Chapter 6

Cursed

"He's waking up"

Baekhyun squinted. When his eyes had grown accustomed to the sudden brightness, he noticed that there were people surrounding him. He also noticed that he was on a bed, in an unfamiliar room. "W-where am I?", he asked. 

"My place", replied Suho, "You and Chanyeol were taking way too long, so we decided to go after Chanyeol. When we got to him, you were unconscious, so we decided to bring you here"

"You feeling okay Baek?", asked Sehun. Baekhyun nodded, and looked around the room searching for Chanyeol. "Looking for me Baek?". Baekhyun turned his head in the direction where Chanyeol's voice came from and, sure enough, found Chanyeol looking at him with a big smile on his face. He knows he's going to die early, but he looks like he just won the lottery. Baekhyun smiled weakly and said, "Can I talk to Chanyeol for a minute guys?". All the other guys nodded and just stood there. "Alone, if possible", added Baekhyun. The other guys left the room silently and Kyungsoo, who went out last, closed the door behind him. 

Baekhyun was about to speak when Chanyeol walked towards the door. He paused for a while as if he was listening for something, before slamming a fist on the door. Groans could be heard from the other side of the door, with a few curses here and there, which were soon followed by the sound of footsteps walking away. Chanyeol walked towards Baekhyun and sat down on the bed.

Baekhyun sat up and said, "Chanyeol, I'm sorry"

"What for?", asked Chanyeol.

"I could have prevented this from happening if I had just stayed away from you. You'd have lived a happy life without me, and without knowing-", said Baekhyun before Chanyeol cut him off.

"You've got nothing to apologize for. I brought this on myself. It wouldn't have mattered of you stayed away from me, because I wouldn't have done the same thing anyway. I'd have followed you around and pestered you all day long to get your attention. I like you Baekhyun. I wasn't really planning on confessing now, and in this kind of way, but seeing as time's a bit short for me, I just thought.... YOLO", said Chanyeol.

A small blush creeped up Baekhyun's face. OH MY GOD! HE JUST CONFESSED TO ME! PARK FREAKING CHANYEOL LIKES ME TOO! NO WAIT! Calm down. Breathe. "You like me?", asked Baekhyun.

"Yes Baek. I like you. Unless you want me to say it again out loud for the whole world to hear, 'cause that'd be fine by me", said Chanyeol, smiling.

Baekhyun chuckled and said, "No it's fine. I just wanted to hear you say it again. I like you too Chanyeol; A lot"

Chanyeol's face lit up at Baekhyun's words. Slowly, their faces began to draw closer and closer to each other. A few inches away, Chanyeol leaned in and kissed Baekhyun. Baekhyun was taken aback, but was soon lost in the kiss. That moment felt like nothing could possibly ruin it for them. This moment was theirs and nothing was going to take that away from them.

A car horn honking loudly....... Glass everywhere........ The sound of metal crumpling.......... Screams.......... Blood....

The horrifying images suddenly appeared before Baekhyun. Baekhyun pulled away quickly, breaking the kiss. He gasped for air, still haunted by his vision. Tears started building up in his eyes. He curled up and started crying. 

Chanyeol was surprised when Baekhyun pulled away. It took him some time to realize what just happened, and why Baekhyun had pulled away. 

Chanyeol leaned over at Baekhyun and said, "I'm sorry Baek. I didn't mean to-"

"I-It's fine Chanyeol", Baekhyun said, in between sobs. "Chanyeol, even- even if we do like each other, and we end up being together, I don't think it's ever going to work out. I can't stand the idea of being with you and then suddenly losing you. I- I just can't"

"Baek, you won't lose me. We'll find a way to turn this thing around, you'll see. Until then, I just want to be happy with you. Please Baek. If we can't turn this thing around, I just want to have at least something good to remember", pleaded Chanyeol.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with eyes full of doubt. He knew he'd get hurt if he lost Chanyeol, even more if Chanyeol and he were together, but he also didn't like seeing Chanyeol so sad. Baekhyun's internal debate went on for a few minutes before he finally made up his mind.

"Okay", said Baekhyun. Chanyeol smiled from ear to ear and gave Baekhyun a kiss. A quick peck on his lips. To Baekhyun's surprise, it didn't trigger his vision. Baekhyun smiled and looked at Chanyeol. It made him happy seeing his friend, or rather his boyfriend, like that. But Baekhyun knew that someday this would end. That he would no longer see an adorable, smiling, Chanyeol, who made him him happy and feel like there was nothing wrong with him. 

"So, should we tell the others?", asked Chanyeol, laughing.

"Tell them what?", asked Baekhyun.

"About your secret, about me, and, if you want, about us as well", said Chanyeol smiling. "They are your friends too after all"

Chanyeol was right. The others had the right to know; especially about Chanyeol. Baekhyun nodded, and soon both Chanyeol and Baekhyun made their way to the living room, where all the others were gathered.

They told them everything. From Baekhyun's curse, to Chanyeol's death, to their relationship. They took the news about their relationship well. They were happy for both of them. However, when they were told about Baekhyun's curse and Chanyeol's death, they all didn't believe it at first. They didn't want to believe it. Chanyeol was their friend after all. Kyungsoo, Sehun, Suho, and Jongin each hugged Chanyeol. They were all silent for a few minutes, before Sehun said something.

"Hey guys, since we have to make everything we do from now on memorable, and it's the weekend anyway, how about going somewhere for a 'vacation'?", suggested Sehun.

"That's a great idea! Which place did you have in mind?", asked Jongin. Sehun just looked at Suho, and they both smiled. 

"I know just the place", said Suho.

 

 

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: Chapter 6 is finally here xD I'm sorry if it took a while orz BaekYeol is finally together <3 You guys might have already figured out that a character or some characters might die ._. MIGHT. And since none of the guys don't know when Chanyeol MIGHT die, I am putting a "twist" (Is it though? e.e) in this fic and I will end it abruptly (Isn't that how all fics end though? e.e) :3 Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote. If you don't, I WILL KILL OFF EVERY CHARACTER IN THE STORY. No just kidding xD To my 16 subbies, I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 Thank you OuO Byeeeeeeeeee -u-

P.S. New bias list wrecker: Block B ///3 SOMEONE HELP ME

P.P.S. Is U-Kwon and his girlfriend still together? ._.