16th

It's the After School Club!

   Vera stayed silent for a bit as she looked between the members, all of them having their full attention on her.

   "Alright, between me, Chanyeol, and Tao, who'sclosest to your ideal type?" Jongin asked. Before Vera could speak, Sehun muttered to himself.

   "We already know it's Chaneyol." Everyone heard him, of course, because the room was silent. Instantly, Vera and Chanyeol's faces flushed. The other members started cooing a bit.

   "Please just date already. I want you two to go ahead and get married because there is so much tension and potential love between you two." Suho said jokingly, lightly elbowing Chanyeol in the side, who in turn just glanced at Vera with a red face.

   "Okay, no more jokes about you two. I want to know more. I think you said you do martial arts?" Vera nodded, Tao instantly perked up, as well as Xiumin.

   "How long have you been doing it?"

   "A few years." She said quietly, making some of the members caw a bit.

   "You and Tao-ya should fight." Chen said, getting a few other members pumped.

   "I know he could easily overpower me, so no." Vera looked at Tao who was just shaking his head.

   "I wouldn't even try to hurt you. I won't fight you. Sorry hyungs, that's something you won't get to see." Tao pointedly said to Chen who was getting a crestfallen expression.

   "I may jokingly kick you in the side or something, but I don't like fighting. Plus, it wouldn't be much of a fair fight." She started speaking more casually, making the members feel less tense.

   "So, do you speak Chinese or any other languages?" Lay asked.

   "Yeah, I'm almost fluent in Chinese and I can understand some Spanish, but I can't speak it."

   "How long have you been studying Chinese?" Lay asked, this time in Chinese.

   "About 2 years, but I spend a lot of my free time studying it, as well as Korean." She said without a pause in her statement.Tao, Luhan, and Lay looked utterly surprised.

   "You have basically no accent. That's so amazing!" Luhan spoke in Korean, making the others curious what they spoke about for that brief moment. 

_____

  Everyone spoke for a while, gradually getting more comfortable with Vera, and Vera with them. The only member who wasn't comfortable was Chanyeol. Everyone else spoke too much before he got a word in, even if he had a good question he was really curious. He would take in a breath before talking and three members would then talk at once. He was feeling extremely flustered. Eventually though, some of the members had to leave due to individual schedules. It soon was just him, Vera, and Luhan in the dorm.

   "If you guys have schedules, don't let me stop you from going. I can go back to my hotel." She said, feeling the anxiety come back from being almost alone with Chanyeol. At that time, Chaneyol wasn't going to let Luhan stop him fom finally talking to her.

   "Don't worry about it. We enjoy your company. Besides, I don't have a schedule for another 2 hours." HE said, happy that he finally got a word in.

   "Me too. If you want, we can take you to a cool place. It's a bit secluded though." Luhan chimed in.

   "That would be really cool, but after what happened with Kevin and I, I don't want to risk your popularity. Exo is a lot bigger in Korea than U-kiss, so that was over quickly, but I doubt this would be."

   "I like you, I approve of yours and Chanyeol's relationship." Luhan lightly patted Chanyeol's shoulder as he smiled at Vera.

   "Wouldn't you agree, Chanyeollie?

   "Uhh...yeah." He tried his best to sound confident, but that did not come out so well.