Be My Date

Do you remember me?


A/N : Sorry if the chapter came out too late! Almost all day no Wi-Fi ._. 


Luhan’s POV

Today I’m gonna ask Amber to be my date for the prom. Hopefully she will accept! If she rejects I don’t know what am I going to do.
I told her to come to my house first before we go, because I don’t know where her’s is. Yes, she doesn’t want to tell me or to show me. I don’t know why!? Anyways, we will go to the Amusement Park and after that to Namsan Tower. There I will ask her.
“Mr. Luhan, Mrs. Amber is here.” One of my, I don’t know how many, guards said.
“Okay, tell her to come in my room.” After a minute she came.
“Hey Lulu.” She hugged me, like every time we see each other.
“Hey Llama. I wanna give you something. Stay here.”
“Okay!” she said with excited voice. I have bought her car. My dad said to. I don’t know why.
“Come downstairs Amb!” I called for her.
“Yes?” I saw her coming.
“Hide your eyes.”
“But why?”
“Just do it!”
“Okay.” She hid her face in her palms.
“Just walk, I am here.”
“Deer, where are we going?”
“Few more steps.” We walked to the parking at the front of my house and we stood next to her car.
“Can I open my eyes now?”
“Yes you can.” I had a big smile.
She opened her eyes and looked at the car.
“Why did you bring me here?” so innocent, how cute!!
“Look next to you.” She then looked at the car.
“Yes, it’s really cool. Did you bring me here to show me your new car?”
“I brought you here to show you YOUR new car! Not mine.”
“Mine? You mean this is mine?” she looked amazed and somehow confused. Still so cute!
“Yes.” She jumped around. I smiled at her childishness.
“Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are the best!” she hugged me tightly.
“No problem, my Llama! Do you like it?” I asked her even though I know she likes it.
“Yes so much!! But why you bought it for me?” because I love you pabo.
“I knew you should like it.” My smile grew even wider.
“But I don’t know how to ride it.”
“Don’t worry, I will teach you. Let’s go to the Amusement Park now. We have one more destination after that.”
“Where is that ‘destination’?”
“You will see. Let’s go now.”
I went to one of my guards and told him to drive us to the park.
When we arrived, she stopped in front of the entrance and jumped many times. She looked just like a happy kid.
“Let’s go there first? Please~?” she pointed at the roller coaster.
“We can go wherever you want to.”
“Really?”
“Yes Llama.”
“Thank you Deer! You really are the best!!” she hugged me again.
“I know. Now let’s go before everyone took the places.” I pulled her hand.
When it already finished my head was dizzy, but she was still jumping happily around.
“My head is dizzy.” I whined.
“Mine no!”
“Where to go next?”
“You choice this time.”
“Um… There?” I pointed at something. I didn’t even know it’s name, I just wanted to try it.
“Yes!” this time she pulled me.

Amber’s POV

One of Luhan’s million guards drived us to the Amusement Park. When we arrived I stopped in front of it and jumped at my place. I was really happy he brought me here.
“Let’s go there first? Please~?” I pointed at the roller coaster.
“We can go wherever you want to.” I’m still a bit confused why he does this, but I don’t care.
“Really?”
“Yes Llama.” I don’t know why, but I love it when he calls me that. Yes, I’m weird, I know. But this is how he called me since we met when we were kids. So yeah.
“Thank you Deer! You really are the best!!” I hugged him again.
“I know. Now let’s go before everyone took the places.” He pulled my hand.
When it finished, I jumped out of it. I saw Lulu wasn’t okay.
“My head is dizzy.” He whined.
“Mine no!” I was too happy to feel anything else.
“Where to go now?”
“You choice.” I was really thankful to him, so now it’s his turn.
“Um… There?” he pointed at something I didn’t even know it’s name. It had.. cars?
“Yes!” I pulled him this time.
This was finished too. We went to some more attractions then.
“Let’s eat now, before we go to our last destination.”
“Okay Lulu.”
“What do you want to eat?”
“Ddeokbokki!”
“Anything else?”
“Nothing.”
“Okay then.”
We ate and chatted for something, when Luhan stood up.
“Let’s go to the place I told you.”
“Will you tell me where is it?”
“Like I said – you will see when we get there.”
“Oh, okay. Come on I wanna see this ‘special’ place.” I ran to the car. But before I could get in, Luhan hugged me from behind. I chuckled and sat inside. Then he got in too and the ride began.
“Llama, close your eyes.”
“Again? Why?”
“Because I want the place we are going to be a surprise! If you are my friend, do it please!” Yeah, only friend. I’m only a friend. I better not get my hopes up this much.
“Yeah.. Okay.”
“Now go out of the car, without opening your eyes. Here, I’ll help you.”
“Lulu, let me open my eyes, please.”

