6th

It's the After School Club!

   I finally woke up after sleeping for 20 hours straight. The first day after was uneventful. All I did was catch up on my food intake and message my friends and family about my current status. The second day was a bit more eventful. I found a cute boutique of clothes that weren't too expensive and were good quality. I also found some good restaurants that weren't too far away from my hotel.

   The third day was what I was anticipating. Being in Korea for only three days and it was already the ASC Chuseok special. I put on my outfit that  I had specially coordinated and made sure I had all the passes I needed to get in.

   Once I made sure I had everything, I took the subway down to the station where it was. With a very helpful map sent by the ASC staff, I found my way to the studio. I let the security guard check my pass and confirm that I was to be part of the live audience. Once I was cleared, I walked into a backstage room for the audience members. I introduced myself to a few of the people that were already in there. Everyone was foreign, so we didn't have to worry about someone not speaking a bit of English. There were people from many countries. Most were from Canada or the Unites Staes, but there were a few from Germany, Siwtzerland, Cuba, Mexico, and one from Israel. It was so interesting to hear their background and what brought them to Korea. Most were permanent residents. But there were a few, including myself who were just in Korea for a little bit. Most would be leaving in a couple of weeks. I made sure to acquaint myself with a few of the permanent residents so that I could have someone to talk to on occasion and someone to show me to the best places for entertainment.

____

   It was now less than 10 minutes before the show. Eric and Kevin had already come on and rehearsed, as well as Exo-K. I had to refrain from screaming loudly when they performed. After rehearshal, Eric went backstage, along with most of the Exo members. Kevin and Kai were the only ones who stayed out with the fans. Kevin was chatting with a few fans, asking them where they were from, who their favorite Exo member is, etc. He finally got to me.

   "Hey Vera! Where are you from?" 

   "Kentucky." I tell him. He just nods, and then 'aahhhh's.

   "You were on Hangout! The girl who did martial arts!" My face lights up when he remembers me.

   "I was also the one who had the broken thumb. It's all healed though!" I held up my thumb. Kai comes over and just wonders why I have my thumb up. Without asking, he just walks away to go find s.

   "How is it? Does it hurt at all?" Kevin tenderly touches my thumb, making me internally squeal.

   "No, it doesn't. But now there's a decently obvious scar on it. But it's all good."

   "Well good! I would hate for you to get hurt again. How exactly did it break?" I'm so surprised that Kevin has kept the conversation going this long, giving my fangirlly heart hope that we'll become friends.

   "A guy in my kungfu class hit it while we were sparring." He winces when I go into more detail about how it all happened. While I was finishing up my story, I see Eric return with the Exo members.

   "I'm so glad you're all healed and able to be here. I think the show is going to start soon, so hopefully after we can talk more!" Kevin tells em. I'm just extactic beyond words, and watch Kevin go over to the front of the stage next to Eric. The Exo members are waiting off camera for their cue to come on.

_____

   "Alright! It's time for some special segments of the show where the ASC staff is just wanting to ebarrass Kevin and I. So, Exo, you guys get to sit back and laugh as Kevin and I get embarrassed. Video cue!" Everyone turned to face the screen at the front of the room so we could all enjoy their embarrassing moments. Momentarily, I look away from the screen to see everyone enjoying the video. I look over at Exo, and catch Chanyeol looking at me. I just smile at him, he smiles and waves back, and then I turn to face the screen again, with a huge blush on my cheeks.

 

 

-----------------

Hey guys! I'm so sorry if this chapter is lame. I'm having major writers block with this story >.< but I will try to overcome it and continue to make this story as good as possible!