8th

It's the After School Club!

   I am soooo dead. I know it. I will not be able to look at her after this (if I ever see her again). He's also dead. I'm going to sick Kyungsoo on him. They may look all lovey-dovey, but he would have no problem putting Jongin in a choke hold.

   "I just wanted to apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable when I pulled you next to Chanyeol. So I'm sorry." Wait, what? He wasn't telling her?

   She just looked at him and gave a small smile. Wow. Even when she wasn't trying, she was absolutely stunning.

   "It's okay." She said quietly.

   "Hey hey! We have extra hanboks for the audience memebrs to try!" Eric hyung came screaming in, carrying two boxes which we now know are filled with hanboks. I noticed most of the audience memebrs had left, so only about 10 people gathered. The other members gathered as well. I noticed Kevin and Jongin leading Vera so get her a hanbok. She picked one that had a pink skirt and a white top.

   "Chanyeollie, can you come here for a second?" Jongin calls me over. I walk over slowly as I see Kevin straightening out her skirt and putting on the headband that came with that hanbok. She is too busy looking over her outfit to notice me until Jongin speaks again.

   "Vera, you look so pretty! Don't you think so too, hyung?" He looks at me, as does she when he speaks. She just looks at me with wide eyes and a small smile. Kevin hyung just laughs at us.

   "You dolook very pretty. I'll ask Eric hyung and PD-Nim if you can keep this. It's like you were made for this hanbok." Kevin pats her shoulder and walks over to Eric who is fixing his hanbok. I still haven't said anything.

   "Vera-ssi, how long will you be in Korea?" Jongin asks.

   "Only about two months. I'm leaving December 3rd." My heart sinks. I knew it was inevitable. She would have to leave sometime. I was just hoping that maybe we would have more chances. Not like I've used this chance very well.

   "Well, since we'll be having a concert here in Seoul during that time, why don't I go get Suho hyung and my manager to get you a backstage VIP pass to that concert? It'll be October 2nd, so it's pretty soon. I would love to see you there." Jongin walks away after giving her a wink and I look back to see him giving me the hint to talk to her.

   "Sorry if he freaked you out." I say quietly. She just looks shocked.

   "Umm...it's okay. I'm just starstruck."

   "Sorry if I freaked you out..." My voice trailed as I looked down.

   "Again, I'm just starstruck. It's okay." She walked a little closer, making me freeze a bit.

   "Oh...um...how's your thumb?"

   "You remembered?" She, yet again, stares wide eyed at me. 

   "Yeah...."

   "It's healed. I got surgery and so it's all better." She showed me where the scar is. Luckily not much later, seeing as how I've run out of things to say, Jongin came back with Suho hyung and our manager. Suho hyung had a pass in his hand.

   "You must be Vera-ssi. Our Chanyeollie couldn't stop talking about you after the last Hangout! I'm happy you were able to make it to Korea and see us live." Now I know who I need to kill. Jongin was doing so well at not telling her! Damnit hyung!

   "He spoke about me?" She asked quietly. I went to hide behind Jongin.

   "Aalllllll the time. He would not shut up about you and always say how worried he was about your hand." Jongin spoke this time. They were soooooooooooooo dead when we left. Kevin then walked back up.

   "Good news! You can keep the hanbok. Eric saw you and agreed that it looked too good on you to take it away. Plus, we know the feeling of wanting to have a special gift from a foreign country. So we, the ASC staff, are giving you the hanbok!" She smiles and thanks Kevin hyung a lot. Kevin looks at Suho hyung and our manager.

   "Oh, was I interrupting something? I'm sorry!" Manager hyung just pats him on the shoulder.

   "Just young love about to form." Kevin hyung 'aahhhh's, knowing what their talking about as he looks between me and Vera. Now three people are on my kill list.

   "Anyway, in order to save Chanyeollie some embarrassment, we would like to give you a backstage VIP pass to not one, but three concerts. I'm sure all the members would love to meet you." She takes the pass from Suho hyung. As elated as I am, I'm also worried beyond belief at what the other members are going to say or do.

   "I noticed that two are in China. I won't have a way to get there. I can't afford the plane tickets." She says. Suho hyung looks a little defeated until Manager hyung speaks.

   "We'll take care of all the airfare and hotel fees. Don't worry. All you have to do is enjoy the concerts and not get into any trouble. Since we have to leave, if you can give me your number, I will be sure to have one of the members contact you to make sure you're still able to go." 

 

 

----------------

Howdy! I'm sorry if this seems rushed! Comment below if you have any criticisms and I will do my best to make the story as wonderful as possible!