Lee Park Hyun

A Second Chance

Hyun smiles and rubs his neck, "Hey Minn--Min-Ju."

Min-Ju regains her consciousness and puts her hand out, "And you are?" Acting as though they met for the first time.

Hyun surprised, putting his hand out, stuttering," I'm Lee Park Hyun, CEO and owner of Hyun Architects."

Min-ju smiles and motions her hand to his seat.

Skylar gives an awkward face and smiles "Hehe ok I'll leave you guys to the business."

Before Min-Ju sits down she calls for Skylar, "Sky, tell Steph to meet me at my office in 30 minutes."

Skylar nods her head and walks out the door scared, biting her lip, "Oh my god, Steph is going to be in so much trouble."

Min-Ju sits down and hands Hyun a file of paper for him to sign about the house.

As Hyun was looking through the file he tried to make conversation, "So--uhmm....---"

But before he could say anything, Min-Ju interrupts him "Waiter?"

"Yes Ma'am? What would you like?"

Min-Ju replies,"I'd like a cup of coffee and a blue berry muffin please."

The waiter turns to Hyun,"And you sir?"

Hyun looks up,"Uhm I'll have chocolate covered strawberries and coffee please."

10 miuntes later the waiter is back with their food.

As Min-Ju was talking, there was a a piece of crumb on the corner of her lip. Hyun couldn't help but look at her and think,"You're so cute when your into your work. I'm sorry I broke my promise."

Min-Ju looks up from her papers catching Hyun staring,"Is everything ok?"

Hyun chuckles and grabs a napkin," There's a--- here I'll get it for you." And he gently wipes off the crumb.

Min-ju blushes a little,"Thank you."

After 30 more miuntes of talking business Hyun shakes Min-Ju's hand,"I'll see you tomorrow?"

Min-Ju remembers she has a lunch date with Alfonso,"Uhmm I'll see you in the morning at my office. A car will go to the hotel and drive you to the building. Just ask for my name and they'll send you up to me."

Hyun smiles,"I'll drive you to your office."

"No it's ok, I have a ride." Min-Ju replies coldly as she walks out the door and waits for Alfonso.

"No it's ok, I can drive you." Hyun keeps offering.

Min-Ju acts like he didn't hear him,"Oh, here he is."

Hyun thinks,"HE?"

A rolls royce stops in front of her and Alfonso gets out the car and goes to Min-Ju,"Hey babe," and kisses her.

Alfonso looks over to Hyun,"Hey aren't you the face of Hyun Architects?"

Hyun forces a smile,"Yes I am. And you are the owner of Carino Agencies right?"

Alfonso smiles proudly,"Yes I am." He turns to Min-Ju,"He's making the house in Venice?"

Min-Ju nods and makes her way into the car.

Alfonso noticed and closes the door for and smiles at Hyun,"Ok Bro see you soon. And nice meeting you."

As they drive off Hyun thinks, "Min-Ju you could do better than that brat!!"

Alfonso looks over to Min-Ju and sees her frowning,"Are you ok ba-"

Min-Ju wipes the tears that was about to fall from her eyes, "Just get me to the office." She says coldly.

--------------

Sorry guys if I haven't been updating.-.

Sorry for this chapter, I didn't have time to go over it again because i have to go make trailer for people.

Subscribe^.^

Comment^.^

Upvote^.^