14th

It's the After School Club!

   "WHAT DO I WEAR?! I've never been this stressed about how to dress!" Vera screamed from her closet to her friends. Vera had spent almsot 30 minutes looking for something to wear to Chanyeol's dorm. Her friends were trying their best to help, but Vera was too freaked out to take their opinions to heart.

   "How about that shirt with the different colored neon stripes and a pair of jeans? Just be casual!" Nay told Vera.

   "EASY FOR YOU TO SAY!" Nay shook her head for the thousandth time as Rana kept randomly interjecting screams about Kai.

   "WHAT IF HE ASKS ABOUT US?! YOU BETTER NOT SAY ANYTHING EMBARRASSING!"

   "Rana, I'll probably be too shocked to even talk so calm down." Ironically, Vera was telling Rana to be calm. Vera was about to grab a shirt when her phone rang.

   "CHANYEOL IS CALLING ME HOLD PLEASE."

   "Hello?" She answered 'casually'.

   "Vera?"

   "Yes?"

   "It's Chanyeol. I don't know if you knew that though but anyway, I just wanted to let you know that my manager and I are on our way, so I just wanted to make sure you were ready. I won't be able to get out of the car though so call me when you get down to the lobby and we'll pull around to pick you up."

   "That sounds good! I'll see you guys when you get here!" They both hung up and she frantically pulled out a few shirts.

   "He's almost here! Which one?"

   "Stripes!" They both said, making Vera put it on. She didn't second guess herself anymore and just grabbed the rest of her stuff and finished her makeup.

   "I'll try to text you guys while I'm over there, but if not, I'll get right on here! Byyeee!" They all waved until Vera closed her program. Vera triple checked she had everything and some extra things such as her makeup. 

   Her heart pounded as she reached her lobby. She called him and told him she was down in the lobby. No more than a minute later, she saw a car pull up. He rolled down his window a bit so she could know it was him.

   "Hello Vera!" His manager said as she got into the car.

   "It's wonderful to meet you." She responded.

   "Hey." Chanyeol said quietly.

   "Hello Chanyeol. Glad to see you again." She gave him a big smile. He returned a smaller smile before hiding his face a bit.

   "So...are the other members already back at your dorm?" Vera asked after a few awkward seconds of silence.

   "Not yet. They should be on there way soon. Chanyeol just got out early because he was at a different schedule. They shouldn't be too much later though." His manager answered.

   "So to avoid any more awkward tension, tell us more about yourself. I won't be able to stay long at the dorm so I won't get to hear what you tell the members, but I still would like to get to know you." Vera was silent for a bit before speaking.

   "Uhh...I'm from Kentucky. I do martial arts. I met my two best friends through kpop, more specifically Super Junior. Uhh...what else?"

   "Do you play any instruments?"

   "No, but I used to play guitar and flute. But I forgot. I haven't played those in over 5 years."

   "Maybe Chanyeollie could you reteach you guitar." Chanyeol looked at his manager with a strained expression as his manager just smiled back. Vera remained silent.

   "So how long have you liked Exo?"

   "Since the first teaser. Kai was extremely talented and looked so much like Taemin that it intrigued me. I've been a fan since the beginning."

   "That's awesome! Do you have a lot of stuff from Exo?"

   "I only have a few posters and a few albums, but nothing else. I can't find anything else that's isn't too expensive to ship to my house."

   "Ahhhh, then we're going to have to get you a lot of stuff while you're here. Are you friends into Exo as well?" Vera nodded.

   "Then you might need an extra suitcase for everything. We're going to make sure you get a lot of stuff to take home." Vera laughed quietly. Because Chanyeol wasn't talking, the rest of the car ride was silent. 

   They pulled up to the dorm. Vera got out first so crowds didn't form and make a dating scandal immediately.

   The manager let her into the dorm and then left to get Chanyeol. While she waited, she stood around, looking at how clean everything was for having 11 people live there. After a few minutes, Chanyeol walked in. She heard some deafening screams outside, but they were quickly muffled by the door closing. She noticed his manager didn't come in as well.

   "It's just going to be us for a while. My manager had to leave and the other members haven't left yet. So we have the place to ourselves for a while..." His voiced got quieter as he realized the situation: he would have to talk to her on his own without the help of anyone.