Time to Forgive.

A Second Chance

Hyun smiles from ear to ear and is so happy he picks her up from hugging too much. Min-Ju closes her eyes and a tear drop falls from her eye, " Hyun, i missed you"

They break part from the hug and Min-Ju looks into Hyun's eyes. Hyun wipes Min-ju's tears away,"didn't I tell you not to frown,you'll get ugly." Min-Ju smiles and play hits Hyun on the shoulder.

Min-Ju goes and sits on her bed and Hyun follows her.

"I'm really hungry" Min-Ju complained. Hyun immediately went to his phone and texted Kwan to buy some coffee cake and wine. Minutes later Kwan arrives and just drops off the food.

Hyun smiles, "I knew you'd say that" He walks over to the door and picks up the food. "i got this for you!"

Min-ju smiles and hugs Hyun, "oh my gawd! thank you!!"

They eat and talk all night long. Reminicng and Hyun talks about his problems with the company and Min-ju helps him.

Min-ju yawns, "im tired, i think we should sleep now." Hyun smiles, "okay" He tucks her in bed and kisses her forehead goodnight.

"Where are  you going?" Min-ju asks. Hyun confused, "going home, you said go to sleep"

Min-ju frowns, "Leaving me again?"

Hyun chuckles nervously, "okay ill sleep on the couch."As he was preparing the couch Min-ju coughs and slides over, tapping the empty space next to her, "i have room right here"

Hyun shyly smiles, "i want you to ha--"

Min-ju interupts, "i've been asleep by myself for the longest time, come on, pwweeease "

Hyun sighs and walks over to the bed and lays down next to her.

 Min-ju smiles and buries her face into Hyun's chest. Hyun smiles and takes her in.

They fall asleep with a smile on their face.