Confession and Betrayal

A Second Chance

 

 

"HYUN!!" Min-Ju yells.

Hyun comes running out of the bathroom still drying his hair, "What?! What happened?!"

Min-Ju stares at Hyun's abs stuttering," Uhm--uhm it's snowing" as she points out the window.

Hyun runs to the window,"Oh yeaahh. Come on, put on a jacket let's go play."

As the two of them play in snow Min-Ju trips and falls.

Hyun being the worrier goes over to Min-Ju,"Minny!!"

As he turns her around he sees Min-Ju with a smile on her face,"HAHA got you Hyun!!"

Hyun sighs in relief,"Minny! I was worried!"

"Awwwh.. Come over here and lay with me in the snow."

Hyun acts though as if he didn't want to but laid next to her anyways.

Being next to each brought smile to their faces and made the first snow day of the year the best one.

 

 

"It's going to be christmas soon and you've only gotten presents for your parents and Hyun's parents. Speaking of Hyun--" Stephanie was disturbed.

"Look we're on our way to the mall right now so just simmer down. I've got the biggest head ache." Min-Ju frustrately says.

Stephanie with a demanding voice, "Look Min-Ju, how come everytime you hear Hyun's name you freak out?? I'm your best friend, how come I didn't even know you were best friends with Hyun himself of Hyun Architects??"

"Best Friend?, Min-Ju scoffs, Hyun isn't nothing but a person that my family is close with. "

Stephanie frustrated, "Min-Ju. If you don't tell me what the whole act was about last week I'm going to jump out of this car. And you know I will. one....two...thr---"

 

"I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM" Min-Ju confessed.

Stephanie shocked,"Min, I--i had no---"

Min-Ju continues," I've been in love with him. He was my life before Valdez Coorperation. He's the reason of why I wanted to be a an owner/CEO for a big company."

Min-Ju pauses and sighs," He promised me that he'd never let me go until the day he dies. He even kissed me when he found out I made it into the company. Steph.....I...I wanted him to be my husband." a tear runs down on Min-Ju's cheek.

Stephanie comforts her by being the shopaholic she is," Min-Ju don't worry I'll get him off your mind because we're going SHOPPING!!"

Min-Ju gets a smile on her face when she hears Stephanie's excitement about shopping.

------

Stephanie holds up a shirt, "How about this one for Kwan?"

"Uhmm too stripey." Min-Ju replies.

"You're right..he won't like it very much" Stephanie mumbles.

The two of them keep on shopping for everyone.

As Stephanie was shuffling through the rack of clothes to find a gift for Kwan she spots someone familiar.

"Min.." Stpehanie whispers to Min-Ju.

Min-Ju turns around,"What Steph? What are you doing?"

Stephanie hides behind the rack and pulls in Min-Ju,"Hey hey isn't that Yeo, what is she doing with another guy?" she whispers some more.

Min-Ju squints,"No that's probably someone that----"

Yeo turns around not noticing the two wraps her arms around another guy.

Stephanie almost screaming"That Bi---"

Min-Ju quickly covers ,"SHHH!! don't assume stuff."

Stephanie removing Min-Ju's hand from ,"Don't assume? Hyun is going to marry someone who's a cheater! How come I feel like I'm more worried than you are?"

Min-Ju shrugs,"Look I don't want to assume and make myself look like a fool in front of my family and Hyuns'."

"Well I don't mind" Stephanie quickly replies.

"NO" Min-Ju quickly says

"You aren't going to say anything either. Let him figure it out." Min-Ju demands.

"Aishhh Min. Fine." Stephanie responds.

"Come on, it's getting late and I want to cook dinner for everyone." Min-Ju excitedly says.

 

----------

WOAH!

Will Min-Ju tell Hyun?

<>

WOAH

What happens when Hyun finds out??

Tell me what you think.

Subscribe ^.^

Comment ^.^