Chapter 9

Cursed

The guys were were now headed back home. They would have stayed there longer, had it not been for school. Soon they were all at their respective homes, getting some rest before tackling their homework (thankfully, they all had littl to do). Baekhyun tried to get some sleep, but every time he closed his eyes, he would see the images that he loathed so much. He just lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling for what seemed like hours, but in reality were a mere five minutes only. He constantly checked the time on his phone, and every time he did, a minute passed by. He decided to just call Chanyeol and talk to him. He dialed Chanyeol's number and waited for the other to pick up.

"Hello?", answered Chanyeol.

"Hey Channie", said Baekhyun, a smile immediately forming on his face.

"Baekkieeeeee! Why'd you call? Are you okay? Did something happen?", asked Chanyeol, his voice filled with worry.

"Nothing serious. Just.... I can't get any sleep because.... you know", Baekhyun said.

"Because you're craving for my abs?", joked Chanyeol.

"Yeah... I mean, NO!", Baekhyun hurriedly said. He could hear Chanyeol laughing on the other side of the line. Baekhyun was blushing profusely. Oh god, what if he noticed me drooling over him while we were riding our bikes? 

"Tsk tsk tsk. There's no use denying it Baek. I know you want me", said Chanyeol.

"Y-yah! It's not like that.... It's- I don't.... GAAAAH!", Baekhyun screamed in frusration. Chanyeol chuckled and said, "If you want, we could go to Suho's with the others. Maybe you can help with their- our homework"

"You sure Suho won't mind?", asked Baekhyun.

"Pretty sure. Anyway, I'll go tell the other guys. I'll see you there", said Chanyeol.

"Okay then. I love you", saod Baekhyun, smiling.

"I love you too Baekhyun", said Chanyeol before hanging up. 

Baekhyun showered, letting the hot water wash away the cold, gruesome images he constantly saw. He got out, with a towel wrapped around his waist and opened his closet to decide what he was going to wear. Suddenly, a pair of arms s around his waist. 

"It's a shame you've already finished showering. I would have gone in with you"

Baekhyun turned around and was met with a kiss from Chanyeol. He was taken aback at first, but soon melted in the kiss. They pulled away after a few seconds and Baekhyun said, "Wh-what-? Why are you-? How did you-?, before realizing that he was still pretty much , save the towel covering him from the waist down, "Can you turn around for a second?", he asked, blushing. 

"Why? Can't I see my boyfriend ?", said Chanyeol, smirking, causing Baekhyun to blush even more. "Turn. Around", said Baekhyun firmly. Chanyeol pouted and said, "Fine. Nice abs though", before turning around. Baekhyun's face was practically as red as it could get. 

"You can turn around now", said Baekhyun. Chanyeol turned around and saw that the other had chosen to wear a simple shirt white shirt with what looked like a bunny on it, and a cute bow tie attached to it, and a pair of simple jeans. 

"Well you look adorable", said Chanyeol, approaching Baekhyun, wrapping his arms around him, before giving him a peck on the lips. "You ready?", asked Chanyeol. Baekhyun nodded and soon they were in a cab headed off towards Suho's.

 

 

"What's taking them so long?", asked Kyungsoo. 

"Beats me", said Sehun. Sehun, Suho, Kyungsoo, and Jongin, had been waiting for Chanyeol and Baekhyun to arrive for thirty minutes. It was unlikely of them to turn up later than ten minutes since they knew for a fact that Baekhyun didn't like being late.

"Have you tried calling them?", asked Suho.

"I did, but they won't answer. I'm worried. Can we go out and look for them? Please?", asked Kyungsoo.

"Sure. You guys wanna come?", asked Jongin, looking at Suho and Sehun.

"Yeah, sure", said Suho, as he and Sehun got up to join them. Soon they were all in Suho's car driving around, with Jongin behind the wheel. They decided to check Chanyeol's first to see if they were there, but they weren't. They headed off to Baekhyun's next and passed by what looked like an accident. Two taxi cabs collided with each other. One of them looked okay, but the other one had apparently lost control after the collision, and ended up hitting a wall. 

"Guys", said Suho. They all looked out the window and saw the scene. They looked at each other with worried looks on their faces.

"Do you think-?", asked Sehun.

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun", said Jongin. They all got out of the car and headed towards the scene. Glass shards from the cabs were everwhere. Blood was spattered on the street, and several parts, there were pools of blood. The four friends looked at each other. Kyungsoo had tears in his eyes, and Jongin wrapped his arms around him. Suho pursed his lips, and Sehun was looking down on the ground dejectedly. Suddenly Suho's phone rang.

"H-hello?", said Suho.

"Hey where are you guys?"

"CHANYEOL?! WHAT-? WHERE- WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!", screamed Suho.

"I should be asking you that. Baekhyun and I are at your place", said Chanyeol.

"I'll explain later. We're on our way", said Suho as he hung up. Suho told them about Chanyeol and his conversation, and everyone felt relieved. They all headed back to the car, and started driving towards Suho's house slash mansion. 

 

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: Here's chapter 9 c: How'd you like it? :D Dat plot twist though XD (Is it even called a plot twist? e.e Idk) I'm not ending this fic with that kind of ending. YET MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cue thunder and lightning in the background* Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote. To my 27 subbies, I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 Thank you ouo Byeeeeeeeeeee -u-