Xiumin Story Part 1

Elle's The Wingwoman (EXO edition)

At this point, the crazy pink-headed girl was hopeless. Pieces of paper were lying on the floor, while her favorite guitar was in her lap. Lay was sitting on the floor too, texting his girlfriend.

“What should I do? What should I do? She seems perfect for Xiumin.”

“Maybe you should let fate decide.” Lay answered her.

“Let fate decide? What about your girlfriend , huh? Did fate decide for you two? Huh?” Elle responded.

“Ok, Elle, ok!”

“I have to go now, Lay. You guys can’t do anything without me. Finish the song please!”

Lay nodded, as Elle left the practice room. She decided to call Luhan. Who better knew Xiumin, than his best friend?

~*~

“Ok, is everything ready guys?” Elle asked her partners in crime.

“Why do we always help you?” Chen said.

“Chen, shut up if you don’t want to be skinned alive!”

Luhan, Chen, and Elle had managed to put Xiumin and his dream girl in an elevator together, and stop the elevator. Don’t ask how though! They were currently checking them from the elevator camera.

“Awwww… look he is comforting her! Aren’t they cute?” Elle whimpered.

“Cute? Damn, that girl is beautiful! She looks like Megan Fox. Why didn’t you set me up with her?” Chen asked, as he was checking the girl out, but he received a smack from Elle.

“She is shy just like Xiumin… They are perfect for each-other. Who wants to date you, anyways?”

“Hey!!! Why are you like this to me?” Chen whined.

 ~*~ In the elevator ~*~

“Don’t worry! Everything will be alright.” Xiumin reassured her.

She nodded. That girl was quite shy, and Xiumin had to admit that she was breathtaking also. He couldn’t help, but stare at her, at those beautiful, angel-like eyes.

“You are really beautiful!” he blurted out, but then blushed when he realized what he had done.

“Aww… thanks!” she blushed too.

Both of them were a blushing mess. It was clearly that they both liked each-other, as Elle stated.

Xiumin was scolding himself in his mind for his shyness. If only he was like Kris, or Baekhyun, if only he was sociable. He wanted to get her number so badly.

The fact that the girl was super shy, wasn’t helping either. What should he do???

~*~

“He is hopeless!” Luhan stated.

“Come on Xiumin! You can do it! Ask her out…” Elle was pleading at this moment.

“What should we do?” Chen asked.

“Let them there, until Xiumin asks her out” the deer boy responded.

“No, I have an idea…” Elle shouted, her eyes glistening from excitement. “Chen, we should let them out. This way, when Xiumin understands that he has no time left, he’ll man up, and ask her out.”

“That would be lovely…but, uhmmm …noona, we have a tiny problem.” Chen stared at the computer.

“What?”

“The elevator has stopped working!”

“No, Sherloc! Well, we stopped it. Put it to work now.” Elle said.

“Uhm… noona… the elevator stopped working by itself. We can’t do anything!”

“WHAT?????”