Chapter 7

Cursed

"Suho let me just say that you are by far the richest person I have ever met", said Chanyeol, looking in awe at the mansion before them, or as Suho called it, his family's vacation home. Suho took them to a populated island a little way from the mainland. The island had people living in it, had stores, and hotels for tourists. "You own this?", asked Chanyeol, gesturing towards the building, to which Suho nodded with a smile on his face.

"Actually his family owns the entire island", said Kyungsoo. Chanyeol's jaw dropped to the ground. Kyungsoo, Jongin, Sehun and Suho, looked at him in amusement. Jongin glanced at Baekhyun and saw that the other looked sick.

"You okay Baek?", asked Jongin. 

"I'm fine", replied Baekhyun. "Just a bit seasick that's all"

"C'mon let's go inside", said Suho. The six friends entered the mansion and assigned rooms for each other. They would have been easily enough rooms for each one of them, but Chanyeol wanted to be in the same room as Baekhyun. Upon hearing this, Baekhyun blushed a little, and smiled. They all headed off to their assigned rooms and unpacked, seeing as they'd be staying there for the weekend. They decided to rest for a while before exploring the island. Baekhyun and Chanyeol laid beside each other. Close, but not close enough for them to come on contact with each other. They were both still awake, and just laid here in silence, staring at each other, and laughing once in a while.

"I don't even get how someone can be so adorable", Chanyeol said. 

Baekhyun laughed and said, "I should ask you the same thing"

Chanyeol was about to poke Baekhyun's cheek, but he thought better, and withdrew his hand. Baekhyun sighed and said, "I'm sorry"

"Don't be. You've made me happier now then I've ever been before", Chanyeol assured Baekhyun, smiling. Baekhyun leaned in closer to Chanyeol and kissed him. Chanyeol kissed him back. Baekhyun melted into the kiss, and soon everything else faded away. It was just him and Chanyeol. Chanyeol bit Baekhyun's lower lip, and Baekhyun parted his lips, allowing Chanyeol to slip his tongue in and lace it around Baekhyun's. The two fought for dominance, but Baekhyun gave in to Chanyeol. Chanyeol pulled away and then started on Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun started , as he wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck, bringing him closer. 

"Hey guys! We're gonna go explore the island!"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun quickly broke away from each other as soon as Sehun entered the room. Sehun stared at the couple and said, "Did I just interrupt something? 'Cause if I did, I'm really sorry"

"Nonono, it's fine. We were just...... sleeping. Yeah that's it", said Chanyeol. 

"Okaaaay. I'll just umm... go", said Sehun, as he closed the door.

"We'll be right with you guys!", shouted Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and said, "You're the worst liar ever, you know that?", laughing.  Chanyeol laughed along with him, and said, "So you'd rather I told him the truth?". "NO", said Baekhyun, chuckling. 

As they both got ready to head out, Chanyeol asked Baekhyun. "Hey Baek, how come you didn't react earlier? We made skin contact, but it didn't look like you had any visions". Baekhyun shrugged and said, "I don't know either. I'll probably never know"

They headed out with the other guys and explored the island. They looked at the tiny shops scattered across the island, took a few pictures here and there, and occasionally bought some souvenirs.  Time went by and soon the sun was setting. Suho, Sehun, Kyungsoo, and Jongin, decided to leave Baekhyun and Chanyeol, to give them some time alone, and to force them to take a cliche walk along the shore during sunset.

They walked along the shoreline, before they sat down on the sand and admired the sunset, which colored the surface of the water with an orange hue. He and Chanyeol occasionally stole glances at each other and smiled. Chanyeol scooted closer to Baekhyun and leaned in for a kiss. Baekhyun leaned in to close the distance between them, and they kissed. Then everything went black.

A car horn honking loudly....... Glass everywhere........ The sound of metal crumpling.......... Screams.......... Blood........ Kyungsoo's face....... Sehun's face........ Suho's face............. Jongin's face.............

Baekhyun screamed and pulled away. He continued screaming and covered his face. The images were embeded in his memory. Normally he wouldn't have been so messed up, but seeing his friends' faces was almost enough to break him. He cried and cried, oblivious to Chanyeol who was trying to get him to calm down. Then he out.

 

 

Baekhyun woke up inside his and Chanyeol's bedroom back at Suho's vacation home. He sat up slowly, his head hurting a little bit. He couldn't remember anything from the moment he out. Unfortunately, he could still clearly picture out his visions before it happened. Tears started falling from his eyes once more, as he thought of what he saw. Suddenly the door opened, revealing Chanyeol. 

"He's awake!", Chanyeol shouted, as he hurried over to Baekhyun. "Baek, are you okay?", he asked. Baekhyun looked at him, his eyes red and puffy, and shook his head. The other guys entered the room, their faces changing from one of worry to that of relief. Baekhyun looked away, not wanting to be reminded of what he saw. But they have the right to know, he thought.

"Guys, before I fainted, I saw something. It was still the same vision, but I saw all of your faces", said Baekhyun

The others were dumbfounded. Finally, Kyungsoo spoke up. "Does that mean that we're going to die soon as well?", he asked. 

"I don't know for sure Kyungsoo. But I'm sorry to say that that's exactly how it looked like", said Baekhyun.

 

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: I've finally updated :D So here's chapter 7 :3 Tun tun tun Baekhyun's new visioooon :O Oh and Baekhyun and Chanyeol's short sort-of make out session (which was hopefully not as epic of a fail as I think it is orz). Hope you liked this chapter. Please comment, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote c: To my 20 subbies, I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 Thank you OuO Byeeeeeeeeeee -u-