We Were One, Remember?

Do you remember me?

A/N : I'm an awful person, I know. I'm really sorry I didn't update yesterday, no Wi-Fi ._. Anyways, here it is chapter 8! Hope you like it.





Kris's POV

Yesterday I saw Luhan and Amber at Namsan Tower. He asked her to be his date for the prom. I wanted to ask her first! But I didn't. I somehow gave up on her. It's too painful to have feelings for her and at the same time to watch them together. This is too much for me to take. She doesn't love me. I have to understand it and stop being so childish. Luhan thinks we don't know he loves her. But all the years she wasn't here, he was always talking how his bestfriend was a girl from China, how she was really beautiful, but has short hair and tomboy style, how they used to see each other every day, how he misses her laugh, her wide smiles, her hugs and how she kisses his cheek. But, here she is. The beautiful tomboy girl with the wide smiles. She finally came back to him after 16 years. You can tell he is the happiest guy in the world. This is why I can't take her away from him. I will hurt him. He will hate me. So I better stay away from her.
But me and EXO-M want to help them. We all see they need this help. The problem is we want them together at the prom, but we only have 4 days more. We will meet today, without the two, to think for something!
'Riiiiing' Last bell for the day. I went to the cafeteria. They go there after school almost everyday, but today they weren't there. Where can these 4 be? Tell me they aren't with Luhan. I looked around and then I went to the park in front of our school. I saw the 4 idiots sitting at a bench chatting. Why are they here?
"Hey guys."
"Hey, Kris. Is Amber going to be at the prom?" Lay asked.
"Yes."
"And who is Luhan's date?" Amb of course...
"No idea." I won't tell them, they will find out later.
"Are you sure Kris?" They all asked me at the same time.
"Yea, I'm sure!"
"And what are we gonna do if it's not Amber?"
"We will keep his date away from him, so he can go to Amb." Xiumin said with evil smile. What is going on with him?
"And what if it's her?"
"Then we will tell him to confess to her already! By the way, do you guys remember he didn't tell any of us he loves her, and we already know?" I laughed really quiet, but Chen heard me. "Why you laugh? Did he tell you already?!" Uh-oh, they got me.
"Um.. Nope." I laughed again but awkwardly this time.
"Okay... Anyways, serious now. What are we going to do?" Lay asked.
But before anyone could respond Luhan, Amber and Kai came towards us. KAI?! What is he doing with them?! It's not like I don't want him here, actually I miss EXO-K, because they were our friends and I want them to be again.. But they hate us..
"Hey there." Luhan waved his hand.
"Hello." Kai bowed at us. Why he bows?
"Why is he here?" Tao said with anger in his voice.
"My Leader said I can talk with you about something." Kai said while pointing at Luhan. Wait, Kai has his own Leader! Luhan was his Leader before!
"Your Leader? Do you know what you are saying?" Xiumin was angry.
"Yes, I know."
"Your Leader is NOT Luhan!" Xiu punched Kai in the face. Well, he is the oldest, he might not be leader, but we respect him really much. So, we can't stop him.
"Don't do that again to the only guy who wanted to be my friend!!" Luhan shouted. Xiu was shocked, like REALLY shocked. I was also. Someone actually shouted at him!
"What do you mean by that?" Xiu raised his voice a bit, but he didn't dare to shout or something like that.
"I mean if it wasn't Kai, we shouldn't be friends now! Amber, you can go. I don't want you to watch this. Call me if there is something wrong, okay?" Amber hugged him.
"Okay Lulu, good luck with this." She left us. Yesterday Krystal told me she has to talk with Amber for something. I hope f(x) won't go near her while she is alone. We all know Krystal gets angry easy, especially when something isn't as she wants it.
"Better have something important to say. You have 1 minute to talk before I kick your a** out of here." Chen looked really serious. But I knew he misses EXO-K also.
"Please listen to me until the end before you 'kick my a**'." Kai sat on the bench in front of us.
"Hurry up."
"You maybe don't know that when Luhan came in his own school none wanted to go near the 'chinese guy'. I was first one to approach him and from that day he is the best friend i've ever had. One by one you guys came and we became the 12 friends named EXO. Then the Baekhyun issue came and we separated as 2 and 2 years already we fight for the stupidest things. I'm sick of this! I want us to be friends again. If you don't want, I understand you. But please forgive me and don't hate us anymore." Kai had a tear in his eye, I had also. The 4 were watching with mouths wide open and Luhan was just staring at a tree next to us.
"We've never hated you." I spooke up.
"Are you serious?"
"I'm sorry I punched you! I'm really sorry." Xiu bowed.
"Don't worry. You don't have to apologize." Kai hugged him tightly
"Okay babies, let's go to EXO-K. Where are they?" Luhan said.
"I have no idea." What did he say?
"And how are we going to find them?"
"Let's look around."
We looked everywhere - at the gym, at the classrooms, at the yard, even at the principal's office! The only place we didn't look is the backyard.
"Guys, let's look at the backyard. It's the only place we haven't looked yet." We were worried for them.
"Let's go now! Hopefully they are okay!" We ran to the backyard. What we saw shocked us. There were EXO-K and 12 guys fighting them. EXO-K were screaming because of the pain.
"What are you waiting for? GO!" Luhan shouted and we ran to the guys. We fighted some of them, the others were too shocked to do anything. When all of them were at the same place I stood in front of them. They were afraid of me because I was about 1 head taller than all of them.
"Never dare to touch them again! Go away before I kill ALL of you! NOW!" They ran away. Then I went to EXO-K. All of them were whining in pain and Chanyeol even coughed blood out of his mouth. This is how I don't want to see them. We tried to help them to stood up, but only Baekhyun accepted it. When he was about to grab Luhan's hand, Suho pulled him away.
"Baek! How can you even think to touch them?! They might hurt you for that and I don't want that to happen!" He yelled at Baekhyun.
"What did you say? You think I will hurt him because he needed my help?! Is all of your brain at it's place?!" Luhan yelled back.
"Why are you here?" Suho said.
"We are here to help you!" Now Luhan and Suho will be talking. This will take forever.
"Why you want to help us?"
"Because you needed the help." Luhan's voice calmed down.
"But you hate us."
"No, we don't."
"But you are angry at us."
"We were angry at you only for a week."
"But you didn't want us to come near you."
"We thought you didn't want to, so we just stood away."
"But..."
"What But? Do you think I'm that cruel? Do YOU hate your Leader? If so, I can't believe you've changed THAT much..."
"I don't hate you..."
"Then how am I supposed to hate the people who wanted to be my friend in my school when none else wanted? How can I hate the only brothers I've had in my life?"

