Chapter 10

Cursed

Suho, Sehun, Kyungsoo, and Jongin arrived at Suho's mansion and ran inside. They found Chanyeol and Baekhyun sitting on the couch, talking. Immediately, Kyungsoo ran over to both of them to give them a hug. Before he could, Baekhyun stood up and kept his distance, looking apologetically at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just nodded and hugged Chanyeol.

"Yah! Where the heck were you guys?", asked Kyungsoo.

"Right here. When we arrived you guys weren't here. Where were you anyway?", asked Chanyeol

"You guys were half an hour late and you weren't answering your phones, so we thought-", said Jongin.

"Thought what?", asked Baekhyun.

"That something bad happened. We were going to your house to check on you, but on the way we saw these two taxis that had apparently crashed against each other. We thought- We thought the worst had happened", said Jongin.

"Why weren't you guys answering anyway?", asked Suho.

"Our phones were dead", said Chanyeol, "We're so sorry we made you guys worry"

Kyungsoo let go of Chanyeol, and soon they all took turns hugging Chanyeol, assuring themselves that he was okay and that he wasn't dead; yet. They decided to order pizza for dinner. While waiting, they decided to finish their homework, and talk in an attempt to put all the negative thoughts at the back of their minds. Pretty soon they were all smiling and laughing as they each told jokes. By the time the pizza arrived, their stomachs hurt from all the laughing. It took them a while to settle down and stop laughing, and when they did they practically dove into the pizza. As they ate, they kept up a conversation with each other, and although they tried to avoid it, the topic regarding Chanyeol could not be avoided.

"Have you guys ever thought what it would have been if the accident really was THE accident?", asked Sehun. Baekhyun looked down, stood up, and excused himself. Chanyeol got up and went after him. The others gave Sehun an accusing look.

Baekhyun went in the room that he and Chanyeol were going to be sleeping in (they had all decided to stay the night and go to school together the next day). Baekhyun sat down on the bed with his head in his hands. He heard the door open and knew that it was Chanyeol. Great. Now I'm probably gonna feel worse. He felt the bed sinking to one side and knew that Chanyeol was sittting beside him.

"Hey, you okay?", asked Chanyeol.

"I'm fine", said Baekhyun with his head still in his hands.

"Stop lying. Tell me what's wrong", said Chanyeol. Baekhyun remained silent, so Chanyeol decided on another approach. "Baekkieeeeeeee", he said pouting. He was about to hug Baekhyun, but the other said, "Don't", before Chanyeol could actually do it. "Tell me what's wrong", persisted Chanyeol.

"What's wrong is me! You shouldn't have to die early because of me. No one should have. What if it actually was THE accident? Do you kow how hard it would be for me? Do you know how frustrating it is to see others die because of you? To try and see your own future, to want to kill yourself, and not being able to? I've tried it on myself but it just won't work. I don't want to kill anyone anymore, I don't want to lose anyone anymore!", said Baekhyun as tears fell from his eyes. Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun, seeing as the other was on the verge of losing it. 

As soon as Chanyeol touched him, the images began flashing repeatedly in his mind.

A car horn honking loudly....... Glass everywhere........ The sound of metal crumpling.......... Screams.......... Blood........ Kyungsoo's face....... Sehun's face........ Suho's face............. Jongin's face............. A car horn honking loudly....... Glass everywhere........ The sound of metal crumpling.......... Screams.......... Blood........ Kyungsoo's face....... Sehun's face........ Suho's face............. Jongin's face............. A car horn honking loudly....... Glass everywhere........ The sound of metal crumpling.......... Screams.......... Blood........ Kyungsoo's face....... Sehun's face........ Suho's face............. Jongin's face............. A car horn honking loudly....... Glass everywhere........ The sound of metal crumpling.......... Screams.......... Blood........ Kyungsoo's face....... Sehun's face........ Suho's face............. Jongin's face............. A car horn honking loudly....... Glass everywhere........ The sound of metal crumpling.......... Screams.......... Blood........ Kyungsoo's face....... Sehun's face........ Suho's face............. Jongin's face.............

Baekhyun screamed wanting to shut out the images. As quickly as they came, the images faded. Baekhyun could hear Chanyeol's voice. It was faint, but he could hear it, saying his name over and over. He tried to focus on Chanyeol's voice, but he felt himself slipping slowly into unconsciousness.

Baekhyun...... Baekhyun....... Baekhyun......

 

 

Baekhyun woke up to the sound of cars honking. He opened his eyes and saw that he was in a car. He got up, and was immediately met with a throbbing headache. Chanyeol was at the wheel, and he was sitting in the shotgun seat.

"Wh-Where are we going?", asked Baekhyun. 

"To the hospital. You were burning up when you fainted, and I got worried", said Chanyeol.

"I'm fine. Let's just go back; please", said Baekhyun. Chanyeol nodded and turned the car around.They were driving in silence and were approaching an intersection. When the green light flashed Chanyeol drove forward. Suddenly, a car came swerving from the right, apparently ignoring the traffic light. Both cars were going too fast to avoid each other. The car's horn pierced through the silent night, and the sound of metal crumpling, and shattering glass echoed across the road.

 

 

 

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey c: So here's chapter 10 c: Did you like it? :D *evil laugh* MWAHAHAHAHAHA LOL kidding. I was originally planning on posting this yesterday, but I got tired, and I fell asleep ._. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote. Oh, and please don't kill me. To my 32 subbies, I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 Thank you ouo Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee -u-

P.S. I'M LEAVING FOR COLLEGE T.T I CRY (And no, I'm not as old as you think I am e.e The educational system here is kinda complicated sooooo yeah XD)