Christmas Dinner

A Second Chance

One by one everyone started to arrive back at the house.

As everyone showed up, the living room started to get louder and louder.

"Hurry up Min!! everyone's here already." Stephanie yells to Min-Ju in the bathroom as she's putting on lipstick.

"I'm done, I'm done...How do I look." Min-Ju asks shyly.

Stephanie stands up and twirls her."WOOOH Girl, you look stunning."

"Thanks Steph. And you look gorgeous, Kwan is surely going to drool for you all night." Min-Ju winks.

Stephanie remembers, "Oh yeah!! How did--"

"Steph you have been talking about him non-stop lately and--" Min-Ju tries to explain.

"MIN-JU!! STEPHANIE!! YEO!! HURRY!! " Yells Pa.

Hyun's dad tells Hyun,"Hyun go get Yeo, we're going to start eating."

Before Hyun could reach the stairs Yeo comes out of the guest room in a white gown. Everyone thought she was stunning. As she walked down towards Hyun Stephanie came out and locked her eyes with Kwan.

When everyone was on their way to the dinner table In-Su spots Min-Ju,"There she is!!"

Everyone turned and stared at her.

Hyun's jaw was the first one to drop.

 

 

After that happened, everyone was seated at the table.

Everyones voice piled on each other. Laughter and Smiles filled the dinner table.

Seeing the sight made Min-Ju think, "How nostalgic. Everyones so grown. Jin,In-Su, and Chong-Ho are growing up to be successful buisnessmen, Pa, Ma, Mama, and Papa are growing old with each other, I'm the CEO now.......and..and Hyun is getting married."

Pa quiets everyone down and asks Yeo,"Yeo, how are you going to care for Hyun, I mean Hyun is treated like a son in this house. How are you going to fullfill his happiness for the rest of his life?"

Yeo wipes with the napkin gently,"Well, I'm going to cherish every moment we have and I'm going to cook for him, I'm going to make him laugh every day until the day I die---" Yeo continues on and as she talks on and on Stephanie looks over to Min-Ju to give a look of how what Yeo was saying were full of lies but sees thats Min-Ju isn't eating anymore and is frowning. Chong-Ho looks over to Min-Ju as well, and sees this too.

"Well...That was a mouthful...yeah?...but I know someone that loves Hyun more than you love him.-----oww" Being kicked by In-Su trying to tell him not to continue what he was going to say. But Jin knew where this was going..,"That's true" he says as he takes a sip of wine. Min-Ju  gasps and looks up. Hyun's parents and Min-Ju's parents smile, for they know who said what.

"And who may that be" Yeo asks curiously.

"I'm not going to say a name but she said it in six words." Jin continues.

Hyun glances at Min-Ju.
"I'll love him no matter what." Jin, In-Su, and Chong-Ho says in unison.

"That's right." Pa and Papa say.

Yeo looks at Hyun with a dumbfounded face and when Stephanie looks at Min-Ju, she sees a tear run down her cheek.

"Ok. That's enough. They're just joking honey." Ma tries to comfort Yeo.

"Right?!!" Ma asks as she's giving the boys a death stare.

They all nod, trying not to laugh as they take a sip of wine.

 

"Anyways. Minny." Pa calls Min-Ju, "Can you please thouroughly explain why Kwan is now the president of Valdez Coorperation and not you."

Min-Ju looks up trying to hold her tears, "I'm now the owner and CEO of Valdez Coorperation."

They all gasp and cheer for Min-Ju.

Hyun smiles and stares at Min-Ju thinking, "Minny..My Minny mouse finally reached her dream."

"Everyone raise your glasses and let's make a toast for our little Minny Mouse" Pa says as he raises his glass.

"CHEERS" Everyone says.

Dinner ended and it was 2 o'clock in the morning. After everyone said their goodnights. They all headed to their rooms. Except Min-Ju.

She took the coffee cake in the fridge and the wine from the rack and dipped her feet in the pool. She started to cry all the tears she held at dinner and drinks the whole bottle of wine.

 

Eventually she faints and falls into the water.

Hyun went downstairs to go get a drink of water and as he's pouring the water he hears a splash. He looks over and sees Min-Ju fall into the water."MIN-JU!"

 

-----------------

<>

Omg.

Min-Ju is in so much pain.  ._.

Subscribe?

Comment ^.^