18th

It's the After School Club!

   "So how are things back home?" Vera asked them casually as if Chanyeol and Luhan weren't sitting right there.

   "Umm, clearly not as exciting as over there. You are so lucky!" Rana said in English before responding in Korean.

   "They're good. Your pets are doing well and we're trying to stay on top of everything, but nothing too exciting. It's Kentucky, so nothing super fantastic will happen."

   "You're Korean is so good." Chanyeol said, stunned. Rana hid her cheeks for the thousandth time.

   "Are you guys ever going to come to Korea?" Luhan asked.

   "Not any time soon. We're really busy with school and also can't really afford it. So maybe in a few months or years." Nay replied. Luhan slumped back in his seat. As he did, the door of the dorm opened, signalling someone was home. 

   "Hold on, people just came home so I'm putting you guys on mute." Vera slid the laptop away as Kai, Suho, and Lay walked in. Chanyeol and Luhan smiled at each other, hinting at a plan with Vera.

   "Welcome home guys! Had a good schedule?" Luhan asked.

   "I guess. Why aren't you guys gone?" Suho said

   "Our schedules got pushed back another hour due to scheduling conflicts. But Chanyeol, Vera, and I have been talking to Vera's friend. They're really cool! You guys want to talk to them?" All of them nodded profusely as they put away their stuff.

   Vera unmuted the call.

   "Alright, now please, do not scream again, but we have more people here that want to talk to you guys." Her friends held their faces in anticipation. Suho was the first one to pop into view.

  "Hello! I'm Suho!" Instantly, her friends hid their faces as they muted their mics again. Vera started cracking up as she imagned what their reactions would be for the other two. Next was Lay.

   "Um. Hello!" Nay stopped screaming and just stared at him, completely frozen. Vera burst out laughing as she signalled for Kai to come on.

   "I'm Kai!" This time Rana was frozen, but not for long as she ran away from the computer. Vera couldn't control herself and laughed hysterically as Suho, Lay, and Kai were left utterly confused. It took about a minute for Vera to catch her breath, so she told Nay to unmute her mic. 

   "Where did your friend go?" Kai asked Vera, who was still wiping her eyes from laughing so hard.

   "She's probably hiding so you won't see her freaking out or something." He stared at her blankly, confused by that reasoning.

   "You're her favorite member in Exo, and really her favorite celebrity ever, so she's really freaked out." He understood this time and got a wide smile on his face.

   "Nay, can you go get her? Make sure she's okay, and don't let her refusse to come in!" Nay just numbly stood up and walked out, eventually pulling in Rana who was fighting Nay's grip.

   "...but he's there and I can't let him see me! Noooooo!!!!!" Kai immediately fixed his hair and clothes, making Vera suspicious. She didn't know him very well at all, but she knows what love at first is and has a hunch that it's happened.

   "Guys, please, they do not bite. And believe me, I'm still freaking out too. But you guys can do this! Be calm!" Vera said in English, leaving the members confused yet again.

   "Young lady, you have a lot of explaining to do when you get home!" Nay finally spoke up.

   "Yes mom!"