Saying Goodbye

A Second Chance

While Min-Ju's and Hyun's families were having their last dinner with Min-Ju. Min-Ju could not help but think of what happened. Every time Min-Ju looks at Hyun, he looks embarrased.

When dinner was over, Min-Ju said her thanks and told her parents she was going to drive herself home. When Hyun's dad heard she was driving by herself, he told Hyun to go with her.

As the families drove off and left Min-Ju and Hyun were left alone. Hyun said "Minny about what happened-"

Min-Ju cuts him off , "it's ok. it was just a kiss."

Hyun sighs , "yeah..just a kiss. So where do you want to go?"

 

 

Min-Ju smiles and takes Hyun's hand and runs to her car.

She first went to the liquor store and bought wine. Then she went to the bakery to get their favorite cakes. Then finally, she parks her car outside a big building.

"What are we doing here Minny??" Hyun asks while his hand is being pulled by Min-Ju.

She giggles and runs into the building, running up to the stairs and finally reaching the top of the building.

Min-Ju opens up her arms and spins around like a kid.

Hyun puts his hands in his pockets and stands there smiling at his dream girl.

Min-Ju takes a breathe and calls Hyun over "Hyun come on and watch the moon with me and drink our last glasses of wine together."

Hyun goes over and sits next to Min-Ju. He grabs the bottle and pours wine for them.

Min-Ju crawls into a ball and without her knowing, Hyun's jakcet was being wrapped around her.

She smiles and her cheeks turn red.

Min-Ju scoots closer to Hyun and Hyun wraps his arm around her.

Hyun thinks, "i love you Min-Ju"

Min-Ju breaks off the silence with her laying her head on his chest and saying, "Hyun, when i return in 1 year or so please wait for me. Don't let go of me just yet."

Hyun smiles,"ofcourse. I will never let go of you. I'll be the one holding on to you 'till the day that i die."

Min-Ju sniffles and closes her eyes, "promise?"

"promise"

---------------------------------

Will Hyun be able to keep his promise?