The Dimple Couple (Lay’s story)

Elle's The Wingwoman (EXO edition)

 

 

“Elle, for the tenth time, I don’t want you to set me up a blind date.” Lay sighed as he was helplessly trying to change the mind of that stubborn woman.

“Do not talk to me formally, Lay.” She responded.

“ But we are the same age.”

“No, I am one month older than you. Keep that in mind. Plus I am your songwriter.”

“But…”

“No buts, you are going on that date. That girl is so cute. She is definitely your type. Plus she has adorable dimples. How cute can that be? You two will be the dimple couple.”

“What dimple couple noona?” Sehun asked as he entered the studio those two were staying.

“ Sehun-ah! Come here sweetie. Noona has found the perfect girl for Lay. She has dimples too, so they would be the dimple couple, haha”

“Jinja? Oh noona you are the best! Lay has a girlfriend! Lay has a girlfriend!”

“Sehun, stop it!” Lay snapped, clearly flustered.

“Leave Sehun out of this Lay. Go get ready for your date.” Elle said.

After Lay got out of the studio, Elle approached Sehun with a smirk on her face.

“Sehun-ah! Noona will buy you bubble tea, if you do this favor for me.”

It was seven o’clock. Lay was at the bubble tea shop, where he was suppose to meet the dimple girl.

He was feeling nervous. The shop wasn’t that busy, which was quite strange (Parallel Scene: Elle and Luhan paying the owner to have less people on the shop, in order to give those two privacy)

The door of the shop opened, and a beautiful young girl entered. He was hoping she wasn’t the dimple girl. Her milky soft skin, her piercing dark eyes, her light brown hair in a pixie cut made her look like the Audrey Hepburn. She had a piercing in her nose, and her stare was cold and mean. Lay was feeling intimidated. Sure she was extremely beautiful, but he wasn’t used to that kind of wild, raw, still elegant, and defined beauty.

Though, the moment she approached to him, smiling with her dimples showing, he knew that she was much more of what he thought.

“Excuse me…uhm…Are you Lay?” she asked feeling kind of shy. Lay was dying from her adorableness.

“Yes, but you can call me Yixing. And you are?”

“_________” she answered, her whole face lighting up.

They started talking to each-other, and to Lay’s surprise ______ was the sweetest girl he had ever met.

From the other side of the shop:

“It’s been two hours, noona! I’m bored.” Sehun said while clinging to Elle.

“Hush Sehun! We are observing them. Here, let me buy your another bubble tea, just let us in peace.” Luhan mumbled.

Sehun smiled happily, as Elle, Luhan, and Chen were stalking the young couple. They were trying not to be noticed by Lay, but apparently that wasn’t very difficult, since he had his eyes in a certain dimple girl.

“Awww… aren’t they adorable Luhan?” Elle coed at the sight, while Lay and _________ were talking about nature.

“Awww… their conversation is boring.” Chen whispered sarcastically. Elle gave him an if-looks-could-kill glare, and Chen shut up.

“Raw!!! Elle showed her claws” Luhan commented.

“They are so perfect for each other! I am the best wingwoman in this world!”

“If you say so…” Chen continued

“You really want to be skinned alive, don’t you?” Elle responded.

“You are annoying Elle!”

“You…”

“Uhm… guys, what are you doing here?” Lay asked surprised to find his friends in the bubble tea shop.

Elle and Chen didn’t realize that they had raised their voice, while bickering with each-other.

“Unnie!” ________whispered.

“Ooops! Hi guys! Didn’t see you there!” Elle tried to sound normal, while giving Chen dirty looks.

“Were you guys stalking us?” Lay asked.

“What??? Pffff…. Noo! We stalking you? Why would we?” Luhan tried to cover them up, but it was no use.

“Who gave you the main role in the ‘Wolf Drama’? You at acting.” Elle said to him.

“Hey!”

“So Lay, who is this beautiful girl beside you?” Sehun asked, while showing _________ his precious eye-smile.

But before Lay would say anything against him, Elle already hit him.

“Don’t flirt with Lay’s dimple girl!” Luhan whispered to Sehun.

Lay had already put his arms around_________ shoulders protectively.

“I am ____________” the dimple girl said, her dark eyes looking at those four troublemakers.

“Hyung! Can I have the dance room for myself tomorrow? I wanted to teach _______ some of my dance moves, since she loves dance so much.”

“But Yixing, we have practice…” Luhan tried to say, but stopped when he looked at the adorable couple, their puppy eyes irresistible and their dimples showing. “Ok, fine!”

They thanked him, and smiled at each-other.

Elle was wiping off her tears “Damn this dimple couple is irresistible! That aegyo…”

“Are you seriously crying right now?” Chen said.

Elle smacked his arm.

“Hey, why don’t you hit lightly like a girl?”

The group erupted in laugher, while Lay was holding ___________’s hand secretly.