1st

It's the After School Club!

    I had everything ready. I have my living room clean, wifi is fast and clear, my mic works perfectly well, and I have my weapons ready. I honestly am just praying to myself that I don't mess up. But it's okay. I will do my best for Exo! I need to! I mean, it won't be the end of the world if I don't win the Hangout! Free Pass. But it would be so disappointing! I've been developing this form for so long, special for ASC. With Eric begging for special talents like martial arts and goat milking, I at least want to help fulfill one of those demands.

   The After Show is about to begin, I set my mic on mute until they tell me so, and I prepare for the show to start. The theme song plays. As soon as it disappears, the cohosts begin screaming.

   "Hello there everyone! It's time for the Markson show! I'm Jackson of Markson!"

   "And I'm Mark of...Markson."

   "We are now the new hosts of ASC because no one needs Eric. No one likes him. He's so old. What this show needs are new faces like me and Mark!" Jackson sarcastically says while pushing Eric out of view.

   "Hold up, hold up, WOAH! Stop right there! This is MY show! Along with Kevin who, yet again, is ditching me. Well, not really. He's actually popular...unlike me." Eric pretends to cry. Straight from the beginning I can tell this will be one hell of a show. Markson shows are always some of the funniest, and I am so excited that I get to be a part of it.

   The show continues with Jackson getting an uncountable number of jabs in at Eric's expense. It's finally time for the ASC Contest. There are two people ahead of me, meaning I'm the last to go for today. My heart is absolutely pounding as the second contestant begins to close. 

   "Alright! Let's move on to the final contestant for today's contest! Hello!" That's my cue. I unmute my mic and wait until my face shows up on the screen.

   "Hi! How are you guys?" I say excitedly.

   "We are splendid! So it says you're from the US. What state are you from?" Eric asks.

   "I'm from Kentucky. Like, Kentucky Fried Chicken and...horses."

   "Well then I hope your horses don't get too plump from all that chicken!" Jackson jokes. "So what's your talent?"

   I laugh momentarily before speaking. "I do martial arts, so that's what I'll be showing." They all are surprised and tell me to demonstrate my kungfu. I step away from the camera and execute my form. I mess up on a small part, but it's something that unless you yourself know the form, you wouldn't notice it. I continue until i finish and set my staff down. I step back up to the camera and tell them I'm finished.

   "That was awesome!" 

   "I don't wanna mess with you in a dark alley." Mark says quietly. I giggle slightly out of breath from my form.

   "Thank you so much for showing us your talent! That was...amazing. How long have you been doing martial arts?" Eric asks.

   "Almost three years."

   "Well then go you for your dedication. It is really showing off! Alright. Thank you Vera for your amazing talent and we will get back to you!" Eric closes the Contest and I say my final goodbye before putting my mic on mute again. I'm not disconnected, but they will no longer be able to connect back to me. 

   "Alright! Markson, it's time to make a decision. I know who I want. Do you guys know?" They nod and point to their cue cards and then realize that they all chose the same person. My heart is pounding as I wait for them to announce it.

   "Mark? Will you do the honors of saying who won?"

   "The winner of the ASC Contest and a Hangout Free Pass is............contestant number 3!" Mark exclaims.

   My heart jumped out of my chest. I freaking won! I couldn't believe it!

   "Congratulations to Vera for her amazing martial arts skills. You will be recieving the Hangout Free Pass so when you see your favorite artist coming on, tell our staff immediately so you can Hangout with them!" Eric concludes the segment and continues with the rest of the show.

   After some minutes, it's nearing the end of the show.

   "It's time for our final quiz question. As always, the question is, who is next weeks guest?" Mark reads the card.

   "Some hints. Grrrrrr." Jackson growls.

   "There are tons of members for you to get addicted to."

   "They've been on ASC before. Okay, that's all the hints. No more! It's too easy!"

   The show is almost at the end when they check their twitter feed to see the fans answers. They see many fans comment that it was Exo. Almost every answer was Exo (minus some tweets that were simply "jackson oppa!~~~ saranghae!!!! or one's similar).

   "Jackson, can you read the winning tweet with the correct answer when it pops up?"

   "Sure Eric! The winner is Hyunmi @oppasarangsme: 'EXOOOOO OH MY GAAHHDDDDDD.' Congrats to Hyunmi for tweeting first! You will recieve a signed CD from next weeks guest which is Exo!"