Kai Story

Elle's The Wingwoman (EXO edition)

It was a depressing time for Elle and Emily that cold day. It was 5 o’clock in the morning. It was a raining Monday. EXO were getting ready for their comeback, and both girls were extremely busy. Emily had to try tons of looks for the boys, meanwhile Elle was composing songs like crazy. They had been so busy, that they didn’t even had time to play the matchmaker for the boys. Plus there weren’t any young women left in the company. The only ones left were some old ahjumas (“Maybe they are for Chen” would joke Emily, knowing the boy’s addiction for older women)

" I am so tired." Emily whined, hiding her face with her luscious black curls.

"Stop it Em! At least you look presentable." says Elle while looking at her dark roots of hair. Her neon pink hair had started to fade in a pastel color. She hated that. 

While the girls were whining, and complaining, a young lady came to them shyly.

"I am sorry to disturb you, but do  you know where EXO’s practice room is? I am their new choreographer." she said.

Emily and Elle looked up surprised, and in their dull eyes an mischievous glint appeared. With who should we pair her?

“Come on sweetheart, we will show you.” Elle got up and placed her arm on the girl’s shoulders.

Her funny, bubbly, cute, but in the same time shy personality really attracted both girls. She was insanely cute. When they entered the practice room, all EXO members stopped dancing and stared at the poor girl. Elle noticed the girl’s discomfort, so she did what she always does the best:

"Ok, you little rascals! Stop staring at her! She is not an alien. This is _____, your new choreographer."

"Stop putting her in discomfort, and you better treat her well, otherwise I will cut your throats, skin you alive, and then burn you!" continued Emily. Well, that kawaii stylist sure knew how to scare someone.

"Hello guys! I am ________. Please, take care of me." said _____, and she bowed. 

In the crowd, there was someone who kept staring at the girl, with a shy smile on his face. Of course Elle and Emily noticed that, because they kept pinching each other. And this person was the dancing machine, Kai.

__________ wanted to start the new choreography.

"Hey, Evil E ( Elle and Emily), don’t you have anything else to do?" Luhan asked, surprised that the girls weren’t moving. 

Evil E had to leave in order not to raise any suspicion, but Emily made sure to raise her hand to her neck and give the “I will kill you!” sign to Luhan. The poor boy gulped. That girl will be the death of him.

Kai was so interested in ________. He kept complimenting her, and she kept blushing all the time. Only Evil E noticed that, as they were peeking from the door. The boys of course didn’t notice anything (because they are stupid). Only the troll Chen was suspicious, since he raised his signature eyebrow. After two hours of practicing, Elle and Emily had had enough of standing there. They entered the practice room (and what an entrance).

"Well, guys, good job! Let’s take a break!" Elle announced, while Emily simply went to Luhan, grabbing his ear. _______________ was surprised to see this scene,  but for the others that was completely normal. As Luhan and Emily kept fighting with each- other, Elle approached Kai.

"You need to ask _____ out." that girl was blunt.

"What? Noona, I can’t do that. She will refuse me."

"Refuse you? The dancing machine? I don’t think so. Come on Jongin! Show her one of your angelic smiles." Elle said, and then she announced out loud:

"Why don’t we go to the canteen downstairs?"

"I don’t think that is a good idea, Elle. We need to practice more." Suho reasoned. Aish, this leader.

"Melissa is there." Emily helped her partner in crime.

"Let’s go guys! Let’s go! Why are you so slow?" Suho shouted, while running to the canteen. 

"Wait! I understand what you are planning, noona." Chen said, but earned a slap from Kris. The other leader simply nodded at Emily (Canadian pride, lol).

When the boys arrived at the canteen, they went straight to Melissa and Suho, just to annoy their grandpa $. __________ went to the  water machine, that was at the other side of the room. Elle rushed Kai to go there, while she went to Emily and Luhan (who were still bickering). Even the maknae Sehun joined their group, while they were staring at Kai and _________.

"He won’t ask her out. He doesn’t have the guts to do that." Sehun said rolling his eyes.

"Will you shut up maknae?" Emily whispered.

"He will ask her out…. he will. I know he will. We believe in you , Kai. Come on!" Elle whispered.

But what happened surprised the whole canteen. ________ didn’t notice Kai behind her, and she somehow turned around real fast, crashing into Kai, causing both of them to fall down, the girls in top of the boys. Everyone had their mouths open. Both of them got up, blushing like tomatoes. 

"Yah __________. Kai just wants to ask you out, but he’s a chicken and he can’t do that" Sehun yelled, and managed to escape from the canteen. 

Kai was beyond embarrassed, and he went after Sehun, but he couldn’t go to far, because _______ grabbed his arm.

"Yeah sure. We can go out." she said.

Then he gave her one of his amazing angelic smile, that made her insides melt, while the whole room applauded.

The Evil E high-fived each-other.