Suho Story Part 2

Elle's The Wingwoman (EXO edition)

Elle's The Wingwoman (Suho's story part 2)
" Melissa is the new tradutor of Shinee for their international tours. She is like Suho's girl version, only much more badass." Emily informed Elle, after spending at least two hours tracking the mysterious girl.

Luhan was in the bathroom (probably crying, but he doesn’t admit it), still furious about what the girl has done to him. Unfortunately he can’t scold her too much, otherwise the whole SM entertainment would be against him. “For a pure evil creature she is, she sure has a cute face that helps her deceiving everyone to think that she is an angel.” That’s what he was thinking.
Elle and Emily were too busy playing the cupid, to even bother if Luhan was okay.

“So, how can we make them meet each- other?” Elle asked her partner in crime for some ideas.

“Hmm… I don’t know. She is very smart, she won’t fall for our excuses.”

“ I have an idea. Take Luhan, and wait for us at the coffee shop across the street.” Elle said jumping up, and down, completely excited for her new plan.

“What? Why, should I bring Luhan?” Emily whined.

“Come one, Emily. After all you did to him, he deserves a cappuccino.”

“Ok, fine! HULK!!!”

Elle left the sassy Emily, and the annoyed Luhan, in order to continue her plan. On her way to EXO’s practice room, she called Kai:

“Oh hi noona!”

“Kai, I need you to come to Shinee’s practice room now. You should call Taemin on your way, and tell him to drag the new tradutor, Melissa, in a way or another to the coffee shop across the street.”

“Noona, what are you planning?”

“Just do it Kai! I’ll buy you chicken.”

“Ok. I am going.”

Elle found Suho at the practice, and told him to come with her. They arrived shortly at the coffee shop.

The plan was this. Suho, Luhan, Elle, and Emily will be waiting for Taemin, Kai, and Melissa. This wasn’t the best solution, but for now it was okay.

“Here they come!” Emilly informed Elle.

“Oh Hi Kai! Hi Taemin! Come here, sit with us. We just arrived here!” Elle shouted, leaving a very confused Taemin because *who’s that crazy pink-headed girl, who acts like she knows me. Oh… right … she is the famous Elle noona everyone complains about*

Even though Elle’s plan was flawless, there was a little detail she didn’t think about. Kai and Taemin were major flirts, when they wanted to be. Even though Melissa didn’t even notice them, their constant *failed* attempts of flirting would not let Suho talk to the girl.

But that problem got solved, because Elle and Emily went to the bathroom, called the mighty Chen, and asked him to imitate Lee So Man in order to make Kai and Taemin run away. Everything got solved quickly after Elle and Emily arrived at the table. Taemin received a call from some unknown number, and his face became pale, the moment he answered the phone. He ended up dragging Kai, and leaving the coffee shop in two seconds. Elle and Emily secretly high fived each- other. Melissa found something suspicious here, and so did Suho, but they shrugged it off.
"So, what do you guys want to drink. It's on me." Suho proclaimed proudly, showing his million dollar smile.
"No, it's on me," Melissa said, a bit frustrated by the thought that Suho looked at her as a gold digger.
"No, please! I can't let you pay." he responded kindly.
"Why not? Is that because I am a girl?" She responded angry.
"It's just I can't let a girl pay. This is the way I am." He said, thinking that he is showing his charming side. But what Suho didn't realize was that Melissa wasn't like those quiet girls he used to like.
She was furious!
"How dare you....you....muscliest!!!"
Oops! This isn't good! Thought Elle.
"No, Melissa. Suho didn't mean it that way. He is even paying for us, and Luhan too. Suho is too kind, he pays for everyone." Elle tried to save Suho, like a good wing woman would do.
"Though Luhan, looks like a girl, so it doesn't really count" and of course Emily had to say this, just to annoy more Luhan.
"Yah! I am manly!!! MANLYYYYY!!"
"Sure, sure, whatever you say!"
But they couldn't continue bickering, because they both earned a well deserved kick under the table by Elle.
"I am sorry Melissa. I didn't mean to offend you. I know you are an independent woman, but please let me pay this time. You can pay the next time." Suho said winking.
Wow, I taught him well. Elle thought.

Melissa raised her eyebrow, surprised by Suho. Her lips curled upwards. Suho really was something.

“Ok.” She said.

These two then started talking freely with each other, completely forgetting Emily, Elle and Luhan. Elle was staying there, looking at those lovebirds, as they whispered and laughed with each other.

“They never listen to me.” Suho was complaining.

“Maybe you should scare them. The same with Shinee. I try to keep them quiet, because it’s hard to understand the host talking in Chinese, in order to translate those questions to them. Now I found a way that works. I scare them.”

“Really, how?” Suho asked surprised.

“Simple, tell them you will skin them alive.” Melissa added laughing.

“Maybe you should do that to my boys. I don’t think I am as great as you are.” Suho joined her.

“Great! They are making plans on killing us.” Luhan mumbled.

“I would so volunteer to join them.” Emily added, just to annoy Luhan.

“Yah!”

“Oh stop it you two! Come on, we have to go. Let’s live the lovebirds alone.” Elle whispered to them.

“Guys, we have something to do. Bye!” Emily shouted to those two.

“Are you sure Emily?” Melissa said, of course knowing that something was fishy.

“Yeah! Yeah!” Elle added protecting her partner in crime.

“Bye!!!” Luhan said dragging the two girls behind him.

“Do they really think we are that dumb to believe them?” Melissa said to Suho.

“Oh, well! Anyways tell me more about this skinning alive people thing. I find that interesting.”

“Are you sure you can handle that Suho? Aren’t you a goodie two shoes?”

“I can be daring if I wanr. I would love some danger in my life.” Suho said, as both of them were smiling. Oh, they weren’t talking about skinning alive people, no. The danger, Suho wants in his life, is Melissa.