Just Like Before?

A Second Chance

Stephanie looks up and sees Min-Ju talking. She hugs her tightly, "I'm sososo sorry Min-Ju. Please forgive. I promise to never be unloyal to you again.

Min-Ju just remembers that Stephanie got Hyun as her architect and she remembers the accident.

Her thoughts were disturbed when the door slid open and Alfonso comes in to hug Min-Ju, "Finally!! You're awake." She had a blank face on. Not knowing what to feel. Not sure if shes happy that her boyfriend is there but her best friend isnt. 

Stephanie goes and calls for Kwan. 

They have a little reunion and the doctors said she has to stay for a couple of nights to be evaluated.

As time passed by everyone had to go home, Alfonso was the last to leave. He grabbed Min-Ju's hand, "Babygirl, I'm so glad that you're awake we have a lot to do and I've missed you so much. Min-Ju smiles and Alfonso kisses her goodbye. 

Kwan called Hyun to tell him that Min-Ju had woken up. Hyun celebrates on the phone, "ALRIGHT!! ILL BE THERE IN 5"

 

Hyun arrives at the hospital and walks up to Min-Ju's door. Not sure if he should go in to talk to her, all these questions in his head and doubts. 

He decides to go knock.

Min-Ju having her back turned away from the door lets him in. With her back still turned, "yeah doctor? do i need to take meds?"

Hyun smiles a little and rubs his neck, "hehe Minny its me."

Min-Ju lights up and stands up from her bed and runs to Hyun.

She hugs him and Hyun stunned hugs her back.