Chapter 8

Cursed

The six guys tried their best to enjoy the remainder of the weekend, but they couldn't, seeing as Baekhyun had probably just given them their death sentence. They decided to check out the more industrialized part of the island, where there were a couple restaurants here and there, more hotels, and different stores selling things from food, to souvenirs. They found a bike rental and rented bikes for each one of them. They rode along the streets, which were mostly empty seeing as it was the middle of the school year, and just enjoyed the feeling of the wind on their faces.

As the cool wind hit Baekhyun's face, he felt at ease. It felt good to just take a ride with his friends, whose futures he so happened to know. Baekhyun shook his head. Don't think about it. Relax. Relax. Relax. 

"You okay Baek?", asked Chanyeol, who noticed how the other looked a little troubled.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine", lied Baekhyun. Chanyeol saw right through it, but decided not to push the topic any further. He rode closer to Baekhyun, which made the other smile.

"Hey Baek", Chanyeol said, which earned him a curious look from the other, "If I were to give you a nickname, what would you want it to be?"

Baekhyun smiled and said, "You're the one giving me a nickname, you decide"

Chanyeol gave it some thought and said, "I'll go with Baekkie"

Baekhyun scoffed and said, "Typical"

"What did you say?", asked Chanyeol, glaring at him.

"Nothing. I said you better start looking where you're riding", said Baekhyun, laughing.

Chanyeol pouted and said, "Fine", before giving Baekhyun a peck on his cheeks, and looking forward. Baekhyun was taken aback, and braced himself for a vision.  Surprisingly, and fortunately, no such thing happened. Baekhyun breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled in Chanyeol's direction, and blushed a little. Wow he looks so hot. Especially with that shirt on, and that bead of sweat trickling down onto his delicious abs- Wait, what the heck am I thinking?!, Baekhyun thought. He took his eyes off his boyfriend, and concentrated on the street. Thankfully he hadn't crashed while he was daydreaming about Chanyeol's abs.

 

 

Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun staring at him with a blank look, and knew that the other was thinking to himself, and spaced out in the process. He noticed how Baekhyun's eyes trailed down from his head, down to his chest, and to his abdomen, before he shook his head, and stared ahead. Chanyeol smirked at the sight. Suddenly an idea popped into Chanyeol's head, and he smirked at the thought of it.

After hours of riding their bikes, Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Jongin, decided to head back home. Everyone went into their respective rooms, besides Kyungsoo, who had volunteered to cook dinner. He was so focused on cooking, that he failed to notice Jongin entering the kitchen and leaning on the countertop beside him.

"Smells good. I didn't know you could cook well", said Jongin, laughing.

"We've been friends for years, and you only found out now? Shame on you", joked Kyungsoo. 

"Yeah, 'cause I am absolutely obliged to know everything about you. I'm your best friend, not your boyfriend", Jongin said, smirking. 

"I bet you wish you were though", joked Kyungsoo. 'Cause I sure do

Jongin remained silent, and acted as if he hadn't heard anything. Do Kyungsoo, you have absolutely no idea, how right you are. "Hey Kyungsoo", Jongin said. Kyungsoo looked at him with a questioning look. "Seeing as Baekhyun basically just told us we would die early, I.... uhh... I-I just thought, you know, uh..."

"Spit it out already", said Kyungsoo, chuckling. A nervous Jongin, was always the cutest kind of Jongin.

"Kyungsoo, I-I like you; A lot", said Jongin

"Well of course. I'm your friend-"

"No, not like that. I like you even more than that", said Jongin, "And I know that this is quite sudden and it's a lot to take in, but I just couldn't take the risk of not being able to tell you"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner though?", asked Kyungsoo.

"Well, a death sentence can motivate you a lot to do stuff you never actually thought of doing", said Jongin.

Kyungsoo looked at him for a while, before saying, "I'd kiss you right now, but I don't want this to burn", he said, gesturing at the food. "I like you too Jongin. Now, can you please tell the others that dinner's ready?"

"You're done cooking?", asked Jongin. Kyungsoo just nodded. Jongin leaned in and gave Kyungsoo a quick peck on his lips, before heading off to tell the others, leaving Kyungsoo standing there, his mind still unable to process what just happened.

 

 

After dinner, they all gathered in the living room and talked. They switched on the TV and watched a really cheesy movie. Suho and Sehun were basically the only one's who were watching because Chanyeol and Baekhyun, and Jongin and Kyungsoo (who had told the other guys about them being officially together), were having a make-out session.

"Guys.... guys.... guys...... GUYS YOU HAVE ROOMS, COULD ALL PLEASE USE THEM?", Suho shouted to the two couples. Unfortunately they were too busy with each other to take in or understand anything else.

Suho looked over at Sehun and said, "Soooo, do you think we should just....?"

"Maybe", said Sehun. They both leaned in slowly, as soon as their lips touched each others, they pulled away. Suho looked like he was about to throw up, and Sehun kept wiping his lips.

"No. No. Just...... no", said Suho

"Never", agreed Sehun.

 

 

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: So here's chapter 8 c: I decided to add KaiSoo to this fic because.... why the heck not? XD Anyway, I hope my ending made sense e.e Did it? D: Hope you liked this chapter. Please comment, subscribe, and upvote. To my 24 subbies, I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 Thank you ouo Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee -u-