Luhan’s POV

“Lulu, let me open my eyes, please.” She said.
“Nope. If you open them, there won’t be any surprise!”
“But I want to see it already!”
“Only  1 minute more and we are there.” I was walking with her to the top of Namsan Tower.
“Where are we?”
“Few more steps and you will see.” We stopped in front of the locks.
“Are we there now?”
“Stay here. I’m coming in 5 seconds.”
Okay. My heart is pounding like crazy! I feel like it will get out of my chest. I know one of my guards is here to give me the big teddy bear I bought yesterday. It’s as big as Amber! I found him, got it and told him to turn on the decoration lights on. He bowed at me and ran away. Then I went to Amber. She was still there hiding her face in her palms.
“Hey Amb. I’m back!” Luhan, calm down, just calm down.
“Can I open my eyes now Lulu?” I placed the teddy bear in front of her and hid behind it.
“Yes.” She then removed her hands from her face.
“What is this? Why is it here?” she was excited, or at least sounded like that.
“I wanna ask you something Amber.” My heart is crazy!
“What is it Lulu?”
“Do you want to be my date for the prom?” I almost whispered.
“I didn’t hear you! Say it again.”
“Do you want to be my date for the prom next Friday?” this time I said it and got out a bracelet from my pocket.
“Luhan…”  She doesn’t want me.
“I understand.”
“What?”
“You don’t want, right?”
“No! I will go with you! Of course I will!” she hugged me.
“Yes!” I hugged her back.
“I will have to go now Lulu!” she was jumping like crazy and happily.
“Thank you Amber.” I smiled. “WAIT AMBER! YOU FORGOT THE TEDDY BEAR!” I shouted when she was almost out of my sight.
“Right. Um.. I will get it from your house later. Bye~!” She then ran away.
My guard then came to me.
“Mr. Lu, your dad said you have to go home now. He also said your mother wants to ask you something important.“
“Thank you, tell them I’m coming back with you.”
“Okay, Mr. Lu. Let’s get to the car.”
He opened the car door for me and I got inside. Then I called Amber.
“Hey Llama, I’m just calling to tell you tomorrow morning I will ride you to school. ; Yes ; Yes, Bye Llama.”
“Who did you call Mr. Lu?”
“My future girlfriend, maybe.”

Then he parked the car and I got out of it. I opened the door and I almost ran to the living room.
“Hi dad! Hello mom!” I bowed. They are my parents, but I still respect them.
“Hello son. How was your day?” my mom pointed for me to sit next to her.
“It was great! I’m really happy now!” from what I know, mom still doesn’t know I love Amber.
“How are the things with Amber going?” she asked me.
“Huh? What about her?” dad told her?
“You love her, right? Does she know?”
“I don’t love her mom… how can I love my best friend?” I laughed awkwardly.
“Don’t deny it Luhan. Your dad told me you love her and you will ask her to be your date for the prom. Did she agreed?”
“Yes, she did. Can I use the limousine for Friday?”
“Of course. Will you need a suit or no?”
“Yes I will. But I’m 100% sure she won’t wear a dress.”
“Why?”
“She’s still the same old Amber with the big shirts. No dresses, no skirts, short hair and carefree~! “ I was daydreaming now. In front of my parents! I blushed and hid my face in my palms.
“You really love her, don’t you?” my dad asked me.
“Yes, dad. With all my heart.” I made a heart with my hands.
“When the prom comes, tell her how much you love her.”
“I will!”
“Son, when will I see her? I haven’t seen her from the day she left for America! “
“You will see her mom. After the prom I will bring her here, okay?”
“Yes. And when she comes, don’t do weird things, or at least wait for us to leave.” My mom winked at me. What does she mean by that?
“What? What you mean?” I was really confused.
“You will understand it later.” Then they left me even more confused than before.






 

A/N : Chapter 7 is here~! Hope you like it guys! By the way, i will finish this as 10 chapters! Okay?! Haha, bai bai now~