just about to go, he grabbed my wrist and spin me over to see his face. He said nothing, just smirking at me like an idiot.

“W—what!?” I’m stuttering again. His face so close to mine. I tried to look at the other way, away from his eyes.

“Why are you such a cockboking panda?” He asked, lifting my chin as if asked me to look at him again. I opened my mouth to protest, but he shut me with his lips. He kissed me.

I tried to break off, but he was just too strong. God help me!

My eyes were still open wide, looking at back at him. His brown eyes shining under the moon and stars—wait what..? Then he closed his eyes as if he enjoyed this event. I tried my best to break away but I just can't. He tightens his grip on my wrist and my waist. I feel myself giving in. Both of my eyes started to closed too.

He my bottom lip, asking for permissions. I refused at first, but he keeps pushing it and I open my mouth. His tongue slip in, savoring my tongue. We didn’t fight for dominance, well, I secretly enjoyed it too.

What is wrong with me? I suppose to hate him!

He pulled away, our body still pressed against each other, like a lover used to do. He released me. I feel my legs like a jelly. My eyes wide open and I can't move my body. Oh boy he smelled damn good.

We’re staring at each other, “What? You want more?” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter