Sehun's Story

Elle's The Wingwoman (EXO edition)

Sehun’s Story

It was quite obvious that Sehun wasn’t a sociable guy. In fact he was known to be a sassy little , because that was his forte.

Poker face? Check!

Rolling eyes? Check!

Raising an eyebrow? Check!

Not giving a ? Check!

He just wasn’t impressed… even if the Queen of England were to meet him, he would still have that poker face on. “What’s this horrendous tea?” he would say to her “I want bubble tea!”

But that’s leave the Queen drinking her fancy tea in Englad, and focus on our bubble tea boy.

As self- proclaimed “Exo’s Wingwoman” Elle had made her life mission on finding their soulmates, and sure Sehun was quite a challenge for her.

“Where is he?” shouted Elle sipping her bubble tea “How come he is not coming? I told him I was going to buy him a bubble tea. For what ing reason Sehun refuses bubble tea?”

“Hey, Elle stop swearing! You don’t look nice, when you swear.” Suho said, his arm around Melissa’s shoulders.

“But I swear all the time!” Melissa said.

“Yeah, but you look hot when you do it baby.” Suho responded leaning in to capture her lips for another kiss.

“Seriously, guys? Seriously? I really want to see you happy and stuff, but seriously? Can you save me that? It’s kinda disgusting!” Elle said, but no answer was given to her, since those two were busy…

At the practicing room:

She was dancing passionately, expressing every raw feeling of hers in bold movements. Never had Sehun seen someone like her. He was standing behind the glass door, hiding, and kinda stalking her. She had a quiet, cold personality, kind of like his, but when she danced her whole being came alive.

“Can you please stop staring at me?” she said, turning off the music.

“I… uh… I wasn’t staring at you.”

She was used to her admirers, stalking every move of her. But if there was something, which made her extremely angry, was being watched while dancing. Dancing was supposed to be her secret, no one knew about it.

In the other side of the corridor, Emily was walking quietly, trying to escape from Luhan, because she pranked him… again….

She saw those two, and remained quite shocked. Sehun with a girl??? Was she seeing right? A flustered Sehun with a girl? The Mighty Sehun? Emily would prefer to believe that the person over there was an alien, who had abducted Sehun’s body, and fallen in love with the human girl, rather than accepting the fact that there was a flustered Sehun!

She had completely forgotten about Luhan, and the later came behind her, grabbing her, in order to make Emily pay for her prank.

“Got ya… auch!” He earned a pretty harsh smack from her.

“Shhhh!!!! Look Luhan!” Emily said.

“Is that Sehun? Impossible!” he whispered.

“I need to text Elle” Emily said, her hands shaking:

“Code Red: Sehun is in the practice room with a girl!!! I repeat! Sehun is in the practice room with a girl!!! He looks flustered. He was stalking her before! Elle, we have an emergency!”

It didn’t take long, and Elle, Suho, Melissa came quietly. The five found the perfect place to hide, and listen.

In the practice room:

“Can you please leave now?” she said, rolling her eyes annoyed.

“Auch! Sehun is having a taste of his own medicine. Come on boy! Make daddy proud!” Suho whispered.

“What daddy should he make proud? The one who needed a wingwoman to approach a girl?” Elle whispered back.

“Why?” Sehun responded, earning his composure.

She raised her eyebrow. Oh, he was a tough one!.

“Because I was practicing, and I need my privacy!”

“I want to practice too.” He said.

“Keep going Sehun!” Emily whispered

“Can’t you choose another time for practicing?”

“No!”

“Why not?”

“Because I don’t want to!”

“Oh Boy! I know where this is going!” Melissa whispered.

“Fine!” she said, obviously annoyed.

“Fine!” he responded.

The music started, and they were dancing quite awkwardly. But as the minutes passed, both of them started to dance more freely, getting swallowed by the music, expressing their emotions.

“Oh my God!” the five whispered mesmerized.

The dance was continuing, and the steps were even more difficult, until one particular moment, Sehun tripped and fell down.

“Are you ok?” she said rushing to him, worry showing in her face.

“Yeah…” he whispered.

“Don’t lie! I think you sprained your ankle” she said.

“Well, since I sprained it trying to get to know you, don’t I deserve a date?” Sehun said

“You are impossible!” she exclaimed.

“So?”

“Come on! Let me help you! Just a friendly date though!”

“Yeah… just a friendly date…”

The five were even more mesmerized… How come Sehun was capable of asking a girl out so coolly?

“Keep going Sehun! Noona is proud of you!” Elle shouted out loud, making Sehun and the girl turn around in horror.

“Who is she?” the girl said.

“I don’t know her… Some crazy fangirl of mine maybe! Let’s go now!” Sehun responded.

“Sehun? Sehun? Yah!!! Where are you going, you little rascal? I bought you bubble tea you ungrateful rascal!!!”