4th

It's the After School Club!

   "Alright. Sadly, it is time to go and say goodbye to Exo."

   "But don't forget, we have our ASC After Show tomorrow with behind-the-scenes footage from today's show and our ASC Contest, so tune in tomorrow at 5 p.m Korean time and check out the After Show. See you all then!" Kevin and Eric wave to the camera, concluding the show. I'm still connected, because the ASC staff reminds me every 5 minutes to stay on. 

   Hello Ms. Vera Crissen. We sincerely apologize for not being able to make time for you to appear on the live show, so as a special surprise and an apology, you will be able to spend some private time off camera with our guests and hosts in about 5 minutes. So do not disconnect! - ASC Staff

   My jaw drops. I GET TO TALK TO THEM PRIVATELY?! OH MY GOD! I rush to grab my makeup and touch it up and again, make sure my mic works. I only wait two more minutes until the staff tells me to turn my mic on.

   "Hello Vera! Glad you could join us!" I hear Kevin's voice before looking up to see him, Eric, and a few Exo members scattered behind them.

   "Hi! I'm glad I'm able to talk to you guys!" I wave at them enthusiatically.

   "We're so sorry we were able to get you on our show. But at least we have this opportunity!" Eric chimes in. He moves over a bit so D.O and Chanyeol can squeeze through and see who they're talking to.

   "It's okay. I know you guys didn't mean to run out of time. So I'm still your fan!" I joke with them. I reach to push my hair back, but forget about my brace, causing my hair to get stuck in the velcro.

   "What happened to your hand?" Chanyeol asks. He seems surprised as he stares at my brace.

   "Oh. This? My thumb got hit while I was doing martial arts. It's broken." Everyone's face slightly drops, Chanyeol's more than anyones. I drop my face as well.

   "Do you have to have surgery or wear a cast?" Kevin asks.

   "Yeah. Actually both. My surgery is next week and after that I need to wear a cast for about two months."

   "I hate to ask if it's too much trouble, but can I see it?" Eric leans in a bit closer. I nod my head and take off my brace slowly, so I don't put too much pressure on my thumb. It's gotten more bruised, but the swelling has gone down, although it's still highly noticable.

   "This is my thumb where it's broken." I point to the back of my thumb and slide my finger down so they know where the crack is. They all wince a bit when they see how bruised it is.

   "Oh my gosh, that looks so painful! I hope you'll be okay." Kevin says empathetically as i put my brace back on, wincing a few times.

   "Do you have any questions or requests frmo Exo? I'm sure it'll cheer you up a bit."

   "Yeah. Umm, Chanyeol, could you do your best fanservice for me?" He puts on a big smile and nods.

   "What's your name again?"

   "Vera." He nods, and then does the cutest fanservice possible, winking and making lots of hearts, as well as saying that he hopes I'll get better quickly. All the members near him cringe at how cute he was acting, which makes me smile more than I was.

   "Thank you so much!" I almost shout.

   "Will you be coming to Korea any time soon?" Kevin asks me.

   "I will be, but it won't be until I heal. I was actually planning on going in two weeks. But I had to push it back. But when I go, I'll try to see you guys live somehow!"

   "Very good! We'll try to get you a spot in our live audience for our Chuseok special." 

   "That would be amazing! Thank you so much!"

   "Sadly, we have to go and close up, but thank you so much for staying on and waiting around for so long." Eric closes up the chat.

   "Thank you Vera! We'll talk to you soon!" Exo waves goodbye before walknig away, Chanyeol lingering a bit to give an extra wave and smile.