Time Passing II

A Second Chance

*FIREWORKS*

 

"Hayyee how beautiful." Min-Ju says.

Alfonso walks up behind her, "I know right."

"A little cold though." Min-Ju crawls up and rubs her knees.

Alsonso put his sweater on her and put his arm on her. Min-Ju blushing, she lay her head on his chest.

"I love you Min-Ju." Alfonso hits himself on the forehead, embarrased of what he said.

Min-Ju looks up and tilts his head, "Heyheyhey, why are you hurting yourself."

Alfonso fixes the strands of her hair behind her ear, "Because I don't know why I said it."

Min-Ju looking down in sadness, "You didn't mean what you said?"

He lifts her cheek, "No I mean it... I love you Min-Ju."

She tilts her head to the right and Alfonso leans in to kiss her.

 

 

The next morning Alfonso wakes up to see Min-Ju's head on his chest and her armed wrapped around him...... He wonders, "Did we-- No-- Impossible----. She was drunk and she'll probably think that I took advantage of her."

Min-Ju opens her eyes to see she's and looks up to see Alfonso worried, "Morning babe. Why do you look so worried?"

Alfonso looks down into her eyes, "We----we did it."

Min-Ju gasps, "Wait. Was that your first---"

Alfonso chuckles a little bit, "What..Nonono. it's just that You were a little tipsy and I didn't want you to think I took advantage of you."

Min-Ju smiles, "I was but I remembered everything, I remembered your soft lips and your....big---" They both chuckled and Min-Ju moves up to Alfonso's mouth, " Stop worrying." And she kisses him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N: Sorry I don't know how to write kissing scenes.-.