10th

It's the After School Club!

   We all watched as she got out of the car. Everyone waved in sync and said goodbye. I was far too embarrassed to show my face to her. The one time I directly looked at her, she stared back at me, giving me a giant smile. That smile alone made my heart flutter. Luckily we started pulling away not long after. I turned around and watched her walk into her building, and I was hoping that she would get into her room safely.

  "You blew that chance buddy. At least we're going to be helping you later." Suho sighed as he looked at me. Jongin started cracking up, making everyone worried.

   "What is wrong with you? What's with the sudden laughter?" I ask.

   "Your face is hilarious. This was the most silent I've ever seen you and it is COMPLETELY OBVIOUS that she likes you too. I mean, maybe at this point it's just as a celebrity, but I can just tell that you two are gonna date." Jongin says after he catches his breath. Is he insane?

   "So why were you laughing?" I reiterate.

   "Come on! It's just hilarious to see you like this!" I ignored him. I was starting to get annoyed with them making fun of me. They didn't know how excited I was to finally get to see her, and all they've done is make me feel embarrassed!

   I didn't say antyhing until we got to our schedule.

   "Chanyeol-ah. Are you okay?" Suho hyung came up to me, obviously seeing that I wasn't okay.

   "Listen, I can talk to Jongin. He kinda crossed the line in the car. I'm sorry for his actions. We actually find it cute and almost like fate that you two met. The odds of you two ever meeting outside of ASC was almost slim to none and we're just trying to push along the relationship because we know how much you like her. We find it adorable and really hope that you two work out." I just nod as Suho hyung walks away. I knew Jongin meant no harm, but he didn take it too far.'

_____

   I wasn't going to say anything to Jongin. I knew Suho hyung would. I would just wait until Jongin came up to me. Luckily, it didn't take long. He apologized when we got back into the car on the way to the dorms.

   "I'm really sorry Chanyeol hyung. I wasn't thinking of my words, so I apologize." I figured he looked genuine.

   "I forgive you. But no more making fun of me!

_____

   -Vera-

   "WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS WORLD?! AM I SERIOUSLY THE LUCKIEST GIRL EVER?!"

   "YOU MUST BE BECAUSE I AM SO JEALOUS! YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING WHEN YOU GET HOME!" My friend shouted at me. I told her everything that happened and how I got the tickets and she has been screaming across Skype since I told her (which was over 10 minutes ago).

   "I just....WHAT DO I DO?! HOW DO I ACT?! I'm so confused as to how I should be when I meet the rest of Exo!" I flopped onto my bed and put my face in my pillow.

   "WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME?! I'VE NEVER HAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS!"

   "AAHHHH WHY MUST THEY EXIST AND BE SO AWESOME!?" She started laughing at me. My other friend soon came into view. Apparently she had been listening, just not saying anything. She had never seen me act this way and was quite intrigued.

   "You, my friend, are ridiculous. You should just act the way you do around us. Obviously Chanyeol liked that before, what makes being in person any different?" Nay said. I know she's trying to help...but really?

   "IT'S DIFFERENT BECAUSE HE CAN ACTUALLY TOUCH ME AND SEE ME IN ALL MY CRAZINESS AND WHAT IF HE DOESN'T LIKE IT WHEN I GET TOO NORMAL OR ACT LIKE MYSELF?!" I started to punch my pillow, making Nay to almost die laughing. She loves Exo as well, but she's a lot more level headed when it comes to being a fangirl. She isn't a typical fangirl that squeals and flops. 

   "VERA, YOU NEED TO RELAX!" Rana yells at me, making my face drop at the irony. At that moment, my phone lit up, signalling I got a text. It was from Kevin.

   "Hey! I'll be free tomorrow at about noon, do you want to hang out? I know a really good place that sells amazing hot chocolate!"

   "GUYS! KEVIN JUST TEXTED ME!" At that, Nay poked her head up. 

   "Kevin? You mean, U-kiss Kevin?" Her eyed widened.

   "YES I MEAN THAT KEVIN! WEREN'T YOU LISTENING WHEN I WAS TELLING RANA?! HE FREAKING TEXTED ME WONDERING IF I WANTED TO HANG OUT WITH HIM TOMORROW!"

   "IF YOU DON'T SAY YES, I WILL BE SOOOOOOOOOOO MAD AT YOU!" For once, Nay was actually getting hyped. I immediately took out my phone and responded.

   "Sounds good! We'll meet up outside my hotel. That sound okay?"

 

 

-----------------

Hello peeps! Sorry I haven't updated the past few days. I've still got freaking writers block -_- But I hope this chapter was to your liking!