Time Passing

A Second Chance

Time has passed. Weeks turned into months and months turned into years. Min-Ju met her best friend, Stephanie that owns a 5 star restaurant, and plenty of other people that she met throughout the world.

Min-Ju always called after work. Her family would pick up but Hyun's phone would always be busy or he just simply won't answer it.

Min-Ju keeps calling her parents but she stopped calling Hyun after 3 years past. She got tired of calling him and always being sent to voicemail.

It was December and Min-Ju got a call from Mrs.Valdez. They had a lunch meeting and at the meeting Mrs.Valdez didn't wait for the food to come so she said her news to Min-Ju, "You are being promoted to being the owner and CEO of my coorperation."

Min-Ju in shock with her jaw dropped.

"Dear close your mouth. Anyways as i was saying. I think it's time for you to be the owner of my company. I don't have a son or a daughter to hand it down to so you are given this oppurtunity. And plus I'm getting old, she says with a smile, time for me to retire and travel the world with my husband. Ofcourse I'll be there to pass by the building once in a blue moon. But otherwise you are the owner of this coorperation as of today. Just sign the papers that Skylar, your new assistant, willl give you when you get back to the office. Oh and you won't be working on floor 50. My office, or your office is on the 80th floor. They are clearing out my stuff while we are talking and it should be ready when you get back. Enjoy"

Min-Ju speechless, "Thank you Mrs.Valdez. I'll be sure to keep your company and won't fail you. And I'l be sure to reaching the ultimate goal of the company of putting the Valdez Coorperation number one of the Forbes list."

Mrs.Valdez impressed, "And this is why you are chosen to run this company." she smiles as she takes the sip of her water.

After the lunch meeting Min-Ju was going to call Hyun but as she almost pressed "call" she instead deleted his number.

 

 

Smiling and having the urge to yell she calls Kwan and Stephanie to the 80th floor in 20 minutes.

Min-Ju quickly arrives at the Valdez building and she takes a deep breathe thinking, "This. This is what I've been waiting for my whole life."

As Min-Ju walked towards the doors of the building she saw a familiar face walking in with a girl he's holding hands with.

*phone ringing*

It was her old assistant, Katrina, "Ma'am a man is looking for you and he said his name was Hyun."

Min-Ju wanted to bust in her old office and slap Hyun in the face but she told Katrina, "Tell him that I'm currently at Singapore"

Katrina confused, "But ma'am--"

Min-Ju cutting her off," Don't tell him I'm here, just tell him I'm at a buisness meeting in Singapore and you don't know when I'll be back." and she hangs up.

Hyun asks,"Was that her?"

Katrina answers quickly,"Yes sir. But I'm afraid she's at a meeting right now in Singapore and I don't know when she'll be back."

The girl clinging onto Hyun says, "Well just tell her to call Hyun for he has news." in a demanding way.

Katrina raises her eyebrow,"Ok. May I ask who are you?"

"I'm Yeo, Hyun's fiance" in a confident tone.

 

----------------------------

Hold up WHAT?!

Did Hyun just break his promise?

And what happened to the innocnet looking Yeo we met?

<>

WOOAHH.

Even I'm overwhelmed on what I just wrote.

Please do tell if I'm rushing or what.

Thanks lovelies(*^.^)