The Accident

A Second Chance

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Min-Ju yells at Stephanie loud enough that the whole floor heard her.

"Min--" Stephanie tried to explain.

"NO BE QUIET! IT'S BEEN ONE YEAR! AL IS MOVING IN WITH ME SOON AND HE KNOWS OUR SITUATION! DO YOU EVER THINK? I MEAN THIS...THIS IS TOO MUCH!" Min-Ju keeps yelling.

After 5 more minutes Min-Ju ended it by grabbing her stuff, "Don't ever let me see your face again in MY building. And I mean as much as putting your hand on the door."

Stephanie breaks down after she heard those words. Skyar saw Min-Ju walk out and she went in the office trying to comfort her by rubbing her back, "It's ok Stephanie, she didn't mean it. It was just an impulsive act. She knows you were just doing this for her sake."

Stephanie sniffles and cries some more, "No--No she..she meant every word."

Skylar grabs her phones and calls Kwan to help her calm down.

Min-Ju storms out the building.

When she gets to her car and while she's driving in the middle of a four way traffic road a delivery truck beats the red light and crashes into her car. The car flips twice and lands on the roof. Min-Ju was unconsiocess by the time the truck hit her. The cars behind her stopped and called for the ambulance.

------------------------

Sorry for the super short chapter but I didn't want this chapter to be like a whole book.-.

Pleasshh forgive me ._.

Don't worry next chapter will be really intense!!