11th

It's the After School Club!

   So i've decided that, depending on the shapter, it may be in first person or it may be omniscient narrator. Personally, i prefer writing omnisciently, so that's what I'll probably be doing for most of the chapters. I'm sorry for constantly switching up the narrator! I hope you still like the story!

--------------------

   Vera had paced around her hotel room for quite some time waiting until it was exactly noon. She grabbed her purse with her room key and phone and headed to the lobby. She decided it would be better to wait for Kevin outside so that fans wouldn't have time to swarm. She stood outside waiting for only a few minutes before his van showed up, and he poked his head out the window.

   "Hello! Come on in!" He got out of the front seat and opened up the door for her. He followed behind her and shut the door.

   "Ready for the best hot chocolate EVER?" He looked at her with wide, hyper eyes. She just smiled and nodded at how excited he was.

   "I was born ready for hot chocolate!" The car drove off. They were only silent for a few seconds before Kevin started talking.

   "So, tell me more about yourself?"

   "What a vague question. I'm a very complex person." She retorted.

   "Hmmmm....how did you meet your best friend?"

   "Oh gosh...I actually have two best friends and I met them both through school and music." She paused and looked at him, trying to see if he was genuinely interested.

   "Go on. I want to know!"

   "It was in one of my classes when I started high school. I sat next to this girl and we were doing the polite thing of introducing ourselves and saying something interesting about us. It's super lame. I found out she was from Romania and I told her I liked kpop. She immediately gave me a weird look. After school, I was waiting for my mom to pick me up and I guess she was too so I offered to play her some of my music. I played  her Super Junior. She just looked at me and said 'I was only expecting this to be okay, but this is amazing!' and then she wanted to know more. So, I added her on facebook and started talking to her more at school. Then, it turns out she had gotten another girl into kpop by giving her a list of songs that I gave her. One of the songs on there was ManManHani. The other girl absolutely loved all the songs, so I introduced her to more too. The first gir's name is Rana and the second girl's name is Nay."

   "That's so cute! Kpop brings people together! Who are their favorites in kpop?"

   "Rana's favorite is Kai from Exo, and I know Nay will kill me when she finds out I told you, but Eli is her favorite. She absolutely ADORES him. It's really cute. She always just laughs at me when I freak out over Exo or Super Junior but I was skyping with her and Rana yesterday when you texted me and she immediately starting freaking out too. It was hysterical."

   "Wooow. I'm sure Eli would love to know, but I don't want his ego getting any bigger." They both laughed for a while after as Kevin told stories about instances of Eli's "huge" ego. They continued sharing stories and getting to know each other more until they reached the hot chocolate place.

   They both walked in. The woman at the counter must have recognized Kevin because she immediately started walking them to a private booth.

   "What do you two want to order?"

   "Two hot chocolates and some of the specialty pastries please." Kevin ordered, making sure to give her a big smile before she walked away, closing the slider that separated the booth.

   "I take it you come here a lot?" Vera looked at Kevin who nodded.

   "At least once a week. In winter, almost every day." She nodded in understanding. Their drinks came before their pastries, but the pastries soon followed. Kevin watched Vera in anticipation as she took her first sip.

   "Weeelllll~?" Her face lit up.

   "It's amazing!" She brought the cup back to to sip more, careful not to drink too much due to it's heat and also wanting to savor it. He smiled widely before drinking his own.

   "So, something that I've been itching to ask. Chanyeol seemed to really like you. What are your feelings on that?" She paused midsip and almost spit out what she already drank.

   "Umm..." She hesitated.

   "I honestly am a little too starstruck to even think properly about how I feel about him." He cocked his head, confused by her response.

   "But you're okay with me."

   "Because you're a lot more comfortable to talk to and we're both American so we have the same sense of humor and stuff. But he keeps staring at me and not talking and making me feel pressured and then the members keep telling me how much Chanyeol talks about me and it's really freaking me out and me being a fan makes me get really nervous around them because.....yeah......" She stopped talking, trying to calm herself in case she was freaking Kevin out.

   "Ahh. I get it. Honestly, as a male celebrity, we sometimes find it cute when fans act the way you do. It's clear that you made a strong impression on Chanyeol, so I say go for it as much as possible. Even the other members can tell something will happen." Her eyes widened.

   "Easier said than done."

_____

   "Hyung, come see this." Kyungsoo called Chanyeol over.

   "What is it?" Kyungsoo pointed to an article that popped up only minutes before. It was a dating scandal between Kevin of U-Kiss and a foreign girl. There were pictures of them walking into a shop and then pictures inside the shop of them walking to the back.

   "Isn't that Vera-ssi?" Chanyeol just stared, befuddled by what he was looking at.