'First' Meeting

Do you remember me?



~*Flashback*~
- Llama, don't leave me please! - The little Luhan was crying.
- I don't want to either, but mom said we have to go to America. 
- Tell her you will stay with me! 
 Before Amber could say anything, her mother called her from the car.
- Amber, come on, we will miss the flight!
Amber went to the crying Luhan and hugged him.
- Lulu, I promise I will come to see you! But you have to promise me something! - Amber said with her wide smile.
Luhan brushed his tears away.
- What? Is it hard? - said Luhan while sobbing.
- Promise me you will recognize me when we see each other the next time!
- I PROMISE! - Luhan half whispered, half shouted.
- Amber!! Come Here NOW! - her mom called again.
- Well, goodbye Lulu and don't forget me! - Amber kissed Luhan's cheek and ran to the car. 
The now calm Luhan watched how the car drove away with Amber waving at him.

 


Luhan was lost in his thoughts, when the teacher saw him.
"Luhan!!!"- The teacher almost yelled.
"Yes?"
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing Mrs.Park."
"If you are listening to what i'm teaching, solve the problem on the board!!"
He looked at the board, but because he wasn't listening the whole time, he couldn't solve it.
"I can't Mrs.Park.
"And may I ask Why you can't?"
"Because I wasn't paying attention to the lesson."
"Exactly! Go to the principal's office NOW!!"
Luhan stood up angry and went out of the now filled with whispers classroom.

 

"Mom, do I really have to go to THIS school?" 
"Yes Amber!"
"But why? In this school are only barbies and playboys who think they own the world" Amber said irritated.
"Amber! Stop complaining! This is the best school in Seoul!"
"Oh, okay mom, but remember I'm doing this only for you!" 
After 10 minutes they were already in front of the school gate.
"Amber, remember to behave good, okay? Love you and have fun!" Her mother drove away.
'Yes, It will be soooo fun!' Amber thought sarcastically.

 

While Luhan was walking in the hallway, he bumped in someone and all of his stuff fell.
"Oh, i'm so sorry!"said the guy while bowing.
"Watch were you are going next time okay?" 
"Yes, once again i'm really sorry!" the guy helped Luhan to gather his stuff from the floor.
"Hey, do I know you?" murmured Luhan
"I don't know? I'm new at the school so it's impossible." then he stood up. "I'm sorry again!! By the way, can you show me where is the principal's office?"
"Okay, I have to go there anyways."
There was awkward silence while they were walking. Soon Luhan coughed and the guy looked at him.
"So, if you are new here, are you from Korea or somewhere else?" said Luhan a bit curious.
"I'm from China, but I was living in America for 16 years already so, yeah... And you? 
"I'm from China also!! But I only had one friend there, and she left me." whispered Luhan sadly.
"What's your name?"
"I'm Luhan!"
But before Luhan could ask for his name, they were already in front of the principal's door.
"Well nice to meet you Luhan and see you around!" said the guy and entered the office.
'I want to know more about him' thought Luhan and went back to his classroom.

 


"Welcome Miss Amber to our school! Here is your schedule." 
"Thank you Mr.Xi."Amber bowed to the principal.
"Luhan will show you around the school! You will find him easy, he has the same classes as you!" 
'Luhan? The boy I met earlier?' thought Amber before responding with "Yes Mr.Xi" 
Amber bowed again and left the office. 
Then she went to room 2B and knocked on the door. The teacher opened and studied her, then showed a big smile.
"Are you the new student from America?"
"Yes I am!"
Amber was nervious, were her new classmates good? 
"Wait for a second out here okay?" The teacher closed the door. 
"Class, there is a new student in our school and she is from America! Come in!"
The door opened and Amber came in.
"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Amber Liu! Please take care of me!" Amber bowed.
'Isn't he the guy I met earlier? He is She? This is strange' thought Luhan.
The room was filled with whispers again and some of the girls were giving her glares.
"Amber, sit next to Kris!" Kris waved his hand and Amber went to her seat.
"Okay class, back to our lesson..." And the teacher continued writing something on the board.
While Amber was taking out her stuff, Kris was staring at her. 
"So, your name is Amber?"
"Yes! I know, I look weird, right?" Amber said, waiting for a response.
"No, I think it's really cool actually!"
"Why thank you!" Amber said with grin. 
"Wanna have lunch with me and my friends?"
"Are you sure?"
"Yea, come on?"
Amber thought for a second, but then she remembered that she has only two friends and one of them is the Luhan guy and the other is Kris.
"Okay I will come."

 

After half a hour the bell rang for the lunch break. 
Amber and Kris went to the cafeteria and bought lunch. Then Kris went to the table in the middle and sat down.
Amber was watching him, she was too nervious to sit with his friends. Kris came to her and pulled her to the table.
When she sat, she saw Luhan.
He was lost in his thoughts again. 'Is he Kris's friend?' thought Amber. Lay tried to break the ice between all of them and said "Let's introduce ourselves! I'm Lay!"
"I'm Amber" she said shyly.
"Don't be shy, I'm Chen! And they are Xiumin, Tao, Luhan and you already know, Kris!" he pointed all.
"Nice to meet you all!" Amber said with wide smile.

At first Amber felt uncomfortable. After all she was girl and she didn't know what to say.
"Amber, are you always so quiet?" said Luhan.
"Oh, um... no i'm not!" Amber blushed a bit a hide her face.
"Look who's blushing now!" Kris teased.
"Don't worry, we are friends now, right?" Tao smiled a bit.

After some seconds, the doors of the cafeteria opened and 10 people came inside. One of the boys hit Amber's seat. She almost fell, but good thing Luhan caught her.
She got up and shoot a death glare at the boy who kicked her.
"What's your problem?"Amber almost shouted.
"Shut up, tomboy! Your place is not here!"One of the girls said with laugh.
"And who are you to tell me where to go?"
"I'm the most popular in here, you b***h! I can do whatever I want!" 
"Krystal ENOUGH!"Luhan shouted at her.
"Oppa, why you yell at me and not at her? And why is she sitting with you?"
"Because I said she can! After all, the school is MINE and I'M the one who can do whatever I want, NOT YOU!"
Amber just watched them. She didn't know what to do, so she just stood there.
"Let's go! There is nothing interesting in this place!"The boy with big eyes said.
But before they left, the girl named Krystal whispered in Amber's ear. "You better not touch Luhan, or you are dead!"
Then they left the cafeteria. "Now that was weird!"Amber was the first to speak, but she was scared of Luhan, because now she knew he owned the school. EXO-M stared at her.
"What? Did I just said something wrong?"
"No, It's just that you are the first student to stand against them! We were the only one, before you!" Xiumin said amazed.
"Well, I won't leave her do whatever she want's with me!"
The boys were still staring at her, when the bell rang for the next class.








A/N : I Know, this is boring.... but it will get better!! Don't forget to comment ^^