17th

It's the After School Club!

   "So, you have friends that like Exo. Why don't we call them?" Chanyeol asked Vera.

   "Yeah! I'm sure they'd love it and we want to meet more of our fans." Luhan agreed. Vera furiously shook her head.

   "No no no, they'd scream your ears off. Plus they would probably hang up on me what they found out it was you two." She reasoned.

   "We're used to it. Come on, it would be so cute! If they're your friends then obviously they'll be adorable. Plus, you know Chanyeol's friends now, we need to know your friends!" Luhan said. Vera started blushing rapidly as she covered her face.

   "You can even use our laptop to do a video message so it doesn't charge you anything. Come on!" Luhan kept asking until she agreed. He cheered as Chanyeol got up to get his laptop. He returned in a moments notice. She got onto the website she uses to call her friends and luckily they were both online. She called Rana first.

   "Hey Vera! What's up? Back from your lovers' place so soon?" Vera blushed and was so thankful they were tlakng in English so Chanyeol and Luhan couldn't understand.

   "Howdy. Is Nay there with you?"

   "I heard my name?" Nay popped up.

   "Why are you guys never in your own places? Anyway, I have a surprise for you two."

   "What did you get us?! Did you get us a cute dress or some cool earrings?!" Rana got excited. Vera giggled as she looked at Luhan and Chanyeol who were utterly confused.

   "Possibly, but that's not what it is. First, do you guys notice something different about this call?"

   "Are you in a different part of your room?" Nay asked.

   "Oh yeah! The room looks different. Where are you? You're not talking to us while you're in the bathroom, right?" Rana realized. Again, Vera was very thankful Luhan and Chanyeol couldn't understand what they were saying.

   "Right, because I do that all the time." Vera said sarcastically.

   "Maybe not there, but you do all the time here." Nay said flatly. Vera glared at her.

   "Okay, since you noticed I'm not at my place, I want to show you whose place I'm at." She motioned for Luhan and Chanyeol to come into view.

   "Who's that?" Nay asked at first while Rana covered .

   "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!" Rana screamed, making Nay realize.

   "VERA! YOU'RE WITH THEM!" Nay screamed in return.

   "Hello! I'm Luhan!" Luhan said in English, making Vera laugh a bit.

   "I'm Chanyeol! Nice to see you!" Chanyeol said. The screaming was no longer heard, so Vera assumed Nay and Rana muted their call.

   "You are very cute!" Luhan said in English again. Vera saw them still screaming even more and wiping their tears away, making her start to laugh hysterically as Chanyeol and Luhan giggled along.

   "Who are their favorites?" Luhan asked Vera quietly.

   "Rana's is Kai and Nay's is Lay." She pointed out who is who when she said their favorites. 

   "Wow.They look like just their types." Luhan said. "Are Kai and Lay their favorite celebrities? Or just their favorites in Exo?"

   "For Rana, Kai is her favorite celebrity. For Nay, Eli from Ukiss is actualy her favorite. She loves Lay though."

   "Eli and her would be very cute together. Maybe Kevin can introduce them."

   "That's what I'm hoping." She turned back to her friends who were still muted.

   "Guys, they havea limited time they can talk, please don't be screaming this whole time." They unmuted it and wiped away their final tears.

   "Oh my goodness, I'm sorry! I'm Nay!" She fized her hair and tried to calm her breath.

   "I'm...Rana." She said said as she covered her face.

   "You guys are adorable. Now speak in Korean so they can understand you. Or you can speak Chinese Nay." She said in Korean.

   "They both know Korean?" Chanyeol asked.

   "Yeah, we've all studied Korean for a while."

   "And Nay speaks Chinese as well?"

   "We studied together."

   "Wow, all three of you are amazing." Chanyeol said as Nay and Rana had yet to catch their breath.

 

 

-------------------

Sorry for no updates! College is kicking my -_- I hope you enjoyed this update! I'll update as often as I can!