3rd

It's the After School Club!

   Today's the day! Only one more hour until After School Club starts and I could not be more excited! ASC staff has been tweeting with what hashtags to use today and has been pirvately messaging me telling me to stay connected for the entire show but have my mic on mute until it's my turn, as well as to keep reading their messages to me. It's almost everything they told me when I was on the contest. Yet I'm even more nervous this time because Exo is going to be able to hear me and see me personally for a whole 2 minutes! That's eternity in my eyes!

_____

   "Hello everyone! I'm Eric Nam with Kevin who isn't here yet because he has a schedule that ran a bit later than usual. So until he gets here, you have me, and we all know that I'm your favorite MC ever. We are going to have a great show and will even be returning everyone's favorite segment, the Perfect Oppa survery. Our ASC staff sent out a survey for you guys to fill out and our guests, Exo, will be taking this to see who is the perfect oppa amongst one of the biggest boy bands in the entire world. Speaking of whom, they are currently staring at me very creepily, probably wondering what I'm saying since I have not said a word of Korean yet. But don't worry, I'll be helping you guys out!" He says that last nit in Korean, making the Exo members nod their heads in understanding.

   "Sorry Eric!" Kevin comes rushing into the view of the camera.

   "I'm so sorry I was late." Kevin bows slightly to Exo, who bows back as they walk onto the set.

   "How dare you Kevin. How dare you make me face this massive group of super tall and handsome guys all by MYSELF!" Eric jokingly yells at Kevin. Kevin just laughs him off before continuing the show, ushering Exo to take their seats.

_____

   "It's time for our Perfect Oppa survery! There are five questions, and only one answer for each question. Each person must choose a different answer. Whoever calls out the number first gets that answer. After everyone has selected, we will show the asnwer and whoever guessed correctly will win a ltitle thumb candy lollipop." Kevin says the rules in English, and then translates for the Exo members.

   "Kai, will you read the first one?"

   "Which member do the fans say is the best at fanservice?" The members shout out their answers, numbers 1 through 11 by age (1 being Xiumin and 11 being Sehun).

   "Please show us the answer... Oh! Chanyeol! Who guessed Chanyeol?" D.O raised his hand, earning a lollipop and some members poking his side.

   "Next question! D.O, please read it for us."

   "Which member do fans think is the best when talking to girls?" The members and hosts all 'oooo' simultaneously before picking their answers.

   "The answer is....Tao! Who guessed Tao?" D.O raised his hand again. The members started complaining, questioning him if he was cheating. He just laughed and quietly accepted the other candy.

   Despite the members having three other chances to beat D.O, he ended up winning, but also losing by looking at how much the members .

   "Alright! It's time for our first Hangout-er!" Eric segwayed into the corner that made me terrified. I was the last one (again) out of five people, so I was praying that everyone ahead wouldn't take up too much time, making me not able to go.

   "Thank you Elis from Sweden! Talk to you again soon!" Everyone waved goodbye to the third person.

   "Unfortunately, we are running really low on time due to the technical issues from our first hangout-er, so we will not be able to talk to Tabitha and Vera, our last two, so I am very sorry to you two." Eric apologized to us. My heart sank. I really have crappy luck lately. My surgery is less than a week away and I really needed a pick-me-up. 

   I follow the ASC staff's rule and don't disconnect, and they message me again to make sure I stay online and ready to chat like I have been. I stay on the rest of the show, but I'm not as smiley as I was before. I know they didn't want to cut out me and the other person, but it's still horrible that they had to. But no one is at fault. Anything can happen in a live show.

 

 

---------------------

Hello! I hope you're enjoying this story thus far (despite not being super far in). I just wanted to do a little shameless self-advertising and promote a new story called Just Keep Swimming. It's technically not new. It's an edit and repost of a story I wrote a few years ago and never finished, so here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/787525/just-keep-swimming-donghae-superjunior-you-exo-chanyeol . Feel free to check it out and I hope you like this story as will!