Suho Story Part 1

Elle's The Wingwoman (EXO edition)

Elle’s The Wingwoman (Suho’s story) Part1
I’ll post soon Part two, and also Xiumin’s story part two. I am currently in vacation, and I only have an Ipad with myself. I’m sorry if this isn’t edited.

Never in her life had Elle ever imagined one of the boys asking her for love advice, especially Suho. Yes, it was true that Elle was their self- proclaimed Wingwoman, but they never asked her to be. Lay and Xiumin were quiet and kind, and they never rejected any date, but the others…. Who would find Baekhyun a date? That boy is such a diva! He probably has a list with requirements for what he wants in a girl. Not to mention Suho. Elle, a crazy natural redhead (and you know how deadly redheads can be) now with pink hair couldn’t go against Mama Suho. He is a leader, and he never asks for anyone’s help, especially in love.
The moment Suho came in to ask for help, while Elle was in the practice room with D.O, and he was testing his vocals for their new song, the whole world stopped moving. When he said :
“Elle, I need your advice…for a girl.”
Elle’s eyes were wider that D.O’s.
“What?”
“Can we please talk in private?” He asked.
“Sure!”Elle responded. 
They walked out the practice room leaving behind a very confused D.O
$uho (see what I did there, haha) entered an empty room.
“So…”Elle tried to break the silence.
“There’s this girl I really like, but she’s not like the others. You know that I prefer quiet girls, and she is very loud… I don’t even know why I like them. She is everything I don’t want in a girl. She’s sarcastic, she likes to debate a lot… But still I am attracted to her. What should I do? She’s different.She’s independent.”
“I’ll see what I can do Suho. Don’t worry I am the best Wingwoman in the whole world… What’s her name?”
“Melissa.”
“Ok, I have to go now! Please don’t worry…”
Elle knew what she had to do.Whoever this Melissa girl was, she had to like Suho. No one dislikes him. He is like the guardian angel of everyone. On her way to the stylist room, she called Emily, but got no response.
“Aish, where is this girl?” And her question got an answer, when she opened the door of the stylist room, and found the cute Emily rolling on the floor laughing, and a very angry green-haired Luhan. It was impossible not to laugh.
“Elle! Stop laughing!” He growled.
“Hahahha….I….just….hahhaha….”
Emily was Exo’s stylist, and also Elle’s partner in crime.She had black long hair, pale skin, and she was very cute, but boy she was the devil in disguise. Emily and Luhan never went along with each-other. Luhan hates loud girls, and Emily isn’t one of those quiet ones. Luhan was her favorite victim,she always pranked him.
“Emily, find me information about this Melissa girl.We have a match to make.”