Chapter 3

Cursed

Blood.... Blood everywhere...... Familiar faces...... Faces staring at him blankly...... 

Baekhyun woke up in cold sweat. It was the same dream again. He had been having the same dream for a couple of nights now, and he always woke up sweating. Baekhyun sat up, and curled himself into a ball. He took several deep breaths before tears started streaming down from his eyes.

The same faces flashed in his mind once again, but this time they weren't just staring at him with a blank expression. They were smiling, some were laughing. Suddenly the smiles on their faces disappeared, and there was blood.

Baekhyun screamed, and woke up. Did I fall back asleep or was that all a dream?, he thought. He shook his head and tried to push the images out of his mind. He got up and looked at the time. "OH MY GOD I'M GONNA BE LATE!"

 

 

"Hey Chanyeol, where were you after class yesterday?", asked Jongin. The five guys were outside the school, waiting for classes to start. Chanyeol, who was too busy waiting for Baekhyun to arrive, didn't hear Jongin's question. 

"Hello? Chanyeol? You okay?", asked Suho.

"Uhhh what? Oh yeah I'm fine", Chanyeol replied.

"So, where were you after class yesterday?", asked Jongin once more.

"Oh. Baekhyun and I went for some coffee", he replied, a smile on his face. 

Kyungsoo, Suho, Jongin, and Sehun's jaws dropped. "You went for some coffee with BYUN BAEKHYUN?", asked Sehun, to which Chanyeol merely replied with a nod. "Why? What's the big deal?", asked Chanyeol. 

"We already told you. He's creepy, he doesn't have any friends-"

"Because he doesn't talk to anyone. He's actually kind of friendly, in his own way", replied Chanyeol. He turned his attention back to the front of the school. Still no sign of Baekhyun. He's gonna be late if he doesn't show up soon. As if on cue, Baekhyun arrived, panting. He looked over at Chanyeol's direction. Chanyeol smiled and waved, but Baekhyun just put his head down and went inside, running. Oh yeah, he doesn't want to get caught in the crowd. I still don't get why though, Chanyeol thought.

"CHANYEOL!"

"What?", asked Chanyeol with a confused look on his face. 

"The bell just rang. We're gonna be late!" said Kyungsoo. Chanyeol mumbled an apology and headed off to his class. All throughout the day, all Chanyeol kept thinking of was Baekhyun and his weird habit of wanting to avoid skin contact with practically anyone. Time went by fast for Chanyeol, and soon, he was once again on his seat beside Baekhyun. As expected Baekhyun was already there, looking out over the field.

"Hey Baekhyun", said Chanyeol. Baekhyun jumped in his seat, surprised. He looked over at Chanyeol and gave him his usual smile before averting his attention back to the field. Chanyeol found that he couldn't concentrate on what their teacher was saying because he was too busy staring at Baekhyun. Well, the back of Baekhyun's head, but that was enough for Chanyeol. Once the class ended, Baekhyun would immediately leave the classroom ahead of everyone.

The next few days went on like this. Baekhyun would look out the window, Chanyeol would keep staring at him, and their teacher would just keep rambling on about stuff that Chanyeol didn't understand.

"Park Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol turned around and saw that everyone (save Baekhyun, who was still staring out the window) inside the classroom was staring at him. "Well Mr. Park Chanyeol, do you know the answer to my question?", asked their teacher. Chanyeol shook his head. "And what about you Mr. Byun Baekhyun? Do you know the answer?"

"All's Well That Ends Well", said Baekhyun without turning his head. Their teacher, who obviously didn't think that Baekhyun was listening, much less could answer the question, was taken aback, as was everybody else in the room, including Chanyeol. Mr. Park regained his composure and said, "That is correct, thank you Mr. Byun", before continuing the lesson.

"Hey, that was kind of cool. You know, you answering Mr. Park's question while you were staring out the window. I actually thought you weren't paying any attention too", said Chanyeol, giving Baekhyun a smile. 

"Thanks, I guess", said Baekhyun, a small blush creeping up his face,

"So, I'm hanging out with my friends later? Do you wanna join us?", asked Chanyeol. Baekhyun quickly shook his head. "C'mon. Pleeeeaaaaaase. I swear no one's going to touch you or anything", said Chanyeol, giving Baekhyun his best puppy dog face. Once again, Baekhyun fell for it. "Fine, I'll go. You sure they won't mind though? You bringing the creepy, asocial kid?", asked Baekhyun. "They'll be fine", assured Chanyeol.

 

 

"YOU WHAT?!", asked the four guys in unison. "I-", said Chanyeol, but Suho stopped him. "No, we heard you. It's just.... why?", he asked.

"He's really nice. Plus, I thought he could use some more friends", said Chanyeol. "Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase"

"Fine", said Jongin. "Oh, and guys, no touching Baekhyun. He doesn't like any kind of skin contact, AT ALL", said Chanyeol.

"Why? Is he a germaphobe?", asked Kyungsoo, to which Chanyeol replied with a shrug. Chanyeol looked over at Baekhyun and motioned for the other to come closer. Chanyeol introduced each one if them to Baekhyun and vice versa. Baekhyun stayed silent and just gave them a smile. 

This is worse than I thought. What the heck have I gotten myself into?, thought Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: So chapter 3 is up (obviously) c: How'd you like it? :D There's not really much happening here, so I apologize T.T Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote. To my 5 subbies, I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 Thank you OuO Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee -u-

P.S. Chapter 4 will be up soon :3 Hopefully 
P.P.S. Does it bother you guys how I end my chapters in a sort of cliffhanger kind of way? e.e