"I don't know..."
"If you don't know, how can I know?" Luhan was looking at Suho with calm eyes.
"Luhan... i'm really sorry... I'm an awful person... How can I be so stupid.." A tear rolled down Suho's cheek. When Luhan saw this, with the speed of light he hugged him.
"No need for apologies! All of you babies come here!" Luhan shouted. "Are we one again?"
"Yes Luhan, we are."
"Let's stay forever ONE! We Are ONE! We are EXO!" We all shouted at the same time. But then Luhan's phone rang. When he got it out of his pocket I saw it was Amber who is calling him. Let's hope it's something good.
"Hello Llama! What happen? ; What is it? ; With WHO you are friend now? ; WHAT? She did what?! ; She really said that? ; I can't believe this! ; But I wanted you to come with us! ; Okay then, you can go. ; Yes, I know i'm the best! Haha. ; Okay, call me later. ; Okay bye and have fun Llama!" We all were silent. I was the only one who knew he was talking with Amb.
"Who was that?" All 10 of them said at the same time. Guys, you seriously don't get it?
"It's a special girl..... This wasn't supposed to get out of my mouth....." Luhan's cheeks became red and he hid his face in his palms.
"What? Who?" They all said again.
"You wanna know?"
"YES!"
"You act like girls right now."
"Come on, tell us!"
"Okay, it's Amber." Luhan whispered. Only me and Kai heard him because we were next to him.
"Who? Tell it again but louder!" Chanyeol jumped.
"It's Amber!" His face reddened even more than it already was.
"Amber?" the 10 shouted happily. What is wrong with them? They really act like girls.
"Yep. And she is my date for the Prom. I'm the happiest man here." Luhan said proudly.
"You are lucky, Leader." Suho said.
"Haha, I know! Thank you." Lu walked in front of us proudly again.
"With what car are you going to ride her to the Prom?" They are boys again. Only cars are in their heads.

"Follow me and you all will see it." We walked with him to 6 cars parked at a street. He bought these cars yesterday. What are they for?
"Why we stopped in front of these cars?" Sehun said.
"EXO-K, congrats! Hope you like your new cars!" They were for EXO-K?
"What? For us?
"Yes, they are yours now." Luhan smiled widely.
"OMG Thank You Lu!! You are the best!!" They all hugged him.
"No need for thanks."
"But we have to thank you! After all I did, you just forgive me really easy. You are the most kindhearted person I've ever met! I can't believe I was that stupid to fight with you."
"Don't worry. If I can forgive you, then you did nothing serious." He really talks like a Leader! How he does it? "What are you waiting for? Go look them, I will show each car to who I've choiced it. If you don't like it, I will buy you new! Just tell me."
"You don't have to buy new! Which one is mine?" Baekhyun said while jumping.
"That one over there!" Luhan pointed his car.
"This is mine?!"
"Yes, Bacon."
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
"Suho, that's yours, this is Kai's, Sehun's, D.O's and that there is Chanyeol's.
"What?! They are awesome! OMO! I can't believe you bought them for us!"
"No problem. But I need your help for something."
"Everything! What is it?" Lay jumped around.
"I need your help to get my outfit for the Prom. I have no idea how she will look like, so I don't know what to wear. We really sound like girls right now."
"We will help you! Don't worry! She will be blown away from your handsomeness."
"Haha, I trust you! Let's get going now."






A/N : Basically what happens in the two chapters are happening at the same day, but different POVs. Sorry once again and see you next time~! ^^