D.O Story

Elle's The Wingwoman (EXO edition)

I am back!!! :D

_____________________________________________

A cute girl with shoulder length brown hair  was practically running in the hallways of SM Entertainment. She stopped in front of a white door, pushed back her glasses, fixed her jumper, and opened the door.

"Hi guys!"  She yelled showing her million dollar smile.

"Oh hi ______!!!" Chanyeol beamed, but earned a slap from D.O

"Hyung!!!" he whined, but received just a cold glare from the big-eyed boy, who turned back to what he was doing.

All Exo members greeted the bubbly girl, all except D.O, who didn’t even spare a look to her. 

"Hello D.O Oppa" the girl said and bowed, but D.O just nodded at her. 

"Yah D.O. You are no fun!" Baekhyun exclaimed taking _____’s arm and dragging her across the practice room along with Chen and Chanyeol.

Of course this thing couldn’t go unnoticed by the crazy pink headed composer, who was just hanging around annoying the maknaes (well except Kai, because that boy was an angel… sometimes), while the boys were practicing. 

Why did D.O ignore her? Why ____________ was sad? D.O is nice with everyone. Why not with her? 

Her mind started working fast, and in the next minute she yelled:

"Yah! Baekhyun! Chen! Where do you think you are going?"

"Uhmm… to get some snacks with ___________?" Chen responded.

"Come here you rascals. You need to improve your high notes." Elle said.

"Are you saying our notes are not perfect?" Baekhyun and Chen raised the eyebrows, with hands on their hips.

Such divas! Elle thought. 

"Yes, come here! You too Chanyeol. We need to work on your deep voice. You need to soften your voice while singing. D.O, since your voice is perfect, you can go with _____________ and buy us snacks." the composer had a sly smile on her face, while D.O’s eyes became even larger (if that is possible). But before D.O could even comprehend what was happening, Elle was already dragging him towards ______. 

"Bye!!! Don’t forget! I want strawberry candy!!!"

she said closing the door in front of them.

_____________________________________________________

The walk towards the shop was the most awkward. ______ kept tugging her sleeves, playing with them. 

"Oppa…" she whispered, but D.O ignored her.

"Oppa… Please listen to me!" she said, but he didn’t respond to her. 

She knew what she did was wrong. But she couldn’t help it. __________ was a loud, straight forward girl. How could she fall for the quiet, mysterious D.O? Was it his angelic voice? Or was the fact that they both loved cooking? D.O was used to hide his feelings. While __________ just kissed him the other day. They were laughing, and ____ thought this was a good opportunity to show him her love, so she just kissed her.

"Yah! D.O! Stop right there, and listen to me! Do you think it was easy for me to swallow my pride and kiss you? The least you can do is give me a response!" She yelled frustrated, leaving a surprised D.O.

But what he did next, surprised both of them.

"Yah! __________! If you love me so much, then why do you hang with Chanyeol so much? Do you think I am not man enough ____, so this way you kissed me? You thought ‘Poor Kyungsoo. He is too shy to confess." Well, I am sorry I’m not like Chanyeol, loud and funny. I am sorry I am quiet, but this is me. I am sorry I couldn’t respond to you ____, but I can’t get over the fact that you kissed me. I was getting ready for a confession. But most importantly I am sorry I am jealous of Chanyeol, but I love you____, I love you in my quiet way." he yelled, and got closed to her, crashing his soft lips against hers. 

_____________ felt tears rolling down on her cheeks, while D.O was giving his sweetest kiss to her. Then he hugged her tight, not saying a word, because that was the way he was made. From now on ______ would have to do the most talking, but she didn’t care.

"We have to buy Elle unnie her strawberry candies." she whispered.

"Yeah, aish… Elle, that wicked woman." D.O laughed.

Not so far away from them, a certain Emily was squealing, while sending a message ;

" Elle, they kissed. Mission Completed!"